[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am i over reacting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1454830085398.jpg (108KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1454830085398.jpg
108KB, 1024x768px
so.. I started really drinking for the first time this year. first time getting drunk and all, numerous times by now.
>first time getting drunk
>sitting at my computer listening to sad music
>before i know it i'm crying and sobbing so loudly my mom hears me and comes in my room
>im hunched over my desk unable to lift my head off of it, and unable to stop crying hysterically
>keep telling her "i'm sorry" and continue sobbing
>she leaves after a bit
>i puke and go to sleep
every time i drink, it's alone (from r9k so ofc)
so i tend to get very emotional, sometimes i drink just to feel something.
but multiple times i have thoughts of suicide and hopelessness, which i thought i was over for a long time. i cry every time i drink unless im talking to an online friend- and i feel like ive grown so used to not being that emotional that feelings scare me and i think i have a problem (with depression- i dont have a drinking problem)
so i thought, hey it'll all be alright as long as i dont get drunk anymore.
but i lead a boring and empty life and i want the emotional outlet it gives me
but every time, i feel as though i should seek help
am i over reacting or is drinking usually like this ?
>>
Get high instead. Seriously.

Stop drinking unless you're with friends.
>>
>>17521074
i don't have any friends
don't have anyone to get weed from and i kind of don't want to try it right now, as i think it wont help me start my life
>>
>>17521069
nigga i drink almost every night

it's almost never like that
>>
>>17521086
well i make sure to get drunk, not just drink
i dont drink unless i'm going to get fucked up
>>
well, it's probably aggravating whatever underlying psychological issues you have.

Can't say that I feel that different, when you're at the bottom even temporary relief seems better then facing everything.

You should probably stop, every councilor will tell you substances just mask problems and eventually aggravate you're health.
>>
>>17521090
then yes, you are giving yourself a problem

do something else
>>
>>17521085
Drinking definitely wont help start your life either mang.
>>
>>17521095
it seems to help me let my emotions out
and i don't do it enough for it to effect my health very much. but i know i probably shouldn't continue anyway.

>>17521106
cant bring myself to do anything i need to that would actually help me, but i will continue to 'try'
>>17521110
true..
>>
kek. i get drunk and drunk shitpost. about 2 drunk shitpost tomorrow as it is check day tomorrow. yeah nigga ima be drunk as fuck having a good time while youll be "aww poor me boo hoo :("
>>
>>17521069
>you drink
>drinking causes you a problem
>you drink anyway

You have a drinking problem.
>>
>>17521118
>2
>check
>ima
>youll

Watching you butcher English this bad actually hurts.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.