[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf being difficult - am I in the wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (19KB, 485x303px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19KB, 485x303px
Last night she messaged me goodnight and said not to reply because she's going to sleep. I replied because I read the message only 3 minutes after she sent because she was active on fb so I assumed she was awake still (and it was only 3 minutes). She got really passive aggressive and annoyed. She said things like 'are you kidding me? I told you not to message me'. She then demanded an apology and I refused. She then said that I never apologize and I should because it will quickly resolve issues. I replied 'I dont believe in apologizing when Ive done nothing wrong'. She then ignored me and still hasnt replied to my goodmorning (she always has).

Am I in the wrong for messaging her 3 minutes after she messaged me goodnight (despite being active on fb) or is she being shitty? What should I do about it? I feel annoyed with her that she picked a fight over something so trivial
>>
Why did you message her when she clearly said don't message her? Are you autistic? Do you like causing problems?
>>
>>17523278
Because it was only 3 minutes afterwards she sent the message. She meant dont message because she didn't want to be woken up. She was active on fb too so was still on her phone and clearly not asleep..
>>
It's not the fact that you said goodnight that's the problem. The problem is that you blatantly disregarded something she specifically requested you to do. It's in the same vein as the "don't touch this" thing. On top of that, it ended up bringing up something that has been a long-standing problem.

If a small annoying thing happens once, it's no big deal. But every time it happens again afterwards, the more frustrating and eventually infuriating it gets. The longer and more often you have to deal with an annoyance, the more you react to it. A drop of water dripping on your face, when continued for long enough, becomes chinese water torture.

Be honest, OP. How often does this happen? How often do you do stuff she explicitly asked you not to do?
>>
>>17523327
>How often do you do stuff she explicitly asked you not to do?
This is the first time anything like this has ever happened.

As I said she said 'dont message me because Ill be asleep.' She clearly wasnt asleep so there's no issue with me messaging her. Regardless, whats so bad about saying goodnight? If someone gets so aggressive over a simple goodnight its ridiculous
>>
Dont listen to these assholes... i dont think her attitude is normal..quite frankly your partner shouldnt act like that and should be understanding and caring and tolerant...sounds dodgy to me.
>>
>>17523270
She's being an idiot relax, god if I was that fucking petty my bf would've left me a long time ago
>>
Wait for her to message you the next day and get around to asking about why she acted this way but do it in a way that looks good.

My girlfriend did this when there was a lot of private stuff going on in her immediate family that caused a lot of tension and frustration. So maybe a family member is ill or something's up with her job. She might not be employed but you get the gist.
>>
She's being a cunt
>>
>>17523370
This
>>
>>17523270
I'd say it's a matter of trust. When someone you trust give you direct orders out of random you should comply, there's always a good reason for it, and you can ask for questions afterwards. You should apologise and tell you were worried as hell but you did not want to admit it.

I.e: I have a friend who does that when her bf comes around, because she used to cheat him a bit too much...

This migh patch up things so far
>>
>>17523270
this fucking last active messaging shit will fuck all relationships up just fuck off with facebook and messaging all the time so many fucking relationship problems exist cause of autismo messaging all day. Decades or even years ago couples weren't messaging each other all day everyday I understand why we do but its stupid.
>>
>>17523270
Just don't talk to her anymore

I'd drop her as a gf right then and there. She's being childish as fuck
>>
first thought that comes to mind is she's cheating
>>
>>17523354
Yeah its quite annoying. I'm meant to see her tonight but I duno if I can be bothered now

>>17523368
It seems pretty petty. She has been immature and petty before but anytime I bring up issues with her she shuts down and cries. I love her but its really difficult and she's grumpy all the time for the past few months

>>17523402
I wasn't worried, nor is it about trust. I'm not sure you read my OP properly?

>>17523830
Glad it wasn't just me that thought she was being childish

>>17523878
This didn't even cross my mind, I don't think she is but why would you think that?
>>
>>17523958
Not that guy, but I've been cheated on twice. The girl tries to get upset at you over insignificant things so she can justify to herself that you're an asshole instead of her being the asshole for cheating.
>>
>>17523270
Drop her man. There's going to be thousands of issues down the line for you, trust me
>>
>>17523270
She fucking told you to not reply. You could have simply avoided it, since she asked.
You should apologise.
>>
>>17523975
People who aren't cheating do that too. I was like this when I was depressed and was under a lot of stress, never cheated on anyone.
>>
>>17525222
I still think she's in the wrong, 3 minutes is nothing, you were trying to be nice. Though you still should've just said sorry if she was frustrated by it because she did tell you not to message her. But she's being too mean about it.
>>
>>17523270
>said not to reply because she's going to sleep. I replied because I read the message only 3 minutes after she sent because she was active on fb so I assumed she was awake still (and it was only 3 minutes). She got really passive aggressive and annoyed
does she have autism?
>>
Let me guess, you are both 16 and this is an online "relationship"?
>>
She is trying to be controlling, dont apologize.

It is possible she is having some drama currently, or on her period, my gf randomly does shit like this gets moody for no reason. I just never bite, and wait for her to apologize to me for being a bitch.
>>
>>17523975
What about people who act like everything is normal and cheat? Give no signs what so ever, and get on with their day.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.