[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can you do to make the best of a life that was spent on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (14KB, 376x134px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
14KB, 376x134px
What can you do to make the best of a life that was spent on the wrong things, in particular interests outside your real passions? Note: I'm not crying about it, nor wanting attention. I'm asking for advice. Is an actual non-troll post allowed on this board? Gf anons
>>
Depends on what the interests you are in.

We need some actual background info before we can give out info.
>>
You think real passions exist?
>>
>>17524818
Sports, Academics..
>>
>>17524824

More information. How do you expect people to help you if you give out bread crumbs. Give us a damn bio.
>>
simply strive to better yourself, your appearance and your nest
purchase and build with a goal in mind, and eventually you will reflect your surroundings and you will be the better person
>>
>>17524814
Just forget the past and live in the moment. I get better at it all the time.
I made many mistakes and wasted time and still do, but I feel pretty happy no matter what.
I built myself up by working, going to school and socializing. I didnt want to do anything like that and still dont, but it gets easier and more natural/enjoyable over time.

btw none of my dreams really came true, but im so passionate about life that im happy with what i get. I had to change focus a few times. Even right now im not happy going to school or working 2 part time jobs but it passes the time in a good way even if it doesnt let me do what I dream I could do.
>>
>>17524814
Make room in your life for your passions. Cut out unnecessary things that don't contribute to your goals.
>>
Dude it's never too late to follow your passions. It's not like you had to start doing what you loved when you were five years old to enjoy it. A passion is a passion because you like doing it no matter what.
>>
>>17525895
I dont agree with that. I think that even the things that are different from my passion, like work etc are important. If you take any task and act a professional and give 100% it becomes easier to do across the board and it all goes back to your passion. Anything you learn or work at is valuable and may even become a new passion.
>>
>>17525907
Tell that to the guy who works 20 years in a cubicle, never sees his wife and kids, and then ends it all.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.