[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: suicide3.jpg (48KB, 530x800px) Image search: [Google]
suicide3.jpg
48KB, 530x800px
Hey /adv/, what do you think about suicide? Have you ever tried to kill yourself?
>>
Feel free to post depression memes if you have any
>>
>>17521711
I not only tried. I succeeded.
>>
When I was bullied in high school I used to fantasize about it a lot. I grew out of it after finding a close knit group of friends, improving my physique and generally loving life in my college years and beyond.

I understand why people do it. Sometimes it's definitely an overreaction and due to a lack of overall perspective (like people killing themselves when their partner leaves them or something). However, for people with physical or mental issues that make every second of existence pure suffering, I definitely get why they choose the easy way out.

The way I see it, we have such a short lifespan, and death is guaranteed no matter what, so suicide is pretty pointless unless you're really really suffering with no way out of it and not just being a melodramatic angsty teen like I was back in HS
>>
I fantasize about killing myself constantly but it's not really a depression thing, it's more for just fun. It's kind of like people watching where you look at them and wonder what they're into or if they can fit both fists in their ass, except I just look at objects and try to concoct a method I could use it to make me into a bloody puddle on the floor. I've only tried once with pills and absolutely nothing happened but I'm sure my liver is riddled with tumors now.
>>
I think about killing myself constantly. Money problems, mostly.
>>
Half ass attempt with pills when ex was calling me, telling me she was cutting herself on the phone saying its all because of me. Woke up on the floor with a slight stomach cramp.
>>
I attempted to end my life with my S&W .40 MP edition. The trigger has a mechanism just for this particular shit, I've always called it the suicide safety, where if you squeeze too high on the trigger it will pull but the hammer will not drop. I got lucky and I'm glad all I heard was the trigger fall.
>>
>>17522440
Wait what, so your gun has a built in suicide safety mechanism

That is cool
>>
File: mp40triggersafe.png (104KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
mp40triggersafe.png
104KB, 500x332px
>>17522461
Yeah, you have to pull on the lower end of the trigger for the hammer to fall and release the chambered round. If you pull too high on the trigger, it will still pull but the hammer will not drop and thus the weapon will not discharge. I knew it, but was so shaken up about the whole thing I wasn't paying attention. That IS the safety on the weapon. There is no safety button to press and depress. S&W saved my life.
>>
I like to keep suicide in the back of my head as a way out in case everything in life fucks up. Kind of comforting knowing I have the choice to fix my problems or say fuck it and bail.
>>
>>17521711
>Had blade at my stomach ready to end it all when I was 12
>Pussied out

I'm so pathetic I couldn't even kill myself. Even on multiple occasions

I hope I get killed because I can't go through with it myself
>>
File: 1472707485523.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1472707485523.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>17521711
im from /b/ i try twice a week
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.