[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motivation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1368814974939.jpg (124KB, 685x688px) Image search: [Google]
1368814974939.jpg
124KB, 685x688px
I don't need advice. I just wanted to say that while I am a terrible human being, incapable of taking care of myself and guaranteed to live on the street in the near future if I don't kill myself prior, I honestly don't give a fuck.
>>
If you really don't want/need advice then why did you make a motivation thread?
>>
>>17523357
So other people can share similar sentiments on not giving a fuck.
>>
File: 1472090302261.gif (2MB, 334x365px) Image search: [Google]
1472090302261.gif
2MB, 334x365px
>>17523351
I support you, op. That´s literally the best way of thinking in this absurd world.
>>
I am a horrible person, who spends all their time playing video games and shitposting online, who constantly tries to make their own games but gives up eventually on every project, and who can't get a job because of not enough skills/experience in my field. I am impotent, a wasted life, only good for creating ideas and giving them away, and I hate myself for that. Worst of all is that even when I know the problem I have zero motivation to fix it. I just want to be a useless piece of shit, as I've always been, for the rest of my worthless days. It's not even that I can't, it's just that I won't.
>>
File: 1471907782044.gif (345KB, 400x336px) Image search: [Google]
1471907782044.gif
345KB, 400x336px
>>17523405
>this gif
The absolute madman.
>>
>>17523351

Anon, I want you to hear me. I love you.
>>
>>17523405
>absurd world

It causes me much distress that even after 27 years of life that I still truly don't know how to participate in life and how easily it comes to other people.
>>
Same here. I've asked for advice many times and I know the only thing left is to actually get up and do the things I want to do, but I don't have motivation. I'm just too content with my mediocre life.
>>
>>17523351
Give me ur phone # and address I will make use of you

I will turn you from a useless sack of flesh to a useful sack of flesh. you will get nothing out of it tho
>>
>>17523351
Well if you really don't give a fuck, then why are you on this shithole instead of out there hitting on cute girls, getting in fights with burly men and wandering the world or something?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-23-16-06-19-1.jpg (405KB, 1440x2303px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-23-16-06-19-1.jpg
405KB, 1440x2303px
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.