[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get this chair? I am in extreme need of a new chair.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Should I get this chair? I am in extreme need of a new chair. Going to post a few pictures of my current chair.
>>
File: 1023215310.jpg (79KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1023215310.jpg
79KB, 675x1200px
>>
>>17522780
Why would you sink that much money into some "racing" chair?
>>
>>17522782
Nigga that's my chair
>>
File: 4631431436.jpg (76KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4631431436.jpg
76KB, 675x1200px
>>17522811
It's mines.

>>17522806
It's an ''office'' chair. Anyways cheap shit chairs don't last anything, if you want something good your gonna have to fork over a good amount of money.
>>
My chair is more duct tape than pseudo leather now. Twisted and evil.
>>
>>17522780
You should get that but only if they throw in some Doritos and shitty Razer gear.
>>
>>17522869
Fuck man, sounds terrible. I really want to buy a new chair, don't even want to deal with it anymore.
>>
>>17522780
I really hate this bullshit racing chair hype. I see a lot of streamers have that shit and it pisses me off. People are dumb. The chairs are fucking ugly, only reason they buy it is because they see other streamers with it.
>>
>>17523077
They are higher quality than a lot of chairs that you could get anywhere else, in fact most are fucking shit.
>>
Really need some advice, would appreciate if you guys helped a bro.
>>
>>17522780
Get an exec
>>
>>17523328
Like which? Most are fucking shit, or way to expensive.
>>
>>17523333
Way to waste quads poorfag.

God, you people ruin everything.
>>
>>17523528
LMAO
>>
Pick up a second hand aeron on your local Craigslist.
>>
>>17522780

I don't know man, that gaming chair takes 12 D batteries.

What happens if you're in the middle of a CS:GO or DOTA match?

You're such a faggot, I bet you kill girls.
>>
>>17523966

This. Any second hand Herman Miller or Logic chair.
>>
ITT:
>I need to buy a chair but I want to make sure I get the right one
>I'm not going to look at products, reviews, and ratings
>not gonna look at consumer reports either
>I know, I'll ask a bunch of college freshmen on a cardassian chickenfucking forum

OP this is the gods' honest best advice I can give you. figure out how much money you want to spend, browse several websites with actual office furniture, and then pick a chair at the top end of your chair budget.

the one in your OP pic looks gimmicky as fuck. any time a manufacturer uses the word "racing" in the description of an item whose main function involves you sitting at a desk, you should be suspicious.
>>
>>17522816
What kind of office are you in that you need rollers and a bucket seat.
>>
>>17522816
That be bullcrap tho

I've had the same sturdy office chair for more than 10 years and it's still holding up
>>
sorry to say, but anything with fakeleather is crap. I sit on my chair, which has a solid mesh cushion since almost 20 years. And i could still sell it as barely used, even though I sit on it like 4-8h a day. but they dont produce in sucha quality anymore.

I always look for second hand furniture, because thats where solid quality is sold for an unbeatable price
>>
>>17522782
Ahahahahaaaaha!!!!!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.