[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guy beats his wife constantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: rage.png (235KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
rage.png
235KB, 582x600px
What should I do? My neighbor is constantly beating his wife, I tried talking to her but she is very shy and scared of even bringing up the subject (I believe they are Muslims).

I thought about calling the cops but I doubt she would press charges against him, I just don't know what to do, literally everyday you can hear the woman scream from being beaten. I just can't sit around and do nothing anymore, help me out before I end up doing something I regret.
>>
>>17521817
Record it for the witness statement. Otherwise there isn't much unless you want to take the law into your own hands. For all you know she secretly like the abuse, it happens more often than you think.
>>
>>17521817
Tell her to keep it down.
>>
I'd jerk off to it.
>>
>>17521823
>>17521830
>>17521833
Ha, I doubt she enjoys it but who the fuck knows... I'll just try to record him and call the police
>>
>>17521817

Please respect their alternative cultural values. It can be tough as a Male Feminist Ally to watch a woman get beat, but you really can't impose our imperialist Western values on others.

You will naturally feel guilt for seeing a woman suffer and not doing anything about it. I recommend finding some wealthy Ivy League feminist's Amazon Wish List or Patreon and purging that guilt by giving your money to women.
>>
>>17521839
what? I can't just ignore it like that are you crazy?
>>
>>17521817
shes probably too scared to get him in trouble because of her religion and all of the abuse. you have to record it because she will deny it to the cops.
>>
>>17521817
either that or thats some good sex
>>
>>17521817

Mind your own fucking business Robocop.

If she didn't like/mind it then she would leave or call the cops.

Everyone has a choice and she's made hers.
>>
>>17521817
The cops if they have enough evidence can still convict him without her statement
>>
>>17521839
This. Islam is a religion of peace, don't report this or else you'll look foolish. Respect other people's cultural values, anon. Write a check to NARAL if you feelcconflicted about it.
>>
>>17521859

Not if they don't answer they door.

Cops need to hear a beating going on to enter private property without a warrant; if now it'll get thrown out in court.
>>
>>17521817
Mind your own fucking business. Especially if they're Muslim. They aren't like white people. If you fuck with One, you're looking over your shoulder for their family member who might shank you. They love that shit.
>>
>>17521817
Call the cops. If they find evidence of abuse they can prosecute without her help.
>>
Easy. Just call the cops while they're fighting. You can also slip her some helplines or websites about domestic abuse. There's not much more you can do.

Removing him from her might not be the best idea as she might lose all financial resources and become homeless and poor because of your righteousness.
>>
>>17521839
>>17521887
>>17521862
So how does a religion of peace allow the beating of a woman by her husband?
>>
File: niggawut.jpg (85KB, 960x693px) Image search: [Google]
niggawut.jpg
85KB, 960x693px
>>17521930
>>
>>17521930
Not one religion that exists is a "religion of peace". Buddhists, Christians, Muslims: it doesnt mattter, all have shed tons of blood and allowed the horrible treatment of women and/or minorities since the beginning of there history's. Some peaceful people pratice peacefully, but the all the texts can and have been used to justify destroying people and other horrible practices.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (23KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
23KB, 300x400px
>>17521961
>>
>>17521834
>>17521823
Depending on your state, that's felony illegal wiretap.
>>
>>17522005
But is it an 'illegal' wiretap if you are recording screams from the safety of your own home and did not trespass to record? It might not be admissible in court but it's certainly not illegal in this case. Plausible deniability and all, you could say you were just testing out your recorder in your home and happened to hear the neighbor getting beat.

Op call the police for this poor woman. He probably threatened to kill her if she tried to get help.
>>
>>17521817
>scream from being beaten
dude I dont think she's being beaten anywhere outside her pussy and ass
>>
>>17521961
Well atheists have the communist death toll so checkmate atheists.
>>
>>17521817
Honestly you can just call in a noise complaint. The cops can then determine what to do from there. Just say you hear yelling often and it is disrupting you or something.
>>
>>17522093
No one said anything about atheism being better. People are just shitty and will use religion and any other excuse to be shitty for their own agenda.
>>
>>17522005
not if he can hear it while being in his own house.

OP, just record what you hear and if it is picked up by the recorder call the police and just be honest with them.
>>
You wanna get beheaded boi?
>>
I am neighbor man you talk about

you are jealous no?

we just having bang bang in the room you hear us yell what loser boy
>>
File: 55 bretty good.gif (29KB, 482x800px) Image search: [Google]
55 bretty good.gif
29KB, 482x800px
>>17522144
>>
i'd say call the cops. even if she doesn't press charges then at least he will know that he is disturbing the peace. Maybe he will change his lifestyle so that at least you can live in peace.
>>
>>17521817
you gonna get allahu ackbar'd anon
>>
>>17521817
Call the cops about it. If she doesn't press charges, start making noise complaints. Say that the husband is constantly making a lot of noise by beating the shit out of his wife.
>>
>>17521839

>tfw OP gets to experience cultural enrichment first hand and he tries to get the guy arrested

is OP promoting hate speech?
>>
>>17521839
>>17521862
These.

>>17521930
These unfortunate incidences are only committed by a very insignificant minority. They are not TRUE Muslims, otherwise they would know the Quran does not allow such bigoted actions. Muhammad himself was a peaceful person and would never advocate violence under any situations. Stop being so ignorant that you blame the entire religion and all Muslims for one man.
#notallmuslims
>>
>>17522005
No, its not. Two party consent isn't needed to make recordings on your own property.
>>
don't get involved with muslime business. Muslims are uncivilized and he might kill you. you never know with muzzies.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.