[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1455923900219.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1455923900219.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
Girl I know that has given me a blowjob, hand jobs etc.. she's also very open with me on her sexual desires and all that jazz which is a really high plus for me in a woman.

>cute and sweet but also has seen some shit on the internet so you can actually talk with her, also plays games
>we study in the same city
>go out on a 12hr date
>catch up have a good time
>after that she snaps me how she would suck my dick right now and how she cant wait to fuck me or ride my dick
>im fucking diamonds.jpg cant handle this
>never waited for the weekend so hard

and then I, being a COMPLETE FUCKING RETARD started messaging shit like I dont want you to see other boys or fuck em, we arent even close to dating and i started being clingy and annoying.. I know it and realize it now, but something was with me last night.

>in 5 hour span, went from I want to ride your dick and cant wait to suck you off
>to "because I dont want to talk with you right now"
>tfw

Its next day now and I messaged her how the University opening ceremony went and she replied with 1 word without any fucking effort, when she's not like that normally

>messaged "I miss youuuu" every hour before that

I literally want to kill myself, does anybody have any ADVICE how can I FIX THIS??

I THINKKK and Im positive that she still likes me, but my behavior totally turned her off and made her hate me as it seems in that regard.

She wanted to fuck and see where it goes.
I started applying rules to her and restrictions without dating or anything like that.

Now I get blue balls and cant fucking sleep.

Anyone knows how can I GET STARTED FIXING THIS SHIT?
>>
Make it seem like you aren't interested anymore. Don't message her until she messages you and just keep busy till then. She's not going to find you desirable after that if you continue being clingy
>>
>>17521472
>I literally want to kill myself, does anybody have any ADVICE how can I FIX THIS??
LMAO, how could you not have foresight into how pathetic and out of line you sound like telling her what she can and can't do when you haven't even hooked up ONCE yet?
You start making those rules once you've been dating for a couple months and are both feeling the same things (use intuition).

Check yourself for autism, anon. leave this chick alone, for your own sake, please. It's over, no more responding to her, no more messaging her
>>
>>17521472

You spilled every last noodle of spaghetti you had on this one, anon. Run from your shame and never talk to this woman again.
>>
stop messaging her, there's a big turn-off for every woman...insecurity. Stop begging her now. You probably lost her, but keeping begging her want change the situation.
>>
>>17521495
>Contact
>>17521495
won't Edit shitty spelling
>>
>>17521490
Because she fucking told me she feels shitty for not dating me sooner and that she messed up.
>had a thing in late spring

So i thought it might be a good idea to push her into dating me sooner.
Obviously i was retarded.
>>
>>17521504
>dating
Sorry friendo, you sound young and naive, but women are whores. If a better man comes along, she will leave you for him (especially true if you're below the age of 20). Also insecurity is disgusting to women, not cute like it is for us.

You get girls by having your own life that they see and just want to be part of (which is why ppl say you get girls by ignoring them and treating them like shit, it's really more to do with just having a rockin world that looks attractive. If you're telling some chick you need her to be part of your world and nobody elses you're no longer a cool, attractive guy, you're a creepy loser who needs a woman to make him happy. Yes, this is all totally fucked, deal with it.

>>17521495
>keeping begging her want change the situation.
nothing will, heed my advice and for the sake of your future (5 yrs from now) levels of cringe and regret and self-loathing, cut off all contact with her because that cringe and regret and self-loathing island is going to be a continent if you don't remove yourself from the situation
>>
you havent done anything wrong
>>
>>17521472
lmao wtf, it's over mate - sorry
>>
She sent a followup message after 3 hours of ignoring her, do i reply or just say fuck it ?

At this point im just looking to smash to be honest, nothing serious.

To the anon above , im 19 in Uni, not living with parents too.
>>
File: 1459629685191s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1459629685191s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>17521472
Faggot you ruined it.

Just chop your dick off faggot
>>
>>17521540
Fuck offffff reee
Dont you fucking see i realize that

Just asking if theres a way to salvage this shit
>>
>>17521526
unless she says 'let's smash', she's just looking for attention validation.

t. your personal prophecy-er, you're not gonna get laid bud
>>
>>17521543
You could do a 180 and pretend it was all a big joke but I doubt it works. Just tell her you wanna be Fwb with her and see her reaction.
>>
>>17521556
>>17521556
I legit thought about doing a 180, but I think I went too far for her not to understand what I am trying to do here. + there's no good reason to do a joke like this to this extent and then say it wasn't serious, she would get even more pissed probably lmao
>>
Well nobody was born a genius anyway, you learn from your retarded behavior and become better, gonna see where this takes me, but a strong lesson learnt here.
>>
>>17521511
>heed my advice and for the sake of your future (5 yrs from now) levels of cringe and regret and self-loathing, cut off all contact with her because that cringe and regret and self-loathing island is going to be a continent if you don't remove yourself from the situation

this is 100% realness f@m
>>
She sounds like an awful person with a shitton of insecurities that's using you to vent off.
If you want to go anywhere in life cut contact, one night is not worth months of crazy psycho bitch.
>>
>>17521472

You have some serious issues, OP. Good for the chick that she made a run for it, before fucking a desperate nutjob.
>>
>>17521610
Tell me something I dont know.
>>
File: img_2515.jpg (312KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
img_2515.jpg
312KB, 1600x1067px
>>17521472
Congratulations, you have just found one of your many genetically inherited quirks. Your grandfathers and grandmothers must have been clingy retarded douchebags themselves and this got inherited to you. Enjoy being a paranoid, manipulative, sociopathic asshole for the rest of your life.

Please take this advice seriously and never have children with your own sperm. Just don't. Find a sperm donator, adopt a child, do something to keep them away from your shit-tier genetics.
>>
>>17521610
I have big trust issues, which I am working on, but when the alcohol hits you turn back to retard..
>>
>>17521634
No seriously, if you have a conscience - something which your parents obviously didn't have. You will kill yourself and believe in conscience resurrection.

You will be born as a respectable human being who has a naturally benevolent behaviour capable of civilized respect, understanding and gratitude for one another.

You're part of the slavic race, aren't you? Well do like most chinese do when they realize they're autistic and without future - please do us all a solid and kill yourself. Preferably try to make a big deal out of it so you can send a message to every tranny, nihilistic, arrogant, insane piece of shit - and tell them to believe in revival.

This might sound humorous, but I'm incredibly mature when I'm saying the world would be a better place without degenerates like us. Let's have the humility and honesty to just die already. This existence was never good anyway, our brains are incapable of long-term happiness.
>>
>>17521644
This was more autistic than me fucking things up with that qt3.14
>>
I swear if I manage to fuck her in the coming week you all autists will be remembered.

Will update
>>
Lol get the serving plate cause you're done, anon. I wish I could have seen this train wreck in person.

She sounds like a titanic slut anyway.
>>
File: Autism1.jpg (962KB, 1851x1851px) Image search: [Google]
Autism1.jpg
962KB, 1851x1851px
>>17521634
>>17521644
>>
>>17521490
>Check yourself for autism

What is with this website and the people here thinking they can just randomly spot autism in people over the internet? I bet 10 out of the 10 last times I have seen somebody here call somebody else autistic that person didn't really have autism.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.