[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asking a girl out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1471713875045.jpg (97KB, 736x1106px) Image search: [Google]
1471713875045.jpg
97KB, 736x1106px
Stories where you asked a girl out in a really smooth way?

I just texted this girl after not seeing her for about 2 years and asked her if she used to do modelling in HS (knowing the answer was yes). Asked her if she would model for me cause I'm interested in amateur photography. She said yes. Now, I need to have a clever way to ask her out in a date for when we are hanging out. If you have any stories or idea just let me know cause I'm pretty sure I've only got this one chance.

I think asking her to model for me is a good start though. I can either spin it to a flirty direction or a more professional direction or some combination of both. Anyway, thanks in advance for your help.

Pic semi related. She doesn't look like this but she's on the same level as this girl.
>>
>>17520964
dude if she has an IG she's probably been asked to model for photos by dozens of scrubs, actually modeled for half, got nude for half of that, and fucked a couple of them. so you've got a chance at fucking her of course but it's slim. If you wanna date her just ask her out. There's no perfect way to segue into dating you just have to put yourself out there and do it. It's actually kind of beta if you ask her now after the fact, but it could work, but honestly you have a better chance at just fucking her. I'm projecting a whole bunch though but not just on my situation, I have a lotta horn dog IG "photographer" and "model" friends (IRL, not just on IG). It's a super gross scene bro.
>>
>>17520964
You're fucking dumb. It's not like the movies where if you say the right thing she'll fall for you then and there.
>>
>match with girl on Tinder
>ask her out on a date
>she says yes

Can't get smoother than that.
>>
>>17520964
WTF is wrong with her leg?
>>
>>17521149
She has an IG, but none of it (save for a Hs project) is modelling related.
>>17521274
Just need smooth ways to ask someone out. It's not that hard. I just wanna not slip on my own spaghetti.
>>
>>17521347
The more you think about it the more spaghetti comes out. It doesn't need to be much more than "let's grab coffee/lunch/a drink, when are you free"
>>
>>17521357
this
the more pressure you put on it the worse it gets.
>>
>>17520964
Dude this is creepy af
>>
>>17521357
The spaghetti is already flowing feeling friendos
>>
OP,
Why don't you just save you both the really stupid and awkward trouble of asking her to "model" as a guise to ask her out, and just be honest and ask her out?

this is how you say it:

"Okay, sorry. I'm going to be honest. I'm not really interested in doing a photoshoot. I'm actually interested in asking you out. I apologize for misleading you. Would you like to go out sometime?"

You're FAR more likely to be successful by being honest (especially in the long run) and you're also going to come off as less creepy, and you may even have the opportunity to talk to her again in teh future without it being weird, because sure as shit it would be weird if you did the weirdocreep GUY WITH CAMERA switcheroo.
>>
>>17520964
Not particularly smooth, but this is how I met my wife
>at local pub
>pikeys have set up in a field nearby
>pikeys are at the local
>about 20 of them are men, then loads of kids running amok
>they are being peaceful, but everyone is on edge
>I'm at the bar waiting to be served
>a pikey tries jumping the bar to steal a bottle of booze when he thinks nobody is watching
>landlord spots him and drops him
>pikey hits the floor
>the pub goes silent, you could hear a rat fart
>pikeys get up and are trying to grab their guy who was KO'd
>landlord tells them to back off and that the police will sort it
>pikeys start getting aggressive
(pikeys don't like dealing with the police, usually because they are thieving cunts)
>oh no
>the first drink is thrown
>landlord drops another pikey who tried jumping over
>the shit hits the fan
>regulars get up and we are basically defending our local
>pikey turns to me and says "I'm gunna box ya"
>I grab his neck and throw him into a table and drop a knee into him
>girl at the table's drink flies over her
>I'm still punching and booting the pikey cunt in
>girl is shoving my arm, I stop and look
>"watch where you throw him next time"
>I tell her to fuck off
>police van shows up
>statements are given
>next day I go back to the local as the landlord is struggling with moving furniture around with repairs (he broke his hand dropping pikeys)
>"Anon did you tell that girl to fuck off?"
>yeah
>"you should probably replace her drink, better late than never"
>I but her a vodka and lemonade
>we chat and start dating
Probably one that will need toning down to tell the kids.
>>
>>17520964

You're already in creep territory pal
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.