[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic unrelated But I need your /adv/ice Gf just said that she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Richter_belmont.png (199KB, 300x447px) Image search: [Google]
Richter_belmont.png
199KB, 300x447px
Pic unrelated
But I need your /adv/ice
Gf just said that she's tired of me and feels unappreciated
>>
>>17521017
She's probably cheating on you already or probably going to cheat on you if you dont do shit to make her not tired of your ugly ass. just pay her more attention(not in a clingy ass way just be with her more u phaggot)
>>
>>17521023
We'very been together all week, she's been at my house all week long
I haven't been neglecting her in the least bit
At least not in my eyes
Hell she's less than 5 ft away from me
>>
>>17521026
then ask her what the fuck is wrong. maybe she had some family problems or something happened between u two. idk could be one of those. just ask her whats wrong.
>>
>>17521031
I did, and she said she doesn't want to bring it up

Theirs a 24 hrs walmart, next to me.
Should I just tell here "brb" get some flowers and come back and apologize for something I'm not sure of?
Would that work?
>>
>>17521034
look man im not so sure about the flowers thing but u could either do it. or wait for tomorrow and talk about it in the morning or later . btw don't force it because thats probably going to make it worse
>>
>>17521034
Don't do that. There's no point in apologising if you don't know what you did, because if you don't know what you did, you can't fix your behaviour
>>
"i am in such a bad mood im so upset"
"why"
"i dont wanna talk about it"
women.
>>
>>17521053
tellin ya op. try tomorrow
i hope you dont fuck it up whatever happened between you two.
>>
>>17521026
Quality of time not quantity, that's the key.
>>
>tired of me
>feels unappreciated
She's gotta pick one, OP. What's the point of winning her back if she's already tired of you?
>>
>>17521017

if you've been dating longer than 1-2 years than talk to her about it

if you've been dating less, dump the bitch
>>
>>17521026
>she's less than 5 ft away
>you're posting on 4chan

That's not spending time with her, that's spending time around her; maybe she feels similarly?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.