[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to get a grip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: gsawredo2.jpg (538KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gsawredo2.jpg
538KB, 640x480px
So today is the 3 year anniversary of my fiance's suicide, and it's not getting any easier, I went to her grave today and her parents came, they still blame me. And I have no idea what to do, my mind is so fucked, so I am just going to drink myself into oblivion, I just want someone to care about me...
>>
>>17523142
move on already pham.
>>
Did you go to her funeral by any chance? You should have seen a therapist and then said your goodbyes at the funeral.
>>
>>17523142

Took the easy way out, eh?

How'd she do it?
>>
>>17523142
OP, honestly, you need to fucking let go. Like just stop letting shit matter. In life you'll go through all kinds of different shit, and none of it's supposed to last forever. My advice: move, and start reading up on buddhism. No need to convert, but there are some interesting ideas that could help you get through this.
>>
>>17523142
That sucks, opee.

Even though it's been three years I don't think seeking out a new relationship would be a good idea - perhaps counseling like >>17523166 suggested, or just trying new things and trying to make some platonic friends.

I think it's often little things like this that can bring you out of a funk.
>>
>>17523142
I am sorry for your loss, and for your being blamed. Do you know why they blame you? I'm not saying their reasoning is any good -it probably isn't- but it would be useful to know.

Have you seen a grief counselor yet? If not, you may want to consider it. They specialize in this sort of thing. You are not alone.
>>
File: 1471026065207.jpg (41KB, 599x577px) Image search: [Google]
1471026065207.jpg
41KB, 599x577px
>>17523142
>fiance
>her

Death spared her from a life with your stupid ass
>>
>>17523283
Easy to say, not easy to do. The suicide of someone you love dearly is something that will stick with you for years, particularly if people are blaming you for it. Have some fucking compassion.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.