[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I continue talking to women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: GoGo_Transparent.png (1MB, 873x1282px) Image search: [Google]
GoGo_Transparent.png
1MB, 873x1282px
Senior in college, and I've been actively trying to improve my social skills all four years. I've never had a girlfriend, but I was having sex with a girl last year for a while. I broke that off because we just were not compatible. I've been seeking a girl I can really be happy with, but have failed many times over.

I just can't seem to be able to get women to like me, even as friends, mostly. I'm a geek, not an athlete, so there's that. It really just feels like I can't be in a relationship because 'fuck you thats why'

Was in a class today filled with gorgeous women, all same major, and really wanted to ask one in particular for her #. It was a 1-time class, so I'll likely never run into her again, and I knew that so I wanted to be direct and get her number.

But at this point, I'm just convinced it will never work that I don't see a point in trying.
>>
>>17523095
then don't do it and die a virgin, you fag.
You are probably fat and ugly. You can't change the ugly but you can change the fat
>>
>>17523170

Oh, Anon, its like you didn't even read the post. I literally said I was having sex with a girl last year.

I'm not fat though, and ugly is debatable, of course. I think I'm a 6 or 7, personally.
>>
>>17523179
>I literally said I was having sex with a girl last year
but you weren't compatible. Want to know why?
>>
Ya continue to talk to women and make it habit.

I won't give you shitty advice that is generalized because your situation is unique. Look eventually in your numerous talkings with women you will find one that you click with. That is how it usually goes.
>>
>>17523095
i suggest talking to girl even if its just for experience and fun. But i wouldent recommend dating someone you are in a class with, it will be awkward if things turn out bad.

i have noticed that men and women will often not get into a relationship with someone based on how it will effect their social image. if you're really geeky, some girls might not want to be known for dating you because they don't want to be known for dating a "loser" (i personally dont think you're a loser but people will probs say this). its similar to how guys dont want be known for fucking a fat girl.

im curious. why do you think you are geeky? are you the type of guys to sit in and play video games all day
>>
>>17523186
>>17523195

I really appreciate both you giving genuine advice.

I consider myself a geek because I do largely play video games, watch things, and write as hobbies. Especially in my particular area, where everyone is a sports bro or girl or an outdoors person, it's pretty geeky.

But I don't just sit in my room. I do a lot at my University, and all of it involving interacting with people. I probably talk to more people than most others do, just as a side-effect of my involvement.
>>
>>17523213

Good. As you continue to talk to people your speaking skills will get better and you will be able to talk to strangers quite easily. Get rid of that little fear you have before talking to a cute girl because at the end of the day you don't want to regret anything. Even if you get rejected you will have a little hop to your step because you pushed past your comfort level.

I am sure you will find a cool girl that you will naturally synergize with anon, just keep at it.
>>
>>17523213
you need to get into a girl who is into reading and shit like that. i can appeal to both going out type girls and geeky girls. i like to read and write poetry but at the same time i like to work out/box and go clubbing. the geeky are the best. the going out type ones are normally boring as fuck and dont do anything with themselves except talk to fellas and get drunk.

you should get involved in more parties and stuff like that if you want to get into girls. i live in england so im not sure how it works over there but people always go clubbing here.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.