[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abusing Animals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Hey /adv, im here cause i dont know where else to go.

I really want to abuse animals, ive hated them my entire life, especially dogs.
Last week i wanted to abuse dogs i saw on the street and in peoples backyards.
Its gotten really bad, to the point where im fantasising about it every hour or so. I havnt touched one yet thou
My mental history, clinical depression and generalized anxiety, if it matters.
Please help
>>
>>17524466
If you get caught you'll be the guy who abuses animals. So don't even start. Morally you know its wrong as well. Go talk to your therapist about it.
>>
>>17524466
See a therapist.
>>
have you ever thought about joining the butchery business? or go to china, they dont care as much.

otherwise, definitely therapy and talk about it, and they might help you find a solution.
>>
Please i beg of you see a therapist and don't act out on that
>>
The hallmark of a sociopath (the dangerous kind that ends up killing people) is craving violence toward animals, get some help before you do something you may regret forever.
>>
>>17524466
Embrace your feelings. One must establish dominance upon inferior beings. Prove your self-worth.
>>
>>17524466

Is it sexual, at all? When I see a guy looking at me funny in the park, and his lets his dog off the leash, sometimes I want to run up to it, lift it and rape its asshole in front of the guy, saying 'look, you fucking peasant, nature decreed one remedy for you, and your fucking kids, you rape fodder, you slave, you fucking cunt!'
>>
>>17524609

*he* lets his dog off the leash, rather
>>
LOOK MOM I POSTED AGIAN!
>>
>>17524466
>>17524609

Answer me, boy.
>>
>>17524466
OP I have same issue. I've fantasized about abusing both animals and humans since I was 11 or 12.
>>17524531
>>17524524
>>17524519
>>17524600
Are right to a certain degree, but all the therapist will do is continually reinforce the "put those feelings to bed, you don't want to do that."
The reality is that very few people understand let alone empathize with us. So It's important to find your outlet.
I personally take my "urges" out on certain people, but in a different non physical capacity.
Maybe I can help you, maybe we can help each other.
>>
File: ej_seinfeld.png (390KB, 617x463px) Image search: [Google]
ej_seinfeld.png
390KB, 617x463px
>>17524609
Wew there lad
>>
>>17525454
>The reality is that very few people understand let alone empathize with us
The reality is if you were a sociopath, you wouldn't care if anyone understood or empathized with you.

The reality is you're a 4edgy teen who wants to feel "different" than everyone else. Fuck off

>b&
>>
>>17524466
Abuse yourself. Get brutally drunk off 10 shots of whiskey and kill yourself in a bloody DUI accident driving 100 mph into a brick wall. You'll satiate your lust.
>>
>>17524466
You came to the wrong place OP, these normies either won't believe you or will just tell you to kys. If you're serious, then you might want to consider going to a therapist, though it will probably take you a few times to find one that is objective and doesn't suck.You should try to figure out WHY you want to do it, rather than just trying to bury it. If you can do that, then you can treat your negative emotions at the source. I'm just kind of guessing here, but you said that you have general anxiety? This is probably related.
>>
>>17524466
Dude, I actually knew someone who did that once, and it was apparently gory as shit. Find a counselor bro, seriously. Or find a Christian to pin it on. Either approach seems traditional.
>>
>>17525855
Solid advice.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.