[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice for recently changed permavirgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1427151592709.jpg (276KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1427151592709.jpg
276KB, 1000x1333px
Hey /adv/

How common is it that a girl can't orgasm from sex?

I've been seeing this girl recently (i'm 22 and lost my virginity to her 2 months ago.. lol) who claims that it's impossible for her to reach an orgasm from sex. The only way she's got off is by her or I rubbing her clit, or me licking her clit in a very very specific specific way (the same way she does with her finger, but just with my tongue instead) which I don't mind doing, except that it's exhausting and literally takes 20 minutes if there aren't any distractions.

Also, I've tried to make eating her out better by trying different things, for example trying to do that one tutorial that gets posted here, but she just tells me to stop and just do it the usual way.

Of course I enjoy it with her, it's just frustrating that the only way i'm able to make her orgasm is from rubbing her clit with one finger, or eating her out for a very long period of time. I just feel like whenever we have sex she's merely letting me fuck her until I come, and that's it.
>>
Always tough to say. They say 70% of women can't orgasm from intercourse, but there's also the "no, 70% of women just can cum from intercourse with the 90% of dudes with average sized cocks that they don't really know how to use" factor to consider.
>>
>>17522113

Relatively few women can orgasm from penetration. It's awesome that she showed you how she can climax; that will make sex more enjoyable for the both of you.

I think the problem is that you guys are either too orgasm-orientated, or have problems incorporating the way she climaxes in your sexlife. Or, a little of both. It sounds that if you guys play around a bit more, discover what you both like (without reaching orgasm immediately) and do other things than simply work up to an orgasm (for both parties), it will feel like the two of you are less in a rut.

Also, most women who can't reach a vaginal orgasm stimulate their clit while fucking. If she's very particular about the way you rub her (sounding like it should be very constant stimulation), a vibrator on her clit while penetrating her might be a very nice (new) impulse!
>>
>>17522265
dont worry
enjoy your life to the fullest
I suggest doing pure math.
Be patient, in a few years your virginity will be converted into a significant contribution towards human knowledge.
>>
>>17522227
A vibrator on her clit would not be different from her masturbating. Fuck vibrators.
>>
Does she have trauma in her past or other issues? Or it could be a fetish thing she hasn't revealed?

Or maybe she just needs a big dick. It is what it is. Some girls have small vaginas.
>>
>>17522851
actually most women love vibrators

if she hasnt tried a vibrator before then buy one for her (find a nice one on clearance at the sex shop)

she can hold the vibrator on her clit as you fug her
>>
>>17523617
Why does she need a vibrator if im there? I dont whip out my onahole with her there.
>>
>>17523940
lmfao selfish
have fun only experiencing half the pleasure of sex bruh
>>
>>17523607
Wow none of your points are valid at all.
>>
This is very common, anon. If that's the only way she has found to orgasm, I'd stick to it. You can use your finger the way she likes while thrusting too. That would make it more enjoyable for both of you.
>>
>>17523998
That sounds like a lot of work that'll get old fast
>>
I used not to be able to orgasm (or feel much pleasure in general) with my first boyfriend, but can do it with my current one. I don't think it only depends on the guy, I used to be very self conscious but feel better about myself now, which helps me relax. It's much easier when I'm on top and move myself.
I haven't managed to orgasm from oral sex though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.