[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychopath

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (83KB, 636x548px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 636x548px
I am a psychopath, and I want to know a few things,
>would you consider me a functioning member of society (I hate societies rules, I want to hurt every one, I don't care for anyone, and I feel next to no emotion. I however have never hurt anyone and don't plan to.)?
>Is there a way to cope with sadism?
> I follow laws for my own gain, not because it is "right", is that acceptable?
>should I get help (psychologists can't do jack to help me)
> I have fantasies, awful, dark fantasies, does this make me a bad person?
>would it be okay (morally) to indulge my sadism by hurting people emotionally instead of physically?
>would it be best for society if I just liked my self? (I won't do it because I don't care about society, but I am curious)
>>
Sorry pal, a psychopath is someone that absolutly doesn't care, you're just another 15 years old that tries to be different by telling others he's different
>>
>>17521518
This. Fail harder, normie.
>>
>>17521521
You're a "psychopath" yet you are talking about what's morally right and wrong
"I hate societies rules, I want to hurt every one, I don't care for anyone,"
Do you realize how pathethic it sounds to say that? and asking for "what's good and bad"?
>>
>>17521531
I think those that have replied so far have misunderstood a few things.
1. I ask these things out of curiosity and self benifit only
2. Not all psychopaths are murdurous idiots, murderous sure idiots no. You see I don't harm people or break laws because if I do I will eventually slip up and be caught, this is unavoidable. I don't want to spend the rest of my life rotting in a cell. So I'd rather be restrained by laws than by walls.
3. I want to know the answers to the questions I asked simply because it would help me further mask myself in society, if I say want to break laws and even kill eventually I need to know what sort of things will raise suspicion.
4. Humor me, hell even if I'm not a psycopath these are interesting questions. So just pretend for a moment that they are being asked by Ted bundie And just answer the questions.
>>
It's fine dude. A few years back I had a pretty sadistic streak myself, but it evend out with time/age. Too lazy to go through all your questions but I think evil is as evil does.
>>
>>17521555

We get this "I'm a psychopath" meme every other day, kid.

I know its cool for you and your spergy buddies to glorify mental disorder but we're here to tell you that the unfortunate truth is that you're just a boring piece of shit; not a psychological anomaly, not a twisted creature set aside from society.

An actual psychopath would not give two shits about coming to get validation from people on the internet.

You're just a loser.
>>
>>17521577
hahahah fucking nerd
>>
Christ, you're probably just a pathetic "edgy" teenager. Psychopaths don't give a shit about almost anything, so why are you even here?
>>
File: 1471474516826.jpg (25KB, 417x519px) Image search: [Google]
1471474516826.jpg
25KB, 417x519px
consider me a functioning member of society (I hate societies rules, I want to hurt every one, I don't care for anyone, and I feel next to no emotion. I however have never hurt anyone and don't plan to.)?
Anyone who works in the service industry long enough will eventually develop this opinion of humanity. Hell, part of why people love zombie fiction Is because it's a scenario where you're allowed to murder all of the unwashed, brain-dead masses. Misanthropy does not make you abnormal.

>Is there a way to cope with sadism?
Yes, it's called BDSM. Find a masochist, and make your (and their) dreams come true.

> I follow laws for my own gain, not because it is "right", is that acceptable?
Most adults in America probably feel exactly the same way, and operate under the same assumptions.

>should I get help (psychologists can't do jack to help me)
If you were an actual sociopath, you woudn't be capable of feeling bad enough to make a thread on 4chan about it. Get some less shitty doctors.

> I have fantasies, awful, dark fantasies, does this make me a bad person?
Nope. You're allowed to fap/fantasize to whatever you like. Its actions that are good and evil, not thoughts.

>would it be okay (morally) to indulge my sadism by hurting people emotionally instead of physically?

Absolutely not. Emotional damage can fuck people up far worse than physical injuries. Just find people that like getting hurt, or find other healthy outlets for your sadism.
>would it be best for society if I just liked my self? (I won't do it because I don't care about society, but I am curious)

Self-esteem will make you a better person in general; even if not morally, confidence tends to make you better at your job/hobbies and people will want to interact with you more.

Honestly, OP, I don't think you're a psychopath. From here it looks like chronic depression and low self esteem, and possibly some sexual repression. Just keep calm, learn to not-hate yourself and all else will follow.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.