[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl i am getting into never texts me first, even if i ignore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1470559301108.jpg (36KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
1470559301108.jpg
36KB, 607x608px
Girl i am getting into never texts me first, even if i ignore her for a day, and i think she is messing me about. i have went on a handful of dates with her and fucked her a bunch of times. she also normally ignores my text from the previous day, and will only talk to me again if i text her.

the last last text i sent her was of me basically saying she was being apathetic because i felt rejected by her. its been a day and she still hasnt replied. do you think she is messing about, and do you think i should cut if off with her? it would be nice to hear another persons perspective on the this.
>>
>>17521850
Imagine spending a year living with someone like this and make your conclusions.
>>
>>17521850

You've already done her... don't demote yourself to Orbiter status... just look for the next piece to slay.
>>
>>17521876
i want a relationship though, not just sex. we almost cut off once before because she was all like "meh, i dont know if you're the one" but i gave her time ti think and she wanted to still be involved with me. dont know why she would try talking to me again if it was to just mess me about. dont really care too much if i do end it but it was still a piss take
>>
>>17521850
bump
>>
I think she is just a booty call, and you are about to ruin it. If you want a relationship go somewhere else
>>
>>17522158
maybe, i honestly dont know what is going on. she tries talking me alot some days though so i dont even get it.
>>
I'm in literally the exact same situation OP with the same scenario. Went out with a girl and fucked her a bunch of times, now she's blowing me off, but said she wants to be friends with benefits instead.

Only difference is that I knew not to voice any of my concerns or hurt feelings. This dries a woman's pussy up real quick. I'm just pretending I don't give a shit. She started giving me really short answers when I text her and she stopped initiating the first text, so I've stopped texting her.

We haven't texted in about 3 days. Pretty sure she found somebody else.

My advice to you as somebody else who is in the exact same situation: Stop texting her. Wait for her to contact you again, and just act aloof. If she never contacts you again, then that's the end of it. That's what I'm doing in my situation.

Side note: Since when the fuck did women start using men for sex and then blowing them off? What the fuck is this?
>>
>>17522164
>Since when the fuck did women start using men for sex and then blowing them off? What the fuck is this?

this is what i am baffled about. thanks for the advice though. thinking about doing that.

i honestly dont get it. she was going on to me about how she wanted to get with me first because it seems like i wanted to get to know her, and then she fucks me off lol. she knew i wanted a relationship.

>Only difference is that I knew not to voice any of my concerns or hurt feelings.

ive done this a few times with her and i think it has put her off me. dont know why women are like this. why would they prefer it if i just accept a problem rather than bringing it up. my ex was like this too. any women here reading this, please tell me what is with this strange behavior.

she will sometimes text me what about is going on in her day and make it sound like she wants to talk with me and shit but only if i text her first.

i honestly wouldent mind friend with benefits but she hasnt even said she wants that.
>>
>>17522181
Yep, same with me. At first she was talking about introducing me to her friends/family and bringing me to holiday events. We were going to go camping and all of this shit.Then as soon as college started she just dropped off the radar and acted like nothing happened. She's called me to have sex a couple times, but that's about it.

>Why are women put off by discussing feelings
I think men are biologically designed to be the leaders in the relationship, so we are just supposed to silently lead. Women also hate talking about anything serious, and they basically just want to be entertained and laugh a lot. I think serious-ness comes off as needy or something.
>>
I really doubt this girl is like me, but I absolutely hate initializing any form of contact unless it's to a family member or to a guy that has made it clear we are official.
Otherwise, I feel as though I am a bother and annoying. If I get texted first, I'll usually wait several hours or the next day to respond because I don't want to seem too eager (something I've had issues with in the past). I had a guy text me 10 times within an hour before I could respond and I felt so overwhelmed that I took a week to respond.

If it annoys you, just call her up and ask bluntly what's up. Put her on the spot and get an answer.
>>
women are dumb and don't know what to say. They expect you to entertain them.
>>
>>17522198
Holy shit, a grill.

I'm not OP but the other guy in the same situation.

Last time I texted my girl who is blowing me off it went like this:
>Me: Hey how are you?
>Her: Hey :)
>Me: You should come over tomorrow
>:Her: Can't :( I'm busy from 9 a.m. 10 p.m.
>Me: Ah dang okay

That was like 4 days ago. She hasn't contacted me once, and she used to text me like 30 times per day. This just sounds like she is not interested and blowing me off right?

She did call me last week and ask if she could come over and have sex, but I was at work.
>>
>>17522198
Do people actually put up with your atitude?
>>
>>17522196
>Women also hate talking about anything serious, and they basically just want to be entertained and laugh a lot. I think serious-ness comes off as needy or something.

i think this is true, and probably why i fail sometimes with women. i like having a laugh, and talking shit but i often like having conversations about serious stuff. i will often try to bring up historical events for example and she will just be like "cool" but if i start acting funny i will get decent responses of her. most of the time i am never really in a funny mood with women though because i very rarely find women funny.

>>17522198
she normally response to my texts quickly, normally with in minutes of getting them and will sometimes apologies if she texts me late. i know its not because she is why or some shit because she used to text me first. i might ring her up but i think it will piss her off to put her on the spot. if she isnt interested i dont know why she doesent just tell me, its not hard.
>>
>>17522250
>never really in a funny mood

Yeah they want you to be a self-preserved force who is funny at will. I am extremely busy with work/college so all I think about and work on all day are serious things. I think it's annoying that they want us to be funny all the time.
>>
>>17522213
It's not so much attitude but that I strongly believe no one likes me. There's people I've known for 10+ years and I still do this.
>>
>>17522259
it is retarded. if they want to be entertained all the time, they should get some decent hobbies. the whole point of a relationship is to find some who cares for you.
>>
>>17522262
I meant atitude in another sense.

But do people pursue you even if you act like that? Honestly, i don't think that someone like that really likes you, so it's a self-fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>17521883
Look up the law of fuck yes or no. Do you really want to be with someone not stoked about being with you? She has reservations about you for whatever reason. That's her deal. Ditch her and hang with another of the 3.5 billion girls in the world, odds say at least a million are way more compatible and have way more chemistry with you. If you waste your time trying to convince her you are worth it, you'll regret it.
>>
>>17522486
you're right desu mate. been speaking to some other girls to compare and i think the chemistry was off with the girl i made the thread about. i think we had sex too quickly.
>>
passive-aggression. She'd rather ignore into oblivion than confront you about it personally...its easier for them that way. Also, your thread pic is tasteless.
>>
>>17522871
>Sam Hyde
>Tasteless

top cuck
>>
>>17522871
its pathetic that she would rather ignore me than end the relationship, all it has done is made us both waste time. if i talk to her again, im going to tell her that she acted like a bitch. it pisses me off even more because she claims to be a feminist that is all for equality.
>>
>>17523291
Nah dude that'll just boost her ego making her think that you really care. She's just going to deny it and act like you're crazy, then go back to not caring.

The only thing you can do is cut your losses and pretend you don't care, and forget about her.
>>
>>17523297
i normally would tbf. im just pissed off. i will probably just tell her that i will feel like she treated me unfairly because i gave her a second chance.

i just remember something and it might be why she is scared to end it. she has send me videos of her masturbating, and in some of them you can see her face. i 100% wouldent upload them because im not that much of a dick but she is probably afraid that i will.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.