[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i finally found someone who cares about and loves me, but sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (52KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 560x560px
i finally found someone who cares about and loves me, but sex is difficult due to the size of his penis. He's less than 5 inches erect. It's hard to keep it inside me when he's on top and it gets uncomfortable. The easiest position so far is me on top, riding him. But in general it's so difficult to the point of being unfun

Sex is important to us so what do I do?
>>
>>17524511
Grow up. There are many sexual toys out there, if sex is a major factor then move on.

So in conclusion

Toys or on to the next one.
>>
>>17524511

Move beyond vaginal penetration, possibly, or supplement it.
>>
>>17524511
Are either/both of you overweight? 5 inches isnt that small.
>>
>>17524694
>5 inches isn't that small
Well it's below average length in the US, and if he doesn't have the girth to help... even if they both were skinny it might not be enough.
Sometimes bodies are just incompatible.
>>
It's actually a little bigger. Don't worry. If you want to move on to find bigger balls, you have my blessing.
>>
>>17524694
Below 5 inches I said. He's like 4 erect

>>17524821
He doesn't have girth either

P.S either of us are not overweight. I'm 5'4", he's around the same height, and I'm 125 pounds, very tiny. Not sure of his weight but he isn't overweight. Average weight for his age and height

But guys what do I even say? I obviously love him and don't want to break his heart. Dick size is important to men
>>
>>17524861

Relationships work by being honest. You have to tell him the truth. He probably knows this but is being purposely ignorant to protect his ego. Let him know that you love him but would like to try new positions that might work for the both of you.

If the sex is this unsatisfactory believe me you will get urges to get sex somewhere else unless it changes. Maybe not now but eventually. Nip it in the butt now.
>>
>>17524861
Tell him the truth, and start the slow insecure cycle of ending your relationship. It's really the only way
>>
>>17524869
>Nip it in the butt now.
ew
>>
>>17524511
ask him to give you the natty lickaroo and guide him in doing so.
problem solved.
>>
>>17524869
I guess I'll have to tell him. I get off from penetration and he just can't go deep enough. What I plan to do is not break up but work on different positions such as me on top. That one has worked out well. But also factor in that we're both inexperienced at sex.

He's my second ever sexual partner. My first was too long (8 inches erect) with no girth and THAT was painful. He slammed into my cervix a lot. But I know I get off from being simply thrusted into because that's how I used to masturbate with my dildo
>>
>>17524511
I heard that the position that penetrates deepest is when the girl lies on her back with her knees up to her chest and places her feet on the man's stomach/chest

pic related
>>
>>17525285
We did that and I was a little uncomfortable because all his weight was on my bladder. Maybe we were just doing it wrong? We can keep trying. Thanks for the suggestion~
>>
>>17525825
Go piss ffs
>>
>>17524511
Drink a gallon of bleach, some lighter fluid, and swallow a lit match so that your lust obsessed mind (male or female, doesn't fucking matter) can have a bout of psychological torment as your supple body gets marred by the charbroiled flames. And then a grizzly bear will eat you to represent mankinds obsession with killing animals and eating them.
>>
>>17525833
Damn Nature, You Scary!
>>
>>17524511
I feel like the Kama Sutra says that if you are mismatched in size, you will be mismatched for life.
>>
Try anal, will probably be fun with the size being smaller, will be less uncomfortable for you and will still be pleasurable for him.
>>
>>17524511
damn, just ride, I prefer that anyway and quit overthinking
>>
my gf loves reverse cowgirl and doggystyle but I also have a normal dick. try those?
>>
You on your back and your legs on his shoulders. Also, lay on your side and let him straddle your leg and put it in sideways. He can stand at the edge of the bed and pull your pussy right to the edge and put it straight in like your bodies are making a T. Also, girl on top works well.

I'm not that small, like 5.5, but these positions for me always felt like I could get the deepest. Maybe try a vibrating cock ring or something too.
>>
>>17524511
Why is you on top uncomfortable? Are you huge? I'm 6.5" and my dick used to pop out in reverse cowgirl because of the angle of my erection being basically 12 o'clock but I've fucked enough that I can point it straight down now.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.