[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to study psychology. Quickly, /adv/, talk me out of it!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 2000px-Psi2.svg.png (46KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Psi2.svg.png
46KB, 2000x2000px
I want to study psychology. Quickly, /adv/, talk me out of it!
>>
Do it if you want to, it's a versatile degree.
>>
>>17521303
are you ok with being poor?
>>
You have to get a master's to have a job that will pay decently. Until then it's just a meme degree.

Are you mentally and financially ready to go to school for 8 years? My old psychology teacher lectured us for an entire day that a BA in psychology will only make you some beta assistant in a clinic where you make 30-40k a year.
>>
I know two psychology majors. One is being literally worked to death as a manager at a pizza place and the other just got a job at hobby lobby. Anecdotal but it says a lot.
>>
>>17521303
In Australia, that's $28,000 just so you can say that you know what you're talking about when judging someone's behaviour.

Seriously, if you want to blow three years of your life, and a down payment equivalent of a mortgage on an education that isn't even going to help you get a job - go for it; but you'll only have yourself to blame when you have no future prospects four years from now when you graduate.

Your life OP, I don't give a fuck.
>>
Don't do it because it's stuipid and outdated.
>>
> all this people talking about money
No wonder a lot of you are mere sad cunts

>>17521303
If you want to go to university than be prepared to do a lot of math and statistics. Cool stuff like deep psychology and all these old schools won't be a thing, at least not in west europe.
Don't hope to 'heal' your own problems there either, actually you may get worse than yet.

Modern psychology is great, but imo it shouldn't be handelt as natural science. It's therapeutical and academical potential lies above scientifical methode.
>>
What are you, a faggot?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.