[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The one who got away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
I always compare girls to her. No
Matter how many women I ejaculate to/on/inside I CAN NOT get over her.

I've given up and I'll live my life in eternal regret.

What else is there t live for, if not the woman of your dreams?
>>
File: 647955.jpg (72KB, 400x614px) Image search: [Google]
647955.jpg
72KB, 400x614px
Threesomes
>>
>>17524029
You do know that the real fun is making THEM cum, right?
>>
>>17524029
I have the same thing and keep hoping the girl will come back to me... It's a long shot but possible.
>>
>>17524047
I made her cum. I made her squirt. I made her bite my skin till she drew blood. I looked in her eyes and saw true passion. I spoke to her and listened to her words as a human being.

I shared meaningful human experiences with her and no one can come close

Does this mean I can sodomize you to pass the time?
>>
Welcome to hell, OP.

We're just biding our time until we can die.
>>
>>17524072
I'm straight, sorry.
>>
Fuck man, don't post shit like this anymore. I miss the fuck out of my ex and I got a date tmr lol.
>>
>>17524029
Just wait till you get with more women, anon. You'll miss a little bit of each of the quality ones

>the one who would just be overcome by lust and fuck you
>the one with the tight pussy who could cum over and over
>the one with no gag reflex who loved sucking cock
>the one who loved being held after sex, no matter what

...those are just the quality ones. the other worthless ones you won't care about.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.