[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to Deal With Autists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Niggaaaa.jpg (79KB, 650x509px) Image search: [Google]
Niggaaaa.jpg
79KB, 650x509px
I'm a nice guy, I don't like to hurt people, but I swear to God I wish that man was fucking aborted. How am I supposed to deal with people who are mentally disturbed in some way (in this case what I guess is ADHD) without simply telling them to fuck off?
The Misadventures of Marcus:
>Marcus loves the military
>Marcus is a good dedicated boy
>Marcus meets Anon
>Anon poses as the only possible friend
>"I can't wait to put on my uniform and kill me some ISIS" *cackles*
>"Cool"
Next year
>"I'm gonna overthrow the U.S. government and move to Russia like Ed Snow." *Cackles nefariously*
>"Cool"

I've found that if I just say cool and not look him in the eye, he eventually goes away. But I want to make rid of him for good.
>>
>>17523106
how do you come in contact with this guy, is he a class mate? a work colleague? i dont know what to suggest because i dont exactly know your relationship with this guy. if he is simply just an acquaintance, if you ignore him enough he should go away.
>>
Guys like this you don't ignore, you have to let them know straight up that you think it is best to go their seperate ways. A fucking yea plus and your autistic ass doesn't have the balls to tell him to fuck off.

How do you think you will function in the real world if you have no backbone?
>>
>>17523130
we dont know ops situation tbf, not that i disagree with you. he should be able to tell him to fuck off but if he is a class mate or something, he could come across as a dick to everyone else and it could cause drama for him.
>>
>>17523121
I'm a senior in HS. I was stuck with him in classes both semesters last year, but now I just see him in the halls.

>>17523130
>Implying that you're a coward when you aren't extremely rude to people who just want to be friends
Sorry man, that's just not me. Well, it's not supposed to be me because I did break once and he still came back.
>>
>>17523152
>but now I just see him in the halls.
well at least you dont see him often. you're always going to have to cope with people you dont like. best thing to do is learn to not let peoples bullshit effect you if you dont want to come off as a dick.

he sounds like a kid anyway.
>>
>>17523175
>Waiting for bus
>"OH HEY WHAT'S UP ANON? COMING TO RUSSIA WITH ME? AEEEHHEHEHEHE!"

And then he just stands there looking around and holding his hands like a fucking squirrel. He's a skelly too with a massive slouch and the thickest country accent. I swear the more I think about it the more ridiculous it is.
>>
>>17523192

Tell him to fuck off. No seriously you are enabling him your petulant behaviors. Grow a sack and let him know how you feel.
>>
>>17523193
Remember how I said I broke once? I went way far off on him.
>I have no rock to fall on, Anon!
>I don't care, leave me the fuck alone.
Well the next day I asked him for a sheet of paper and he used that as a foundation. I goofed hard.
>>
>>17523203

Check between your leg if you have a dick or a pussy because honestly you come off a women. Tell him to stop talking to you and that you are not interested in a friendship. He will understand. Don't forget to stop talking to the guy because you spent time on 4chan asking about him. Move on. Fuck.
>>
>>17523192
lol he reminds me of an autistic kid in my college class. if i was in your position i would probably just ignore him but it probably wont make him go away, tell him to fuck if you really want him to leave you alone. people his age often are edgy, and annoying. i think back to being in high school and i cringe
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.