[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some people need to grow up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: PdRHrN1.jpg (79KB, 1636x1582px) Image search: [Google]
PdRHrN1.jpg
79KB, 1636x1582px
>ask girl out who I only talked to for like a day
>didnt really sit next to me in class, just sat relatively nearby
>get rejected
>dont sperg out, find a smooth exit
>next day she walks in, sees me and sits on the opposite side of the room
I just started college and I want to know if this will regularly happen. Dont care that much, but I thought we left this childish stuff in middle school.
>>
What's childish about avoiding a creep?
>>
>>17520179
>ask out girl
>get rejected, dont make a big deal about it
>person who got rejected makes a big deal out of it
Yeah... I'm the creep
>>
>>17520184
FUCK I MEANT:
>person who did the rejecting made a big deal out of it

Maybe I should go to sleep
>>
File: Capture.jpg (33KB, 645x659px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
33KB, 645x659px
m8 you are obviously making a big deal of it posting about it and being upset
>>
>>17520192

It doesn't sound like she did make a big deal about it, though
>>
>>17520170
Maybe you smell bad
>>
>>17520210
You can notice things without being upset. Also I literally said I dont care that much.

Im just pointing out that this is a childish action and wondering if Im gonna see it a lot

>>17520223
Thank you

>>17520226
You're a funny guy, you know that?
>>
Honestly asking someone out in this day and age is pretty creepy. It's just not done anymore. You need to be casual. Confessing your feelings is some anime shit, unless you've already been hanging out and getting physical, and you're talking about beinf exclusive.
>>
>>17520210
>making a big deal of someone making a big deal
I never signed in for this negociation
>>
>>17520232
>Confessing your feelings is some anime shit
I asked if she wanted to get sushi this weekend, fuck that gay shit

Who tf you think I am?
>>
>>17520170
It isn't childish desu some girls are terrible at rejecting dudes and have no idea how to handle it. If you didn't post this all butthurt you'd be cool because her avoiding you means she thinks about you more than her but here you are licking your wounds.
>>
>>17520229

It's not all that childish though, it's normal to feel a bit awkward after turning someone down. It'd be childish if she called you a creep, or dropped the class to get away from you. But she doesn't have to sit next to you and be your best friend the day after you asked her out.

If you don't get salty, you might still be able to turn it around. She knows you're into her, you've got a class together the whole semester, maybe if she sees you around and gets to know you a little better, she'll give you a chance. Not if you get salty though
>>
>>17520241
Bruh I didnt even notice this shit until I remembered an empty desk near me an hour after class.
Its not like I was looking for her before class or some stupid shit.

>>17520257
I appreciate your take on this, but Im not salty, honestly I was just wondering if I think unusually little about getting rejected and this is the first time in a while I've seen someone think about rejecting someone this much
>>
>>17520240
Yea man, it's just kinda weird to ask someone on a date after one day of talking. And girls are deathly afraid of awkward situations so even if you wouldn't have been butthurt about it she wouldn't take that chance so she sat away from you.

Next time try to be more casual. Get her number and text her about class a little bit. Talk to her a little before or after class, and then ask her what she is doing in like 5 minutes or after her next class and suggest you go to your campus's meme restaurant like panda express or chipotle
>>
>>17520269

man, you're like a storm-cloud of salt
>>
>>17520269
>>17520272
You're thinking about this way too much, watch yourself or you'll become obsessed and it'll manifest into actual butthurt. Recommend leaving this thread and forgetting about all of it.
>>
>>17520280
Honestly these dumbasses in this thread are making me infinitely saltier than the original thing I noticed.
Originally I was a pepper shaker, but you guy's dumbassery actually turned me into the fucking Nevada salt plains. Literally none of you can read or even know what you are talking about.

Fuck 4chan I'm out. Why would I ask s/adv/irgins about people and their nature? I have friends that I can talk to about this who wont copypasta "be confiddent, hurr durr step up your game".

Go fuck yourselves, everyone on here has a different idea on what is weird and what isnt, but everyone on here is guaranteed to have high-functioning autism. The irony is that for a board about advice where everyone shitposts so much, you are all generally against actual self improvement and couldn't tell a chad how to get a gf if you had a script.

Go fuck yourself, but thanks for showing me that I can only trust me and my friend's advice.

Honorable mentions:
>>17520179
>>17520210
>>17520226
>>17520232
>>17520234
>>17520241
>>17520257
>>17520272
I hope all of you have very good dreams where everything goes right just so you can wake up in your basement/dwelling area to your shitty lives

>>17520298
Will leave this board
>>
>>17520320
Lol all this butthurt. You weren't even asking for advice, there isn't even a question in the OP. You're just venting and looking for affirmation and when you didn't get it you got even saltier. Go back to /r9k/ where you can find likeminded people who just want validation for their narrow views.
>>
>>17520320
But hey, at least you didn't make a big deal out of it, right?
>>
>asking someone out on a date after talking to them for one day in class

Mate that was creepy
>>
>>17520320
Leabing with out suckong a dick isnot cool brk
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.