[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: smoke_signals.jpg (106KB, 577x960px) Image search: [Google]
smoke_signals.jpg
106KB, 577x960px
Hi /adv/ I'm on the verge of losing my house and car because I lost my job a couple months ago. I've picked up side jobs and drove uber, but only make enough for me and my family to survive. I have interviews all week and I'm sure I'll get the 9-5 soon. But I wanted to ask everyone if they have any legal or hypothetically illegal ways to make a quick grand so i can breath for the moment and not lose my car.

Thanks all!
>>
>>17519949
Not what you asked but have you tried calling the car payment people, tell them your situation, and ask to make a smaller partial payment
>>
>>17519987
Yes. I just got off the phone with them about 30 mins ago, they told me I need to make one payment tonight for them to even try and work things out. I have no one really to depend on in life or to ask. I've never been in this situation, I honestly feel like I'm going to lose everything I've worked so hard for over the years. My house is about to go up for foreclosure.
>>
>>17520033
;___; gl anon...
are you a religious person? My grandfather would say, God will provide.. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+6%3A25-34&version=KJV
>>
>>17519949
Maybe you have enough things in your house that you don't need that you could sell for that grand. When is the absolute deadline?
>>
>>17520274
My car company told me anytime your past 30 days it can get repo so I may be already fucked. I locked it in my yard, sigh.. I have til Friday the 16th before everything crashes down.
>>
Borrow from your 401k. Who cares if you have money when you're old if you're going homeless next week?
>>
>>17520386
Anon this sounds like solid advice, make sure to fix it when you get stable though.
Also sell a few things, something that could be possible is for you to rent part of your house, could earn you a grand a month or so, but requires an investment.
>>
Thanks for the post guys. I'm going to check out my 401k options. Ive sold everything thats not bolted down. Sadly spent my savings paying off all debt(irony). Usually have a interview every week and uber if I'm not doing handy man work. Feel like I'm so frazzled atm I'm taking every lil job I can, but just doesn't seem enough. Full time job will slowly pull me out, but I'm at the point it's still going to take a long time. I apologize for thread, I'm sure this is little money for some and the ones who know how to achieve large amounts of funds in a short time don't want to share secret. The 15th I'll be buried
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.