[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend fetishizing me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11

File: image.png (221KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
221KB, 800x599px
I'm black and I've been seeing this white girl for the past three months. During sex I've noticed she's gotten more... Aggressive with her dirty talk.

She went from "oh baby this feels so good" to "I want your big black dick in me". I didn't know how to react so I didn't say anything. What did it was when she said "fuck me harder you sexy nigger"

I took a step to look at our relationship, she ALWAYS wants to fuck. Even on her period. I just want to get ice cream and watch Netflix and she literally tries to suck my dick at the worst times ever.

The regular sex is nice but this feels a little dehumanizing.

Should I dump her for a black girl /adv/? I like black women too, I jus thought I clicked really well with the girl I'm seeing now
>>
>>17518886
I mean if she makes you feel bad for some reason you can dump her if you want. Date whoever you feel best with. Someone that you can be comfortable around. Maybe talk to her and tell her you feel like she is fetishizing you or something.
>>
>>17518886
...yeah that sounds dehumanising as fuck. I wouldn't continue anything with her. I'm surprised you're even asking.
>>
>>17518886
Kill the race traitor whore first and then kill yourself, fucking ape.
>>
interracial relationships are almost always a bad idea, for exactly this reason
>>
>>17518886
>Girlfriend fetishizing me?
>feels a little dehumanizing.
This is either bait or you're seriously brainwashed by PC bullshit. Probably bait.
>>
>>17518886
>I'm black and I've been seeing this white girl
WE
>>
File: 983265.png (636KB, 932x1004px) Image search: [Google]
983265.png
636KB, 932x1004px
>>17518941
fucking kek
>>
>>17518941
>>17518950
>>17518951
>>17518970

jilly jelly whitebois detected
>>
Just tell her you're not down with that kind of talk in bed. A lot of people get extra kinky under the sheets... it doesn't necessarily mean she sees you as a walking fuck toy.

For example, my husband calls me a filthy whore in bed, but he doesn't actually think I'm a filthy whore. It's just a hot thing to say.

Either way, you shouldn't dump her over it without discussing this with her first. If she says "my bad, I'll tone it down in bed" then great, your relationship is saved. If she gets super offended that you even asked and starts throwing a tantrum, THEN you dump her.
>>
>>17518974
WUZ
>>
>>17518983
>For example, my husband calls me a filthy whore in bed, but he doesn't actually think I'm a filthy whore.

I have something to tell you
>>
File: 91865.jpg (18KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
91865.jpg
18KB, 409x393px
>>17518993
>>
>>17518974
Work on your reading comprehension.
>>
>>17519001
Work on competing with BBC whiteboi
>>
Have you tried, you know, talking to her about this?
>>
>>17518974
AY HOL UP
MUH DIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MUTHAFUKKA, WE BE STEALIN DEM WITE GIRLZ NIGGGGAAAAAA
>>
>>17519010
Work on getting to know your father... Oh wait
>>
>>17518886
BLACK DICK
>>
>>17518986
KANGS
>>
>fuck me harder you sexy nigger
you might be on to something here

sorry so many people are trash, btw. I would take an interest in your race/ethnicity/whatever beyond fetishization, or maybe I would not care about it.
>>
>>17519097
Look at this disgusting race traitor SJW whore.
Fuck off femcunt.
>>
>>17518886
I've been in your shoes OP

Dated a few white girls and black girls that enjoyed the dick at first,but eventually turned into "fill me up with that pearly white cum from that illegal brown cock papi"

yes I'm hispanic,I work out so my body is pretty good,and my dick is above average,and I even speak spanish.

But everytime a black girl,white girl,even other brown girls call me papi and try to dirty talk in spanish it's more funny than attractive.After a while it turns into something cringeworthy and sure,I guess a little dehumanizing if all that she wants is your dick 24/7

But at this point you have to ask yourself if the pussy is good enough to keep around,and on top of that,if you are her fetish,she's a candidate for a long term partner

just something to consider
>>
>posting in an OBVIOUS bait thread

OP, you get no (You) from me. But everyone in this thread is a fucking idiot
>>
>>17519106
I mean you could have a real discussion about whether or not what OP talked about is okay (because it happens), but it seems like it was a bait thread for racists, yeah.
>>
>>17518886
Been there, OP. My ex stopped short of dropping the N word, but her need to racially fetishize the sex got old quick.

She's showing you who she is just by having tried to ease you into her own comfort levels with that kinda shit. My current gf is also white and we've both acknowledged that its part of what makes it hot, but she doesn't treat our sex life as an opportunity to live out some mandingo fantasies. She'd be super uncomfortable saying nigger in ANY context.

Drop her.
>>
>>17518886
Maannn. I would suggest a black girl, but in general just date someone who isn't a fucking rude weirdo
>>
>>17518886
God damn that sounds sexy as fuck. She say some shit like that to me and I'd fuck her so hard she'd be horny for the rest of the day.

Dude you should fuck that little white girl pussy like its the last pussy you'll ever have. I'd be hard as fuck if a white girl said shit like that. I'd fuck Becky so hard make her fantasize about that black dick.

Fuck the lame shit. You can do that on your own time. Dominate this bitch.
>>
>>17519105
How do I get a white girl, compadre?
>>
Bait.
>>
>>17519163
1.Live in So.Cal
2.Be active in your local music community,doesn't matter if you're a musician,producer,or even work at a venue.White bitches everywhere
>>
What I want to know is why white women think it's okay to to say "nigger" if it's in the bedroom, but then act oh so tolerant and "omg I can't believe you said that, I can't even" feminist fish mouth when someone else says it outside of the bedroom (even if a black guy says it).

I mean shit, I like black girls but if I sleep with one, I sure as shit aint gonna risk going "Yeah, you kinky little slave, I'm your master now".
Unless she's tells me she's into that beforehand.
>>
>>17519265
all sorts of crazy shit happens in the heat of the moment anon

I've called black girls niggers and they've responded with "yes master"

called white girls "white trash sluts" while they've sucked on my cock

called asian girls "chinks with small tits" while they ride

you can get away with a lot in the heat of the moment.Then again I'm always playing the dom daddy thing with sluts in bed
>>
>>17519285
You sound like a terrible lay. If someone ever told me I had small tits while we were fucking, that would be the end of that fuck.
>>
>>17519293
submissive bitches love it

Sorry that it's not your flavor during a one night stand

Commited relationships are different,making love is different and honestly much better.But most of the time bitches just want a few hours of cock and that's what I give them

not going to apologize for that
>>
>>17519293
Small tits are a fetish. I'm a woman and wouldn't give a shit, could be hot if he's into it.
>>
File: cAIdqY.jpg (32KB, 297x400px) Image search: [Google]
cAIdqY.jpg
32KB, 297x400px
>>17519285
>daddy dom

Cringe af
>>
>>17519339
don't give a fuck
>>
>>17519346
Yeah you do, pussy.
>>
Everyone's biting the bait
>>
Gr8 B8 m8 r8 8.8
>>
File: 1468889164695.jpg (78KB, 340x314px) Image search: [Google]
1468889164695.jpg
78KB, 340x314px
>>17518886
>fuck me harder you sexy nigger
>>
File: 1471903523393-adv.png (93KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1471903523393-adv.png
93KB, 630x630px
>>17518941
Holy shit caught me off guard
>>
Explain to her that when she does these things it makes you uncomfortable.

But there is the off chance she's a femenazi/SJW dating you so she doesn't seem racist.
>>
>>17518886

This is probably bait.

But yeah dump her if you're not happy.
>>
>>17519163
Lure her in with s'mores.

Filled with your cum

Tell her it's white chocolate.
>>
>>17520721

Some of the most racist people are the ones who do IR in my experience.

Especially white men.
>>
I know this feel brah

It's dehumanizing

I'm not a dildo, I'm not some kind of breeding beast, and I HATE rap

What's worse are the ones who pretend to care about your soul and then just keep pressuring you into racist sex

Last straw for me was when my old gf tried to tie a belt around my neck and say "You exist to give mistress pleasure, boy"

I cried

These bitches only want sex
>>
>>17520741
Aw... Poor thing.

I'd probably do the same but as a dominance thing, not a race thing. I'd also make sure they were down for it first.

I'm into kinky stuff.
>>
>>17518983
Probably the best advice here, but on the other hand if I was black and some white bitch dropped that on me, I'd be concerned at the least.
>>
Kek this is a funny thread, I have no doubt that there are white guys posing as black guys making up these stories.
>>
>>17520741

>You exist to give mistress pleasure, boy

This has happened to me too. White girls are so weird when it comes to this stuff.
>>
File: 1456077299318.jpg (45KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456077299318.jpg
45KB, 540x720px
>>17518886
>I'm black and I've been seeing this white girl

oooh boy
>>
File: 1435712341275.gif (820KB, 227x170px) Image search: [Google]
1435712341275.gif
820KB, 227x170px
>this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iz_mVgEzqg
>>
>>17518886
white bitches are shit

fuck an asian
>>
>>17520776
I generally can't do asian girls

They're too submissive

I did fall in love with a chinese girl though

She was a fucking lioness, still haven't gotten over her
>>
Allahu akbar
>>
File: 1460363373981.jpg (14KB, 460x638px) Image search: [Google]
1460363373981.jpg
14KB, 460x638px
>>17518886
Male sure you beat her up before leaving. You know gotta follow the script.

It sounds to me she is dating your dick instead of you. Better talk to her and instead of bf/gf just be fwbs until you get a proper woman.
>>
>>17518886
White women like black guys because they're fucked up, and want fucked up shit. this isn't directed to you, but there's a reason why "nerdy" black guys don't get any dates even from the sjw looking to fuck black guys just because they're black.

They're doing it to make people mad, and there's a reason that white woman black man have the worst marriage rates of all racial combinations.

A massive portion only do it because they're fucking crazy, but that doesn't mean good white female black male relationships can't happen.
>>
>>17518886
This is what bothers me about the women who see me that way. Often times they just crave the "black" part of me and not me as a human. I just want a relationship with someone who sees me as a human, not as a member of a race. But almost every woman who has ever shown interest has shown interest in the color of my skin, and they like that I look like Drake or some shit. I'm so very over it.
>>
>>17520760
double kek, i bet they are. saying white girls are the lowest of scum for dating blacks.
>>
>>17520741

FAKE
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.