[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GENERAL MEDICAL ADVICE THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1460136572831.jpg (2MB, 910x1384px) Image search: [Google]
1460136572831.jpg
2MB, 910x1384px
Anyone here ever suffered with recurring yeast infection/ oral thrush? Background:

> have problem with coughing of phlegm
> go on 5 rounds of antibiotics in last ~1.5 years
> after the third round of antibiotics, get a yeast infection (male)
> go to doctor, get cream and it goes away
> during the next two rounds of antibiotics it comes back intermittently but goes away quickly
> after five rounds of antibiotics, it comes back badly and I get a new cream for it, it sort of helps but not entirely
> doctor also gives me corticoidsteroid spray for nasal inflammation
> mouth immediately breaks out with oral thrush
> 2.5 months later (now) still dealing with oral thrush and the normal yeast infection might pop up for a day here and there

What the fuck do I do? I'm taking 100 mg Diflucian a day and avoiding alcohol, sugar, fruit, grains, dairy, nuts. It still doesn't help. If I do have certain fruits (banana or blackberry) my whole tongue swells. My girlfriend's cousin who has her doctorate and works in natural medicine gave me a list of natural medicine to buy but it's $400.

Anyone here have experience or advice before I end it all?
Pic unrelated.

Also general medical advice thread.
>>
https://www.amazon.com/CanxidaRemove-2-0-Advance-Antifungal-Supplement/dp/B00RDJS07Q/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1472671649&sr=1-1

Take 3 tablets 3x a day for 3 months.

Take at least 200 billion CFU of probiotics a day. during that time.

Continue taking diflucan.

You're going to have to spend around $200.00 a month on supplements unfortunately.

This is going to be hard to beat. You will probably never be able to eat sugar again without consequences. Once candida becomes systemic it becomes nearly incurable, you'll just have to maintain a good level.
>>
Can penis' shrink?
>>
>>17519128
Damn I'm no doctor but that's a whole lot of antibiotics you've ben swallowing. As I work in a microbiology lab I can tell you that your normal mouth bacteria are probably mostly dead by now, and nothing can keep those yeasts (or "fungi") at bay anymore. And corticosteroids? I've heard that they majorly work as immune suppressants. Sounds like some completely homemade problem right there. What made you take those antibiotics in the first place? The phlegm? Was it bacteria induced pneumonia or what?
Not sorry for my bad english.
>>
>>17519174
Doctors didn't know what was wrong after X-ray's on my lungs showed they're perfectly healthy so they just kept throwing antibiotics at it and it didn't work. They're over prescribed in America and now I'm in this predicament realizing how horrible of a situation it is.
>>
>>17519162
I keep reading that there is no medical basis for systemic Candida but I'm certain that's what effecting me. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to make certain that's it's thrush and to talk about the possibility of having an autoimmune disease. I've lost so much weight through all this. Like 20 pounds (was a muscular 180, I'm 159 with literally no bodyfat left) I'm really starting to lose it bros.
>>
>>17519333
Candida causes autoimmune attacks, It caused me to lose patches in my beard before I got it under control. Once I got it under control all of it grew back.

There's some controversy about it but I know for a fact it's a legitimate condition.
>>
>>17519389
Good to know. My favorite thing on earth, by far, is all things good. Eating, cooking, etc. Not being able to eat what I want has me in a horribly depressive state which probably doesn't help. I just want control over this cocksucking yeast.
>>
please eat lots of yogurt with live cultures, and LOTS of garlic (a "prebiotic" food and it is also anti-fungal)
>>
Bump. Anyone else have experience?
>>
have you got tested for hiv?
>>
>>17520807
No. Going to soon. Time table for it would make no sense but anything is possible.
>>
>>17519128

>natural medicine

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.