[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scared boyfriend going to cheat on me with best friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Long story short last year I went through a pretty traumatic experience where my long term college boyfriend cheated on me with my best female friend in college who happened to also be his housemate. It was a series of lies and red flags that I purposely chose to ignore and when I couldn't deny the truth anymore I basically developed a whole shit ton of trust problems.

I have a new boyfriend now, and he treats me absolutely perfectly, but the problem is that we're doing long distance since I got a new job and things unfortunately worked out so that my current best friend (who I've known since highschool) is now his housemate. Of course they've been spending a lot of time together. He hasn't done anything that would suggest he likes her, but I'm so terrified of history repeating itself that I become paranoid and stress over tiny things, like when they hang out alone, when they both don't respond to my messages because they're with each other, small things like that. I've talked to him about my past before and why I'm so paranoid, and he reassured me nothing would happen, but I can't stop stressing.

It's going to be awhile before we move in together and close the distance, and in my head I get so jealous thinking that my best friend and boyfriend will inevitably spend more time together than I can since I'm far away, and I'm constantly stressing that the same cheating will happen.

What do I do? I love him a lot but I'm afraid the paranoia will ruin the relationship. I find myself feeling angry towards him and I don't want to lose him.
>>
He's going to fuck her if given the opportunity. Just bail out and find you another one. Not being a dick on the internet, just being honest with you, hon.
>>
long distance relationships never work unless the guy is a virgin or a man who went through a divorce and is seeking new love from a girl he met at his friend's wedding
>>
>>17524342
I really like him though :(
>>17524354
Its long distance but we see each other every weekend since we both take turns making the drive
>>
>>17524362
Yeah, I know you like him, but there are plenty of others you'd probably like. Honestly, most people, men and women included, are cookie cutter personalities so you'll find one just like him just about anywhere.
>>
Wew lad
I know I wouldn't deal with that shit
>>
I expected everyone to roast me for being insecure and paranoid but now I feel worse lol. Is this something someone would be concerned about even if they didn't have something happen to them in the past? I can't tell if I'm reacting normally or if i'm just overreacting cause I've been in a similar situation.
>>
>>17524412
Not his female best friend, its my female best friend.
>>
LDRs are a dumb idea, you need intimacy for a relationship to work and you just can't get that through Skype.
>>
>>17524418
I spend every weekend with him. Is that not enough?
>>
>LDR this LDR that

do western cunts have zero decency left in them?
whats up with man living with women who arent relatives or in relationship
thats not healthy
>>
>>17524411
yes you are reacting normally even if you had not been cheated on before. Your bf lives with another woman and you only see him on weekends. That is asking for something to happen. Concerns me that you keep putting yourself in these ridiculous situations though
>>
>>17524316
How does anyone think nothing sexual will happen when you put a male and female in the same apartment, both young and healthy?
>>
>>17524421
If you see each other every weekend it's not really LDR tbhfamalam.

I only see my lady once a week
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.