[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My life might be about to be ruined completely. How do I prepare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Over the past few years I've been depressed (albeit over fairly trivial issues) and have had lots of dark days, but I've managed to keep my head above water and had been feeling optimistic about the future. I've lost a lot of my friends, but one of the things that's always been there for me is a solid stable family. They don't know about the problems I've had, but they are an important source of support for me.

However, today something happened which could completely ruin even that. It has been the worst day of my life. I can't talk about what happened exactly, but here are some of the likely consequences in the worst possible scenario (which is looking likely): my parents divorce, my family name is ruined, the friends me and my siblings have will change their opinion of us and talk about us behind our back. The fallout will potentially be public and humiliating, and will last months if not years.

I don't know how I can live with this, especially considering the problems I've had in the past. I've been feeling numb and upset all day and the things I fear most haven't even happened yet. If anyone's been through something similar, how can I prepare myself for what will almost certainly be the worst time of my life?
>>
>>17519160
Dude just move and live on your own. Find a good girlfriend or a therapist. My family life sucks too.
>>
>>17519173
That's tempting, but I can't abandon them. It's going to be a horrible few months at least for all of us. I have younger siblings and I need to be there for them.
>>
>>17519160
Jesus Christ, what the fuck did you do?

Someone found the rape dwarf, didn't they?
This is why you don't tie them up, their little hands will eventually get out.
Instead you just dig a large pit in an abandoned shack, smooth the edges of the pit so it can't climb up and cover the pit with a rug and a table.
Sure, it make the actual rape part harder, they fight back more if they aren't tied up, but you've got the height advantage right there.
It's better than them escaping because they squished their freakish little hands out of the knot.
>>
>>17519242
>Jesus Christ, what the fuck did you do?
Nothing, I think. All these things he (she?) is worried about, but he didn't mention prison, and he expects to be able to be there for his siblings. Someone could be in trouble with the law, but not OP.

I'm sorry to ask this, OP, because I know you don't want to talk about it, but what happened? Please keep in mind that this is an anonymous forum: if you keep things general and don't post pics, we won't be able to trace things back to you. But we need to know more about what's going on in order to be of much use. If your parents are going into bankruptcy, for example, that's very different from if one of your parents were caught running a human-trafficking ring.
>>
>>17519586
I can't go into any details other than to say the anonymity of this website isn't enough, and that the matter is so serious that I'm not willing to make anything but the vaguest comments about it. You're right with most of your assumptions. I don't expect any direct backlash (e.g. prison) for me, but I'm scared about the huge amounts of indirect backlash that me and my family will inevitably face, and I'm also scared for the individual who could face the direct backlash and how that will affect them.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.