[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, i need some advice. this is going to be a long post,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 5235235235235.jpg (69KB, 550x928px) Image search: [Google]
5235235235235.jpg
69KB, 550x928px
Hey guys, i need some advice. this is going to be a long post, i have nobody else to talk to. i wish the best on anyone that can read the whole thing

im 25 and my girlfriend is 24, we both live in Alberta (Canada). we've known eachother for around a year and a half, we've always said we're the male/female equivalent of eachother and our families get along great and are waiting for the day we get married

last January she lost her accounting job and was jobless until April when she got a temporary job that ends tomorrow, she was very angry and moody inbetween January-April but i passed it off. i have been an automotive technician for 6 years, since January my work slowed down and i got 1-2 days a week making $500 if that paycheques. i quit 2 weeks ago to work graveyard shift in a warehouse for $15 an hour vs the $30 as a mechanic i was making

when she lost her job in January she was living in her sisters basement paying rent, i live at home still. my father died when i was 21 and ive hung around to help my mom with housework because its a large house/lot. my mom who is the nicest person in the world let my girlfriend move in with us rent free, and buys us dinner and makes us meals. she gets along with my girlfriend great

since finding out tuesday her job ends tomorrow shes been bitter, to the point where when i gave her a hug yesterday when she got home she just said "fuck you" and walked away. i watched TV for 2 hours and she calmed down

today before i left for work she dropped on me that a friend of ours said he could get her an accounting job 2 Provinces over in Manitoba, she said it would last at least a year and its a government job which she wants. i said im kinda not cool with having a long distance relationship, she said "me and my ex were in one for 3 years, it was fine". i said im still kinda not cool and went to work

cont-
>>
>>17521603
Well OP, I'm not you but she sounds fucking wretched. Cranky or not. When she maxed the ex comment I would've just said and that's why he's your ex. You either talk to her about her shit attitude or me personally I'd probably just a walk away. I don't ttake shit like that from anyone. Let alone unprovoked bull shit.
Also canadabro here also.
>>
>>17521603

it ate at me enough at work that i text her saying "im really not cool with it, cant you look for another accounting job here?". that and shes considered applying for the police force. i also said ive hung around the guy that said he can get her the job and he bullshits alot and i guarantee nothing will happen of it. she said she still wants it even though i dont want a LDR. i said "i hate to say it but if you take it, its stones to me. i cant do a LDR, you'll be on your own". she said she has no choice, i said why not get a retail job for 6 months here. she said that would look bad on her resume. i said "just let me know what you value, a job/money or family. a job wont take care of you when youre sick and care for you like family"

i then just said "im disappointed you value a job and money more than me" she said even though its a slim chance, she would leave me for the job because "the job will help 10 years down the line, you just worry about tomorrow hence why youre working in a warehouse overnight". i almost cried at work, the other guys asked what was wrong and agreed im in the right

i told her the truth which was my mom is ready to put $30k-$40k in renovations in the house and our vacation home. i asked my mom for advice, and she said im in the right for not wanting a LDR and shes very disappointed she would leave me over a job. i know my mom is ready to retire and move out and leave us this home worth nearly $1,000,000 and the vacation home to start a family. i have an inkling that my girlfriend knows my mom is willing to give us the house and im flabbergasted she will give that up. my mom said she will sell the house and move into a smaller house if we break up, and shes only keeping this big house because she thought we are close to getting married and starting a family

-cont
>>
>>17521603
Sorry, man. That sucks. Won't say it'll get better, but if you don't want her to leave, make sure she knows what that means for you, personally. If she doesn't care, then it'll be a hard call. I personally made one a few weeks ago. Terrible.

Also hello, fellow Albertan.
>>
>>17521613
Yeah she no longer gives a shit about your relationship. Gtfo while you can.
>>
>>17521613

i told her the truth "my mom is ready to put nearly $50,000 in renovations into this house, if youre going to Manitoba we're selling it and im going to the NW Territories in my motorhome to look for work. you have to let me know soon if you value family or money more". she said she wont decide for 2 more weeks. i finally said "im disappointed youre even considering this. just remember theres a 5 percent chance you'll get this job, but i will never forget you would leave me for a job. ever." she never replied after that. i then said she needs to learn to value family because i would work 20 hour days for a year to talk to my dad for 5 minutes again

>>17521611

thanks for the reply, her ex lived in the USA and was mentally crazy. he text her for the first 6 months we were dating and send her stuff in the mail, i finally said you have to let him know you have a new boyfriend because im not cool with this at all". she quit talking to him after that

im just shocked because im extremely nice and caring to her and so is my family, my mom is ready to give us a 1M dollar house, etc. while her parents barely buy me dinner or take me out
>>
>>17521617
The writing is on the wall. She's literally telling you that she doesn't care what you two have and what she may have there as a future together. Sounds promising and yet she still wants to leave. Dude I know you probably don't want to admit it but it's over.
>>
I can't be fucked to read your blog, but is there any reason why you couldn't move to Manitoba with her if she gets this job?

Just seems to me that you've had a level 9 sperg-out over something that's fairly fucking trivial
>>
>>17521614
>>17521616

thanks guys, i know it might be time to call it off. i'll see what she says tomorrow afternoon since i just got off of work but if she doesnt change her mind or apologize tomorrow i might just tell her its obvious what she values and to go chase it and leave me behind

ironic thing is she said her ex was crazy and she would never do anything of that sort to me, 2 years down the line here we are lol
>>
>>17521603
Her attitude is way too much. Why haven't you beaten that bitch yet? We need Shariah law here after all.

But seriously her attitude is cause for concern.
>>
>>17521631
Yeah history tends to repeat itself in one way or another. If you look objectively, is she really the type of person. Youd wanna spend your life with? Someone who doesn't value your relationship. Or your ideals or more family based hers is career. You're on two different paths.
>>
>>17521630

nearly all of my family is here and her brother and sister are here. her parents are in Manitoba but are moving here next year. i am 100% not willing to move there because theres no job opportunities. i know she wont get the job but the fact she would leave me for it is sick minded

>>17521624

yeah i think so, if tomorrow doesnt clear up its over.
>>
>>17521638

i know, i dont think im comfortable getting married after this. i have always valued family and work can go fuck itself, she said work is her top priority

>>17521633

im too nice, all of her female friends are jealous because of how i treat her. i used to get up a hour early to drive her to work, fix her car for free, the works.
>>
>>17521640
So then what does tomorrow even matter? You would just be putting off the inevitable. What isnahe gonna say that would make her the person that would fit your life?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.