[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here actually take the opinions of others on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Does anyone here actually take the opinions of others on the Internet? (Outside of this board). Has anyone here gotten their feelings hurt by the internet? SHOULD I value the internet opinions of others outside this board?
>>
you have google plus/youtube opinions which are usually 100 percent emotional and poorly informed

then you have this somewhere in the middle

then you have the special interest boards where people are actually invested in the topic being discussed, and that is probably prime

the opinions here are middle of the road. the benefit of /adv/ is that it's appropriate to ask for advice with almost anything, whereas most sites and people irl don't want to hear it
>>
>>17519195
Ya mostly on 4chan.

You guys are fucking mean.

But once you leave middle school you won't care.
>>
>>17519195
>SHOULD I value the internet opinions of others outside this board?
If anything, you should value the opinions of others outside this board more. People on /adv/ and 4chan are bitter dicks for no reason
>>
>>17519201
Hmmmm interesting. I was curious because I got temporarily banned on facebook for "cyberbullying" by calling someone a fucking faggot
>>17519247
Do middle schoolers even know about this place? I didn't find out till I was 17
>>
>>17519195
If it sounds sensible. I had my feelings hurt in elementary and middle school, I think it fucked me up socially in a lot of ways, being ridiculed like that as a kid. If you're young I say avoid these places.
>>
>>17519255
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>17519262
>Hmmmm interesting. I was curious because I got temporarily banned on facebook for "cyberbullying" by calling someone a fucking faggot
Oh, you're that faggot again.
>>
>>17519275
Are you telling me that 4chan isn't a toxic cesspit?Are you telling me it can't fuck up people who have weak, easily influenced mentalities?
>>
File: 1472274352377.jpg (15KB, 274x357px) Image search: [Google]
1472274352377.jpg
15KB, 274x357px
>>17519276
Yup, I'm surprised you actually cared to remember, why you pissed tho lmao
>>
File: smug_oreki.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug_oreki.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>17519287
Don't worry anon, he's using buzzwords like "evil reddit" because he's a drone who follows the popular opinions of this site on an attempt to fit in, despite the anonymous nature of this site preventing such a positive reputation from being made.
>>
File: based netherlands bro.png (327KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
based netherlands bro.png
327KB, 1440x2560px
>>17519195
Yes. Believe it or not I've got some really good advice from all over, including /pol/ , pic related.

But I've also seen other posts elsewhere that have given good information. As long as you aren't naive enough to take everything on the internet at face value you should be fine.

Being told your faggot is good and humbling. And when it isn't it inspires you to prove otherwise.

Do what you want, but don't take things so seriously.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.