[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do about my gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1455858141936.jpg (59KB, 600x837px) Image search: [Google]
1455858141936.jpg
59KB, 600x837px
We've been together for a little bit (1.5 years) and I'm having cognitive dissonance about whether I love her or not.

On one hand I think she is amazing and on another some things about her are turns offs.

Personality wise she is ideal. Very caring and passive, while being someone I can trust.

The main problem is that she is fat and I really prefer thin girls. I know it's shallow, but I like what I like.

Most days I can see past it, but some days I will see a hot girl walk by me and I can't help but to wonder if I'm making a mistake.

To make things worse she is super emotionally dependent on me, and I am fairly dependent on her in terms of transportation.

In a perfect world, she would just lose weight. But she's been eating better than me and she's not made any progress. She won't exercise.

I also want to mention that I am not a ladies man, so it's not like it can go get a gf that easily if I break up with her. I'd prefer to stay with her.
>>
>>17523962
>I'd prefer to stay with her
Sounds like you have your answer.

If you really care about your partner's weight then that's valid. Let her know how you're feeling because it's something she can change if she puts in the effort. If it were "I like blondes" then there'd be a moral dilemma, but being in-shape is generally a positive.

If it's legit her body structure then you might just want to break up with her when you can, and not bring up the issue if it's too difficult.
>>
File: 1-HT_J1Nsc5s-cYrYIp8-kRg.jpg (109KB, 736x488px) Image search: [Google]
1-HT_J1Nsc5s-cYrYIp8-kRg.jpg
109KB, 736x488px
How's the sex?
>>
>>17524058
>How's the sex?
All I've gotten is blowjobs so far.
>>
>>17524069
When you have sex with someone you generally will find them more attractive.

And your phrasing is really sleazy. If you want to 'go get a gf' start by itemizing others less.
>>
>>17523962
>she's been eating better than me and she's not made any progress
If she hasn't made any progress is because she is dieting wrong.
If you eat less than you consume, you'll lose weight. Help her dieting better.
>>
>>17524974
she's probably cheating and jamming big macs down her throat when he's not looking.
>>
that picture is so fucking funny
>>
>>17523962
Anon: do you admire and respect her?
>>
>>17524075
How is saying "I want to get a girlfriend/boyfriend" itemizing? That just seems odd.
>>
>>17525813
>>>17523962 (OP) (You)
>Anon: do you admire and respect her?

I respect her the best I can.
>>
>>17523962
I'd have a hard time being with a fatty. I am so stupid and shallow I've broken up with really nice girls to get abused by super hot women just because I wanted to bust some nuts on their face.

Don't even regret it afterwards. I value looks so highly. I don't like that I do this, I almost disgust myself, but I gotta bust those nuts y'know
>>
File: Untitled.png (13KB, 646x625px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
13KB, 646x625px
this is your life
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.