[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I avoid my feelings coming back for a girl who rejected me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Nb6TJjJ.jpg (123KB, 690x1070px) Image search: [Google]
Nb6TJjJ.jpg
123KB, 690x1070px
She's started to message me again, which surprises the fuck out of me since I haven't even messaged her once this entire summer. She rejected me at the beginning of the summer, and we stayed friends for like a week, but I just stopped messaging her since I kinda felt like shit after the entire rejection.

She's messaging me first now after an entire summer of no contact, and I'm afraid I could be misreading it. I have no clue why the fuck she's messaging me, she has attention from other guys, so I doubt that's it. Only other reason I can think of is she kinda likes me and wants to see how it might go or something.

Thing is, I don't wanna go through all that trouble again. The semester is starting, and we're going to see each other again and I really want to avoid getting the crush back. I know the simple answer is just ignore her again, but I can't - she's already taken one of the courses I'm going to take and she can easily help me with the course and desu I'd rather get help from her since she's pretty smart. So I don't wanna sour the friendship we have cause I'm an emotional fuckboy who can't control his feelings.

What do I do? I'm really not sure - does she like me all of a sudden? Is there some other motivation to her messaging me first in the entirety that I've known her?

I don't want to fall back into this pattern I had previously with her, but I can tell I already am since I'm already asking for advice based off of a few texts.

So really, how do I avoid having super strong feelings for her again? Any help?
>>
>>17521382
You can't think about it. Just love every day. There's a lot more to life than a girl. I'm sure you'll be fine. Don't be a fuckboy.
>>
>>17521403

So just ignore it whenever I start to think of her as anything more than a friend?

Actually not a bad idea, thanks anon.

Side note, any reason you think she's messaging me again? Can't figure it out for the life of me.
>>
>>17521382
No, she doesn't like you all of a sudden, she is trying to keep you as a backup.
She will use you as a token for trading in a relationship, she will say you are friends or that she can leave whoever for you.
Your best case scenario is being someone that her future partner resents because she wants to make out there is a lot more to you both than there is, she will in exchange stop talking to you so she can get something out of a future partner.

Also you can't have super strong feelings for her (like love) as you don't really know anything about her, you are filling in the blanks with ideals.
Stop being a bitch, keep discussions casual or relevant to your class, failing that just cut contact if you are going to be a bitch.
>>
>>17521427

I don't think she's thinking that far ahead, we're like 18, this girl isn't some player or w/e, she plays video games like 24/7

However I do think you have some spot on advice in the second paragraph, so thanks, I'll just keep everything casual, nothing more.
>>
>>17521444
>I don't think she's thinking that far ahead
You don't have much experience with women, do you?
>>
>>17521382
It's easy, she thought that the summer vacation is enough for you to get over your crush. Which you didn't, right? Tell her directly :"I need space for a bit more time, don't talk to me again."
Or you can be friendly but knows that she isnt looking to date you, she isn't interested in you more than friendliness. Don't read too much into what she says or does, because you'll be for another heartbreak, I can assure you.
>>
Use her to improve your grades. Ditch her at the end of the course. Become a God.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.