[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic related is a girl who made it obvious she wanted to fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2750.jpg (78KB, 512x796px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2750.jpg
78KB, 512x796px
Pic related is a girl who made it obvious she wanted to fuck me as soon as we get back to uni this year. Two days ago she said she'd be back at her apartment by 8 after having dinner with a friend. After we fucked I asked who the friend was. She said "This guy Kevin from one of my classes." I told her that I'm not one to be paranoid but that it's kind of messed up to take another dude on what he definitely considered a "date" only to hop on my dick after he drops her off. Should I put my foot down about her contacting him? What to make of this /adv/?
>>
>>17521698

Wanting to fuck doesn't imply commitment or exclusivity. It's really not your place to tell who she can see and who she can't. However, if it bothers you, talk to her about it. It's not an unreasonable request to make and maybe she'll agree.
>>
>>17521698

You catching feelings, OP?
>>
>>17521698
She looks like a terrible fuck.

The type of bitch that just is... there.
>>
>>17521698

You're not dating. Her behavior is normal. Enjoy the sex.
>>
Cant wait for OP to post another thread saying how to get his fuck buddy back after she doesnt want him no more after he spills his spaghetti bout 'being exclusive'.
>>
>>17521698
If you are just tucking, mind your own business.
>>
It's none of your business and what she's doing isn't that big a deal. She's not dating anyone.
What would be cuntish is if she actively strung the Kevin guy along. If she didn't and he is just stringing himself along in the hopes that it's leading somewhere, that's unfortunate but not really more her fault than it is his and he will probably learn his lesson from it.

Either way you are not dating her and are not in the position to tell her that she shouldn't hang out with him anymore or cannot see you after she saw him. You can tell her something is fucked up if she details a thing you disagree with (like giving a false impression), but you can't tell her what (not) to do.
>>
>>17521699
>>17521742
She's had one boyfriend before (we're both 19) and he's the only one she's fucked before me. She knows I fucked around last year but from the sound of it (when I was texting another girl etc.) she's expecting me to stop.

>>17521717
I already mentioned "it's kind of messed up to take another dude on what he definitely considered a "date" only to hop on my dick after he drops you off." and she said he knew they're just friends so I didn't mention it again.
>>
Oh you idiot. What you're doing is not alpha at all; the right thing to do would be to not care but since your womanly feelings won't allow that you have to fake it. You must be halfway decent looking because most can't get away with acting like possessive chicks like you are.
>>
>>17521766
You idiot. She didn't just have sex with one dude, she's clearly got a bit of dick-hopping going around.

You're not in a relationship, she's got confidence and a decent body, and she has a line up of dudes she's fucking with. If you're willing to do the same thing, then don't set double standards and let emotions ruin what's fair play.
>>
>>17521766
That's different, requesting your fuckbuddy doesn't sleep around is simply a way to ensure that they won't catch some shit elsewhere and bring it back to you. Even with condoms it would be possible.
Basically, it is a question that also involves your personal interest. By saying that she cannot give this guy the wrong impression, you are meddling with the way she lives her life even though it doesn't affect you in any way, shape or form.

And again, chances are that the guy does "know" they're just friends, and has to learn sooner or later that it's a dead end as a dating strategy. It's even possible that he is really just her friend and just enjoys the company.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.