[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neighbors wrecked my car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1466199847200.png (366KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
1466199847200.png
366KB, 840x630px
My car was parked legally in my drive way. first thing in the morning my stupid ass neighbor drove way too fast , lost control of their car and ran into mine. the police and fire department came and stated they were totally wrong , no questions asked.
however, this was weeks ago. their cheap insurance is not returning my calls; they stated the one time we spoke when this initially happened, that if they dont get an official statement from their client and a police report they wont process anything. And if they did they still have alot of restrictions on if they'll pay anyone.
So far, i've rented a car and my insurance isnt involved because there is an active open case elsewhere. Over all im frustrated, and just want my shit fixed . if it's not going to be fixed because both insurance companies fuck me im going to hurt someone
>>
cool blog faggot, no one cares

ask a question or fuck off
>>
WHAT DO I DO ABOUT SHITTY INSURANCE TRYING TO FUCK ME?
>>
>>17524298
Your fault for not staying on their ass about it.
>>
>>17524309
get the police report
>>
>>17524313
i have the police report on my own and i gave it to my insurance folks to hopefully get someone of authority on the phone to make moves.
I've called both daily and no one responds..I've been sitting in my house watching these pieces of shit wander down the streeet smoking weed with no care in the world. I'd like to fuck them up just knowing they are worthless bringing down my situation
>>
>>17524317
LOL yeah because everyone that smokes pot is irresponsible and wrecks peoples cars, kill yourself you republican faggot. We need less Trump supporters,
>>
>>17524317
get a fucking lawyer
>>
>>17524341
I bet you think fucking around the ME and going to war with China is a good idea.
>>
>>17524363
No but I can smoke weed and drive a car without wrecking it, my point is OP is kind of being a judgmental asshole. You can be an idiot and not smoke weed just as you can be an idiot and smoke weed. The problem is they wrecked his car, not that they smoke weed. Saying that smoking weed is a problem is merely a measure to further demonize people who have already given OP a reason to hate them.

You want to hate them fine but hate them for them, not because they use a plant that God put on the Earth.
>>
>>17524309
>>17524298
Document everything, lawyer up, take your neighbor and their insurance company to court. A lawyer will give you much better advice when we don't even know what state you're in and what laws you have to deal with. Also file complaints with the better business bureau, Yelp, whatever you can. Make noise and get results.
>>
>>17524367
>No but I can smoke weed and drive a car without wrecking it
And I can drive safely while on the verge of blacking out
>>
>>17524298
Have you reported this to YOUR insurance company? Do so if you haven't. It is then their job to chase after the other guys for you.
>>
>>17524423
>passing out on weed
What are you, 13?
>>
what insurance company do they have?

mine is fucking retarded and did the complete opposite; i dinged a car backing up and decided to do the nice thing and report it. then the fuckers claimed some fucking impossible damage and my insurance company didn't even ask me what happened, they just paid them like 3 grand even though I had fucking videos and pictures showing the damage they were claiming wasnt even on the right side.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.