[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

talking to boys? (lol)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_n43wacz5251ri5bgqo1_500.png (160KB, 401x416px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n43wacz5251ri5bgqo1_500.png
160KB, 401x416px
>be me
>recently moved to new school
>see boy standing by himself every day, to other girls he prolly ugly but i think he cute AF
>make eye contact
>internal screeching
>i tell my one friend we should talk to him
>tried to talk to him today
>tried
>so hard
>i go up to him
>he's already looking at me like he expects me to say something oh fuck now i gotta say some thing here it goes
>"f-friendship? Uhh .. Hi uhh friendship c-can we be friends..haha.."
"sure. what's your name"
>...(my name)..
"yeah mines (x). im a senior"
>.......
>..f-friendsship....haha so important hey cool we're friends now..haha see ya later

i feel like i fucked up so bad, im a stuttering mess and i couldnt maintain eye contact. im younger than him he probably doesnt really want to be friends. is there any way i can patch this? how should i approach this person? I feel like such a loser
>>
You did good! Seriously.

It's extremely difficult to compose yourself when talking to someone you have a crush on, It's the kind of thing that only gets easier with practice.

You already have more balls then a lot of guys your age, some women *never* get the courage to approach the person they like, ever.

Next time I'm sure he'll pay more attention to you, before you didn't exist, but now at least you are on his radar.
>>
>>17519648
If you showed effort that's already good. You seemed nervous, most boys would think that that plus the effort would be kinda cute and would probably leave the idea of "do they like me" in his head. You sound like you did pretty good for a guy, I'm one and I know I'd be putty for that.
>>
>>17519648
>girl walks up to you and goes hey were friends now
>things I wish would happen to me

Nah you did good that's actually adorable. Just ask him about himself and what his plans/interests are.
>>
Thank you m00t for creating /adv/ so that shit like this doesn't end up on other boards.
>>
>>17519791
okay but what if shes not attractive... would you be interested in friendship with a girl that obviously likes you but isnt attractive?
>>
>>17519847
Not the guy you're asking, but hell yeah. Friends are friends when it comes down to it, people will be friends with people for their personality and not looks. At least that's how it is where I am, I've seen the prettiest girl hang with the ugliest because they enjoy each others company
>>
>>17519843
Seriously. This is almost a facebook post.
>>
>>17519863
almost every thread on this board is "i like this girl, idk what to do" did you take the time out of your day to put some contrary ass response on all of those too? im just looking for advice, its an advice board...
>>
>>17519879
Not him but your post is just cringeworthy as fuck, not because of the actual content though

you sound like you're fresh from 9gag, I'd tell a guy typing like this to kill himself too

kill yourself
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.