[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idk how to jump into this, so I'll just jump in. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1472576935937.jpg (426KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1472576935937.jpg
426KB, 1200x1600px
Idk how to jump into this, so I'll just jump in. I've been thinking, ever since I knew about it, of transitioning to a woman, becoming a trans-woman. I don't know if I feel the same way other trans people have, in so far as "that's how they feel deep inside". I'm somewhat comfortable in being a male, but I feel like I would be better off as a woman. I know I'd probably still have issues with a lot of things, but it would maybe alleviate some. I'm not even at the point of telling anyone, because this is just a thought I've had. But if I was to transition, how would I know for absolute certain it was what I needed to do and I wouldn't regret anything? I'm already 24, so in terms of pulling it off in terms of becoming a believable female is probably out the window at this point, right?
>>
>>17519537
What issues do you feel will be alleviated by the transition?

I'm already 24, so in terms of pulling it off in terms of becoming a believable female is probably out the window at this point, right?
>Wrong, i know people who have transitioned as late as their 30s who are indiscernible from the gender they transitioned to.
>>
>>17519545
Trans to me is a weird thing, because I don't know how women even experience the world, so I don't know for sure what would even be alleviated. It's mostly self image issues, and how the world sees me. I don't see my inner thoughts changing much, and it wouldn't matter much, other than that awkward time where I still would look male.
>>
It's classified as a mental disorder for a reason. It's not a thing you just frivolously choose to do. Those who develop gender dysphoria struggle greatly with it. Get your head out of your ass.
>>
>>17519552
It's not frivolous. I've been thinking about this for years.
>>
>>17519558
>been thinking, ever since I knew about it,
>I don't know if I feel the same way in so far as "that's how they feel deep inside".
>not frivolous
You're putting your head in deeper. What you need to do is remove it from your ass.
>>
You will never be the opposite sex. It's like wanting to be a cat. You can try to replicate it but you can't be an actual cat.

You will have missed out on all female socialization as well and do not know what it is like to be a woman. To have a period and breasts developing when you're young and been hit on by friends' dads when you were 12. Pregnancy scares, being physically weak all your life, being scared of rape. Being told certain things about women, being treated like a girl.

There is no "feeling like", you either are a woman or a man. If you want to present yourself differently and mutilate your body to appear female, that's fine, genuinely good luck to you. But you won't be female and you won't have anything more in common with the average female than the average man. You shouldn't pretend that you do.

Trans people who think they were born with the wrong brain are delusional and mentally ill. It's no different than people who identify with black culture who get tans and claim they have always been black, or who identify with animals and claim to have always been an animal. Change your appearance as you like but don't claim you are the same as people who are naturally that way.
>>
>>17519585
So would it be a lot easier for a woman to transition to a man. Men don't go through any of that stuff you listed.
>>
>>17519611
No, because to be a man is to not have gone through that stuff. There are also plenty of things men experience that women generally do not. Different expectations in social and romantic relationships, being told "boys will be boys", having much more attention paid to you in the classroom, being told certain things about boys and girls, being treated like a boy by others, the process of puberty is completely different for boys and sexual attraction shows up differently for them.
>>
>>17519537
literally
>>>/lgbt/
gtfo
>>
I'm going to start posting this whenever someone considers these things just for shit and giggles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

Sure, other people took the decision for him, but look at the terrible consequences.

And here there's someone telling he regrets changing his sex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yv5y9s77v8 (not in English though)
>>
>>17519537
How long have you known?
>>
>>17519731
I remember hearing about trans people as far back as age 10, though not really knowing what it entailed at that time
>>
>>17519537
If that make you happy . Just do et faggot.

If you take more time to decide your regret will be no t making the choice earlier.

Fag
>>
>>17519611
Ha good one. The women who did that would get a solid dose of reality when they find that men aren't willing to deal with the same bullshit when pussy isn't involved.

They would at best be with the betas.
>>
Look up trans regret.

The reason trans suicide rates are so high are not because people are mean to them, but because they eventually realize that they have mutilated their bodies and can never go back. It is very dishonest for anyone to tell you that you can be a woman, even ignoring the social aspects that >>17519585 mentioned. You will not, I repeat, will not be able to turn your Y cromosome into another X. I truly believe that some day, the technology will exist and we'll be able to change whatever we want about our DNA, but until that day it is just plain wrong to believe that you can be a woman. You just can't.

If you're really set on mutilating yourself, accept that you're doing it to appear more like a woman, not actually becoming a woman. You will never, ever be a woman. You are a man, and if you become a trans-woman, you will be a man that has had his penis removed and taken hormones.. not a woman.

Sorry.
>>
>>17519537
Don't do it OP, your going to be battling mother nature the whole way. You'll be combating your natural hormones with prescribed medications.
Everyone deserves to love the body they are in with out the aid of a doctor. Doctors are for the sick.
Do you like cross dressing? Why not do that.
Loading your body with hormones and plastic is probably not going to make you happy.
Be happy OP.
>>
There are a lot of you guys out there. When did this surge of trannies come to be?
>>
>>17520072
There aren't actually a lot. They're just a lot more visible now because of the internet.
>>
>>17519537
Ask in /lgbt
They sure know better
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.