[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 33

File: 6753467890.jpg (79KB, 1137x880px) Image search: [Google]
6753467890.jpg
79KB, 1137x880px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
>>17518881
Claming it.
>>
Other than those in the FAQ, what information would I even need about the opposite gender? Dating them is their only possitive, so by removing that topic from the discussion you're practically killing the discussion
>>
Girls

A female friend just flipped out on me and literally did nothing wrong. We've talked about meeting up this week to hang out. Haven't talked in a few days and I just asked her and she said "have some fucking patience, I have no fucking time to think or do anything. If you come by, I'll try to make some fucking time. Be fucking patient"

I'm literally speechless. I mean, this is something we talked about a few weeks ago. we haven't even talked in about a week. So when I just asked her I got that response. I don't understand..
>>
>>17518916
Perspective.
>>
>>17518924
Well, if you really haven't made her angry somehow, it's possible that she's just stressed out over something and snapped at you because of that. That doesn't excuse this behavior, but it can explain it.
>>
File: image.png (55KB, 500x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55KB, 500x444px
>>17518928
But it's literally worthless
>>
>>17518924
We don't know what happened so no one here can give you advice. Maybe you're in the wrong, maybe she is. Maybe part of the reason she's pissed is because you don't think you could possibly have been in the wrong. Maybe you were being bothersome. Either way it's up to you whether you want to deal with it or not. Don't go on 4chan to get patted on the back for being in the right.
>>
>>17518933
That's your perspective.
>>
>>17518881
for girls:

do you like talking dirty?

I have a gf and im getting the hint that shes really, really really into "sexting"

id go so far as to say that shes sexting other guys when I'm not around.

so my question. What would consider appropriate / inapporpriate rather turn ons / turn offs

do I refer to my dick as a cock? a penis? a dick? a pecker?

can i say, "i want to put my cock,dick,penis,pecker in your mouth and explode inside?

give me some pointers so i dont sound like a cringy beta or a depraved pervert, pls
>>
>>17518924
Found your friend for you >>17518934
>>
>>17518935
>Oh wow, women are slightly retarded and pee a little when they sneeze
Man, I'm so enlightened now, this information will change my life completely
>>
File: giphy.gif (780KB, 325x203px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
780KB, 325x203px
>>17518945
>this much angery
>>
File: image.png (377KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
377KB, 657x527px
>>17518957
>>
File: 1455399698662.png (9KB, 633x808px) Image search: [Google]
1455399698662.png
9KB, 633x808px
>Wife and I are madly in love, have been for 11 years.
>Have daughter of two years of age, sex life suffers.
>Roll with it, well aware sex doesn't happen as often when kids happen.
>Becoming increasingly aware that its just because she doesn't want to and uses everything else as an excuse.
>Try to get her into it, use snapchat for sexts while we're away.
>She's into it, but when it comes time for actual sex she shuts down.
>She's somewhat overweight, and has issues with her appearance after daughter.
>Show her daily that I'm still very much into her.
>Doesn't reciprocate.

I just want my nympho wife back, can anyone give me tips? I'm well aware that this is very specific and every person is different kinda thing, but I just don't get how I still want her every day and she somehow doesn't anymore.
>>
Did I accidently show interest/flirt with a guy, by asking him if I could borrow his math notes?
Long story short, we never really talk, but have all the same subjects. Today during the break, he came over to smalltalk and even touched my shoulder.
I get the talking but the psysical contact really threw me off
>>
Guys:

Is it too weird or prideful of your girlfriends when they want to do something completely unique and special that you have never done with another girl before? My boyfriend has done many things both sexual and non with past girlfriends and FWBs that it makes me feel like my lack of experience with those things doesn't count for much to him.
>>
>>17518973
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know
>>
>>17518990
I'm not asking about what he did, I'm asking about what I did.
>>
>>17518989
>Is it too weird or prideful of your girlfriends when they want to do something completely unique and special that you have never done with another girl before?

No, not really. That's the best party of having a relationship, senpai. Trying new things with someone who has also never done them.

now answer my question
>>17518937
>>
So, about once a month my gf will say something negative about herself, mostly regarding her appearance and I won't be immediately reassuring and we'll get into a fight. I understand that I'm in the wrong regarding this. I've tried to work on it but it happens infrequently so I keep making the same mistake. In our normal everyday I make efforts to tell her how attractive I think she is and thank her for all the little things she does for me but I feel like these fights invalidates all that for her, which upsets me, like she thinks that I'm lying about how I feel. And I feel like when she's saying something negative about herself she's looking for compliments but if I give that to her it still isn't going to change her mood because it's about her own self esteem. I don't think my opinion matters that much as far as that goes. I guess my question would be when guys do things like what I did does it make you feel like they don't care about you even though they try to show it everyday ladies? I don't want her to feel like that but I also don't want her to make me responsible for the way she feels about herself.
>>
>>17518971
Don't banalize compliments
>>
>>17519009
I'm not sure I follow.
>>
>>17519006
Guy here, but.......

>I won't be immediately reassuring and we'll get into a fight.
Massive red flag.

>I understand that I'm in the wrong regarding this.
This isn't true.

>I don't want her to feel like that but I also don't want her to make me responsible for the way she feels about herself.
Not you're on the money. How she feels about herself is nobody's responsibility but hers.

>but it happens infrequently
For now. Just wait until she breaks you, and it becomes a daily thing and you have to beg, grovel, prostrate and exhaust yourself to tell her all the wonderful things about herself and why you cherish and exalt her.
>>
>>17519006
shes being totally unreasonable. But there is little you can do. Either bend to her will or try to talk about it with her but that could go either way.
>>
>>17519017
Common things lose value

If you tell her 100 times she is beatiful the 101th time won't matter much but the 3rd time it brought a smile on her face
>>17519006
She is treating you like a bitch boy

You are not in the wrong and have to stand up for yourself

She is trying to put the blame (that she created) on you, don't let her
>>
>>17519026
>How she feels about herself is nobody's responsibility but hers.

actually believing this

I didn't even read what your responding to,l but your wrong.

Appropriate response, in every situation, should be, "naw baby, your crazy, i love you and want to lick your asshole like you wouldn't believe."

end of story
>>
>>17519045
>"naw baby, your crazy, i love you and want to lick your asshole like you wouldn't believe."
Nice self-worth.
>>
Alright, simple question, with a bit of background info:

Background info:
I'm a guy, interested in a girl a few years younger than me. We used to work at the same place, conversations were fun and fluid, initiated by both. We decided on a date once but that never happened, but we spoke about it and she said she hasn't said no yet but she's unsure, but our interactions were unchanged. She was working there temporarily, so we agreed to keep in touch after she quit, and we did but a little bit less than I'd liked, but we kept in touch anyhow.

Last week on monday, she started school (three weeks after quitting at this workplace). And ever since then, it has almost been complete silence from her. Last time we texted normally was monday last week. I asked her on wednesday how she was, no reply at all. So I jokingly texted her: "I'm fine aswell thanks", on sunday, and she replied saying she "sorry i completely forgot to reply". I texted her yesterday (tuesday) a bit late what she was doing, she replied two hours later: "Nothing, you?", I replied nothing as well (she texted fucking 23:53 PM), and asked her how school is, and since then I haven't had a reply from her (almost 24+ hours now)

Question:
She's not interested anymore for some reason, is she? I see that in the FAQ a way to find out if someone likes someone is to ask them out, I was thinking about just not bothering her for a while and then either calling her or texting her on friday to ask her for the second time if she wants to out, if she says no then I'll just give up. Does that sound reasonable or is it pretty clear already to people more experienced that she's not interested?
>>
>>17518932
>>17518934

no I'm not trying to get "patted on the back". I just don't understand why a girl would get so angry at someone.

I know I didn't do anything wrong 100%. we had a great talk last week. Then all of a sudden today she yelled at me
>>
>>17519062
>nice self-worth

which, if you wern't a perma-virgin, you would realize, even 10/10 nymphomaniac sex demons have zero self worth and need assurance or they leave your ass for somewhere who will. its not a fixable thing, it is the thing, its how you maintain the engine(if we were making an analogy about cars)
>>
>>17519076
>>17519076
>even 10/10 nymphomaniac sex demons have zero self worth and need assurance or they leave your ass for somewhere who will.
>leave your ass for somewhere who will
Maybe some day you'll measure yourself by whom you are and not whom you're with, and then you'll realise that a crazy, demanding women who is trying to train you like a dog leaving you is not the worst thing that can happen.

>(if we were making an analogy about cars)
Cringy.
>>
>>17519075
Tell her to talk to you when she feels like it and wait

It's not your problem, let her solve this by herself
>>
>>17519088
>demanding women who is trying to train you like a dog leaving you is not the worst thing that can happen.

know thine enemy, anon...
Play the game, get laid. don't play the game, what's the problem here?
all women are like this. Some are just more extreme than others
>>
>>17519109
>Play the game, get laid.
Maybe you are a dog, then, and sex is your bone.

Self-respect is more important to me than regular sex.
>>
For girls:

>Had sex with new gf two weeks ago
>started putting on the condom wrong but quickly realized this and flipped it around.
>Had her suck on me a little thinking that it would get off any pre-cum that might have touched it.
> fucked her for a couple minutes and the condom broke around the shaft.
>Put on a better condom I forgot I had
>We had sex for a little after that and I pulled out before I came (still wearing the condom).

I'm kinda nervous that my original error in putting on the first condom might have the chance to knock her up. The thing is I don't want to ask if she's gotten her period in case I freak her out and she misses it because of stress. Should I just wait and see or try to ask her somehow? Thanks
>>
Girls

How would you react if one of your male friends used suddenly a cute nickname in a message ?

Some more context :
We met a while ago and went out a few times together, always only the two of us
She is already using a nickname for me, but mostly as a joke, I think
I'm physically attracted to her and like spending time together
I don't know if she have any feelings other than friendship for me
>>
>>17519117
No sir, I am not a dog.

I just prefer shameless, conservative girlfriends who make you win their submission with soft-hearted affection so you can absolutely dominate them in the bedroom
>>
For anyone who has experience with ldr.

Im at the very beginning of a ldr. We spent a few days together beforehand, and we decided to go for a ldr, shes got one more year at her uni, and then she could move to my city.
Thing is, we parted this monday, andi already have doubts if we can manage this. I mean im totally in love with her, and we already pinned down a date for next weekend when i can visit her for the whole weekend.
I call her once a day, and thats where my problem is: shes very shy/silent irl, and over the phone its almost like im doing a monologue bc of this. I mean, i ask her about her day, she sums it up in 3-4 sentences, and then its over. And this fuckin bothers me so much, i dont know if i can get used to this. I overcompensated by telling her all kinds of stuff, the fuckin phone call went on for like 20 minutes when i realized im the one talking since the last ten minutes, so i cut it short with a "ok i will call you tomorrow then" on which she sighed and said "ok, bye".

Tl;dr: how to survive in ldr where girl isnt talkative (by nature, not because she isnt interested)
>>
>>17519202
You can't. Finding things to talk about is a huge part of an LDR. You can't do things together in person, so you have to make an effort to become intimate in other ways, mainly through talking. If someone doesn't talk, then their LDR isn't going to be successful. Take off your rose-tinted glasses and realise this before you get really hurt and come back and complain about it
>>
>>17519093

Ok, I told her that I'm going to give her space. And to text me when she feels like talking.
>>
>>17519231
Thing is, shes not very far away, we can meet like every second weekend if we want to. Only got to find a way to fill up those 2weeks in between.
Maybe if i switch to sending her a few lines instead calling her on a daily basis, i will feel less weird and can manage. To better understand the situation, i dont feel like i want to call her every fucking day, bc most of the time nothing interesting happens anyway, i just did so far because i thought she would like that.
So its not like i need it.
>>
>>17519202
Facetime, Skype, something with video will make the talking easier and more natural than just over the phone. She's going to need to get over that though which might involve talking to her about it.
>>
>>17518881
Should i tell a girl i date that my ex used to hit and kick me?
And because of this i dont want to rush things like sex, i find it very very hard to let someone close.
>>
>>17519323
When you guys are getting closer, yeah you should talk to her about it. But not until then. It's not something you open with, it's something you open up to them about as part of the process of getting closer. Just set the pace for sex to be one you're comfortable with in the mean time.
>>
>>17519202
Shy girl in ldr who hates phonecalls here

If she doesn't like talking over the phone, maybe you can try to only call once a week and opt to skype/message her daily instead? That'd make it easier for her to talk and you'd still hear from her daily. And when you do call her, the conversation might flow easier since she can talk about her entire week instead of talking about just one probably uneventful day.

Doing a monologue is a bad idea. If she summarizes too much, you can always pick out something she said and ask her to elaborate on it
> "Oh, so you did this thing? How was it? Did you go with friends? Did they like it?"
It can be a pain but the reason she's not talking is possibly because she doesn't really know what to say/what to elaborate on/what interests you. So those questions can be of help.

How long have you two been together? If you haven't been together for very long, it might take some time before she's entirely comfortable with calling you.
>>
>>17519323
um. are you a lesbian?

I'm currently sleeping with a female that was married and abused for 10 years.

atfirst, she was having these violent orgasms where it seemed liker her mind went somewhere else, and when she stopped shaking, she would grab her clothes and hurry out of the door.

she told me she was abused, cut, raped by her husband for 10 years, sex for her was a terrible ordeal and she never knew it to be pleasurable.

Its always troubling to hear about yet by no-means a deal breaker.

if she didn't shed some light on her bouts of crazy.. i'd be completely lost and wouldn;t have had a fourth date with her
>>
>>17519341
Thanks, i think this will work. I know that she wants this to work just as much as i do, we just have to find the way. Hardest part is probably defeating my own doubts (and i guess its the same for her)
>>
>>17519343
No i am a guy.
That shit happens man
>>
>>17518937
I'm not huge on dirty talk, and especially not "sexting", but dirty talk while in bed can be hella fun. I personally enjoy a cocky guy, who's probably a tad arrogant in his abilities. I like to be teased that way. Like him telling me how wet I am and such. But otherwise I don't have much advice. Dirty talk is too personal imo for anyone else to be able to truly input on. It's just whatever your girl likes.
But what I can say is the 2 most appropriate slang terms for a penis is cock and dick. To me personally, cock holds a harsher tone, so if you're going to something really dominating cock may be a good choice.
Any other name sounds either really silly (pecker), or too formal/serious (penis).
>>
>>17519141
No sex is 100% safe, you accept risk every time. Your chances are probably slim though if you honestly don't believe any or much semen got in her.

Wait it out, you'll have your answer in a months time. But you should def talk to her about it if she wasn't aware of the breakage so she can know asap and decide if she's gonna abort or not. Even if you stress her out and she skips a period due to stress (Which whoa buddy I fucking wish my periods worked like that, I'd never have one ever if pure stress would put them on hold), she can get a fucking test at the damn drug store and be done with it.
if she is preggo accept your fate of child support or at best paying for an abortion. but I'd say you're likely fine provided you didn't blast a full load in her.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 640x656px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 640x656px
This is a general question for advice that anyone willing to throw in input can answer

There's this girl at my work I've been crushing on for a while and I'm pretty sure she's interested in me too. I want to ask her out for drinks after work but when I set out to do it today, I got started getting all anxious about it and have been feeling like shit all day as a result. Normally she's really easy to talk to so it's really just me being a little bitch that's stopping me from doing it. Anyone have any advice on overcoming this? I leave this job after this Friday so I don't have much time
>>
At what point should a guy ask a girl out? I mean what kind of relationship do you need to have first? Do you need to get along exceptionally well?
Or is it just about making a girl laugh, having some stuff in common, chatting a bit, and then just asking and hoping for the best of luck?
>>
>>17518937
Don't talk about your dick, honestly that's not the most important part of what girls are into at all. There's only so many ways you can say "I would put my penis inside you and move it back and forth". Set the mood, what are her turn ons and what are yours? If she were there with you would sex be rough and passionate, or loving and tender? What do you think she'd get out of hearing "I want to put my dick in your mouth and then cum"? If that's her thing and she gets off on giving you blowjobs then think about what she gets out of it. Is she cum-hungry? Does she get off on the power you have over her? Does she get off on being able to control your pleasure and seeing you react? If you're going to be saying that you damn well better play up whatever angle appeals to her. More likely though, even if she enjoys giving you blowjobs that's something she does for your own pleasure. Talk about doing what she likes that drives her wild.

And if you don't know her well enough to do that, a conversation about your turn ons and the sexiest things about her/things you've done with her can get very intimate.
>>
>>17519451
Stop being a pussy and ask her.

Seriously, tell yourself that and it will help
>>
>>17519464
That's not something anyone can explain or give a concrete answer on. Some girls are going to be willing to give you their number or make plans on the spot if they like you. Others will be hesitant to do anything until they've known you for a while. You really just have to use your instincts and intuition to read her and figure it out yourself
>>
I've been talking to this girl for a while now (since June) and things have started to get pretty serious between us. I was hurt by my ex about a year ago and shes the first girl ive been interested in on an emotional level. Shes always honest with me no matter what unlike my ex and thats what really attracts me to her. We were talking today and eventually she mentioned that she still talks to her ex boyfriend. Judging from past relationships ive had and my friends as well, whenever someone in a relationship still actively talks to their ex as friends it always causes problems. I told her that If we were to start dating I wouldn't be comfortable with that whatsoever. She says she doesn't understand and she doesn't want to stop talking to him. Should I just trust her that its nothing or should I run away as fast as I can right now? Help me out girls.
>>
>>17519464
Usually i go for it when i feel like it. If i feel like i want to be with that girl more, i tell her how i feel, then its on her to decide. No need to overthink it.
>>
The majority of my close friends are male. I find that I'm the 'joke' of the group and they often get on my case about silly things I've done, which I'm mostly fine with because I get confused easily and it's easy to make light fun of me. However, last night everyone was eating left over ribs in the kitchen and I asked if I could have one but didn't get a response so I assumed I could have one since everyone else was eating. My friend takes it out of my hand and I say "I didn't get a response..."
"So you thought you could just take it?"
Other friend chimes in "who does that? 'Oh I'm going to go steal a car because no one answered if I could take it.'"
He hands back the rib and I eat it and don't really say anything else. They then start talking about other things I've done and they end the conversation with "we're making her out to be more mean than she is."

I don't bother saying anything and at the end of the day it doesn't irk me too much, it mainly happens when they're around one friend we don't really hang out with that often anymore.

I've read that men often do this to the weakest member of the group (regardless of gender) to make them look stronger (like how women gossip because they have low self esteem).

My question for the guys is does this have to do with me being the only girl in the group? I'm fine with teasing but sometimes they take things too far.
>>
>>17519469
>More likely though, even if she enjoys giving you blowjobs that's something she does for your own pleasure.

she routeinly tells me that blowjobs are for her pleasure and sure usually asks me before hand, "will you please cum in my mouth" and then when I manage to verbalize, "yes" through all the spaghetti, she says "thank you" its hard to believe, i know, but shes adament that giving blowjobs and swallowing loads is like, her favorite fucking thing ever.

so..

>And if you don't know her well enough to do that, a conversation about your turn ons and the sexiest things about her/things you've done with her can get very intimate.

this helps. thanks
>>
>>17519487
Yes, they want to appear strong

Being a girl helps the initial 'test' to see if you put up with their bullshit

Normally i would say to stand your ground but from the many friend groups i passed through the ones that didn't have this dynamic were the most fulfilling. So i say to avoid them

This dynamic creates animosity and it is very frustating to have to watch yourself among 'friends'
>>
>>17518937
I'm not super experienced because I'm shy and don't like talking dirty myself, but it does turn me on when my bf does it

You can talk about what you want to do to her, or what you'd like her to do to you, you can tell her the "effect" watching her pictures or thinking about her have on you

A good way to initiate may be hinting that you're horny, if she's into that she'll probably get turned on and you can take it from there
>>
>>17519368
Don't listen to that dipshit.

Men are abused in almost equal numbers to women.
>>
>>17519202
Consider texting through the day and skyping
I'm incredibly shy, both on the phone and in person, but I'm way more comfortable texting, it's easier to talk about "minor" things that you wouldn't mention when someone asks you how your day was at the end of the day, you can link stuff, send pictures...

>>17519341
>Shy girl in ldr who hates phonecalls here
Another one here
>>
>>17519518
For the most part it's light hearted banter and teasing that I can play along with because laughing at yourself is easier than getting unreasonably upset.

When they do rarely get belligerent I don't want to be deemed a 'bitch' or 'senistive' for standing my ground so I just let it happen, I will speak up for myself but I won't get angry or anything like that.
>>
>>17518971
Couple's counselling. Address the issue now, because empty nesters often find they've only been staying together for the kids and hardly know one another anymore when they let this thing snowball.
>>
>>17519514
Then she has an oral fixation, and yeah, talking about that might be the way to go. But you still have to figure out what angle to play up like I said. Whatever you talk about, the idea is to make her fantasies really vivid.
>>
>>17519143
No one for this ?
>>
>>17519143
>>17519559
If I were already using a nickname for you I wouldn't think it'd be weird that you did the same
If she says she doesn't like it (which I doubt) you can ask her help you choose another one
>>
>>17519570
Well, her nickname for me is "Biscuit" (cracker, because I'm white and skinny)
But, while writing my message, I thought about a nickname closer to sweetheart than something funny like hers
>>
>>17519570
I had the cutest nickname ever for my gf, and was super proud of it because of how cute and creative i thought it was, only to have her tell me after 2 months that she hated it because it made her fell fat or something
>>
>>17519575
just keep calling her "cherry pie" or whatever corny name you used. super cringy to me, but women eat that shit up for some reason
>>
anybody experienced:

my girl likes to be dominated in the bedroom. I do stuff like pull her hair and grab her throat and she loves it. what're some other things I can do to keep it super intense without being too degrading?
>>
>>17519592
I didn't use it, I just thought of using it while writing my message
It was "Ma belle" (my beauty) but since we are only friends and not getting together any time soon, I didn't write it
>>
>>17519547
It is and it's usually the best solution but some people abuse it

I don't know, i'm very biased on this and avoid those groups. But it's better to be the bitch than the door mat; it's up to you to find the balance
>>
>>17519596
Honestly it's really personal. What she's into might not be what someone else into D/s likes. Make her tell you some of her fantasies in the heat of the moment, don't push her to tell you anything too intimate that she won't want to confess or you might not want to hear- and realize that just because it turns her on in fantasy doesn't necessarily means she wants to act it out. But you could use that to get a good idea for what she (thinks she) likes.
>>
>>17519575
If she likes you she'll like it (or won't think anything bad at least)
My bf has nicknames for me but has called me sweetie and darling since we met and I like that too
>>
Girls

How do you feel about curved dicks? I'm extremely insecure about my dick, which has a left curve.

The size is fine, so i'm not sure if i should be insecure at all.
>>
>>17519600
I guessed you were French because you put a space before the "?"
>>
>>17519612
Nice catch
Not everyone gets that
>>
File: 20160831_144000.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20160831_144000.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
How much more weight should I lose before I'm attractive ladies? I'm 6ft 3 265 I lift a lot of weights but I feel chubby. I'm in the middle of the pic, the girls standing next to me are extremely tall, I am really 6ft3
>>
>>17519608
what ya gonna do if they don't like it?
get a new one?
I def lol'd tho thanks for that
>>
>>17519622
Surgery
>>
>>17519608
Just remind yourself there's worse out there. Mine curves upwards at a nearly 90 degree angle, I'm not sure I could even put it in a woman.
>>
>>17519608
They're completely normal and more pleasurable because it allows you to stimulate women better. Women worry about their stretch marks, their cellulite, their stubble, their peach fuzz, their birthmarks, their wrinkles, their this, that, and everything else. And you know what a guy in love with them sees? Someone hot. Guys are the same way. They'll worry about whatever it is they're insecure about - a common one being their dicks - and you know what the girl sees? A hot guy who she absolutely adores. We, as people, spend so much time wrapped up in insecure thoughts about ourselves. Our partners couldn't possibly notice or think of every single thing we're insecure about. No one will notice or care half as much as you will about it yourself.
>>
>>17519619
I'm in the same boat on the opposite end m8. I'm not sure how much more I need to lose before I'm attractive other than "a lot"

Only thing I can say is it's not a numbers game. It's just how you look. I can look bad at 140, I can look bad at 100. So just keep losing (and gaining muscle if that's your aesthetic) until you think you look good. Don't focus on the numbers, they don't really mean anything.
>>
>>17519608
I'd be curious to try honestly, maybe as a girl I'd feel more because of the curve.
>>
>>17519632
This should be in the OP
>>
>>17519619
You look like fat Michal Weston
>>17519608
Most dicks either curve to the left or don't curve

There is even a joke about the dick being curved to the left because you are right handed
>>
>>17519451
I was literally in the same position this summer. Ask her out.
>>
>>17519629
I saw a guy with a dick like that in porn once. It weirded me out a bit, but he had sex just fine.
>>
>>17519639
this. Granted I'm inexperienced in vaginal sex in general, but from what little penetration I have experienced has been, well, nothing at all that's ever been anything even remotely fun or for my sake.
But with a curve, idk maybe it'd hit me in the right spot and I could actually enjoy it for once. I'd def give it a shot m8.
>>
>>17519637
What would your advice to me be? Do I look ok or should I lose way more
>>
>>17519632
Thanks, that's a nice read
>>
>>17519655
You still look husky for my standards, yeah. I'd say you should keep it up. I can't tell you where to stop, only that imo you should keep going.

But you should also understand my personal aesthetic with guys is twig boys with little to no muscle (or fat). So do with that information as you will.
>>
>>17519639
>>17519654
Didn't think of this. Maybe it's positive.
>>
File: dsfx.gif (1007KB, 130x110px) Image search: [Google]
dsfx.gif
1007KB, 130x110px
>>17519632
>mfw someone actually says something intelligent on adv for once.
>>
>>17519644
>>17519471
I mean I definitely plan on doing that. I'm just wondering if you guys have any advice on getting yourself to follow through, and maybe hoping some of ya'll had similar experiences with the feelings of anxiousness and advice on overcoming it.

Telling myself to not be a pussy can only do so much for me it seems. Idk maybe I just have to beat it into myself some more
>>
>>17519668
Well, you know what they say, ain't the size (or shape in this matter) of the boat but the motion of the ocean. As long as you use it well, I'm sure you'll have ladies clamoring for it.
>>
>>17518924
She's sick of your shit. She's also bad at telling you tactfully that she's sick of your shit so she's being mean so you'll leave her the fuck alone.
>>
>>17519675
That's true i guess. Haven't had too much sexual action, but i'll try not letting that hold me back now. Thanks.
>>
Girls and guys

I have a problem. for a long time I haven't cared all that much about girls. But recently I've really been wanting a girlfriend or to go on dates. I don't know why this is happening now. But anyways, I'm not in the position to date, and I won't be for the next 2 years.

How do I avoid/surpress this feeling?
>>
>>17519706
Have friends and masturbate
>>
>>17519706
Sounds like an excuse, honestly. If you want to date, you find a way. Whether you have a ton of college work, or a ton of work-work. If you want a relationship you can balance the responsibilities that comes with it with your other responsibilities. Why do you think you can't?
>>
Hey men

You meet a random girl for a drink and maybe hookup. How much are you expecting? I'm a bit shy and haven't had sex in a while, and not regular sex for a long while.
>>
>>17519543
Yeah. It seems like the way to go, since my post she wrote to me that she misses me, so i guess we will be fine. Thanks for your time
>>
>>17519718
Fully expect that pussy b0ss
>>
>>17518971

Shake it up. Try surprising her with a sex toy while she is showering or going to bed. Just service her without expecting anything in return. Eventually she will crave the cock and will ask for it.

>>17519141

Extremely unlikely, stop being an autist.

>>17519143

I would know he is into me. If he doesn't ask me out properly it will be creepy, like a beta orbiter situation.

>>17519323

I'd say no, and just get over your issues. I also had an abusive ex, though not to that extent. He just shoved me around and threatened to hit me. I have no issues from it because I'm not a massive pussy. Man up?

>>17519451

Just fucking ask her out, holy hell.

>>17519596

Do that pushing her against the wall thing. You can also try making her wear certain lingerie for the day, ordering her around, rubbing your cock on her face, etc. Read some eromanga or erolit.

>>17519608

I dislike them.

>>17519619

A lot, you have a fat fuck face. Don't use that pic or you will look like a manlet, people don't care what you say. They just assume you're lying.
>>
>>17519749
>i dislike them
>manlet
>autist

How to spot a man pretending to be a girl.jpeg
>>
>>17519706
>I'm not in the position to date, and I won't be for the next 2 years.

Bull fucking shit. Unless you're a burn victim there is no reason to put it off, because I guarantee everyone else is dating regardless of circumstances.

>>17519746

How skillfull and horny do you expect the pussy to be? I can't get excited by men a lot of the time...3d a pd. I like to think I provide good service but I'm not going to be some mad cock-crazed slut.
>>
>>17519752

I can prove my girl-ness if you like, how about I give you an extremely graphic and detailed description of my latest period cycle? Do you want that? Do you really want that?

People don't just go on the internet and lie, tripfriend.
>>
File: 1471699045512.jpg (122KB, 858x930px) Image search: [Google]
1471699045512.jpg
122KB, 858x930px
>>17519756
>can't get excited by men a lot of the time

I'm already bored and hate you

Trying to fuck not have a therapy session
>>
File: 1471026065207.jpg (41KB, 599x577px) Image search: [Google]
1471026065207.jpg
41KB, 599x577px
>>17519761
Anyone can describe a menstrual cycle; until you post some time-stamped titties you're just another cock on the block
>>
File: download (2).jpg (8KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8KB, 224x225px
>>17519761
>>17519756
Pegasus is a notorious troll around here, and a bad one at that. Just stop responding.
>>
>>17519653
seems like it would be painful, like your dick would be trying to straighten out in there.
>>
File: 1472418511214.png (728KB, 1165x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1472418511214.png
728KB, 1165x1075px
>>17519774
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6kmOyaONbA

I like it
>>
>>17519761
>i can prove my girlness by looking up the word period
>assuming something's too gross to say on 4chan
>>
>>17519797

Hah, look, I don't really give a fuck.

When I remove my menstrual cup, sometimes it is too far up for my fingers to reach and I have to push it lower. If I also have to take a crap at the same time this is dangerous, you understand, because it's the same muscles that push crap out as pushes anything out of the cunt. Same reason women shit themselves giving birth. Now, if I just pull it out, it tends to open up just before that thin skin around the opening has cleared. So if it expands before that it can risk tearing this thin skin, called a posterior forchette. Basically on the lower side of the cunt closer to the asshole. It's very thin and delicate and can even tear during rough sex. So I have to keep the cup slightly folded while I remove it that it doesn't stress the skin.

Reverse search it. You'll find nothing. You're a lot of stupid wankers...who the fuck pretends to be a girl?
>>
>>17519838
If I remove that cup will you die?
>>
>>17519838
HOLY FUCKING SHIT SO 3DG3Y

newfag
>>
>>17519844

It would be extremely painful.
>>
Girls

I am a kinda fat guy, 1,7 meters (5,8 feet) tall in his early 20's, with a lot of strange passions (not THAT strange, but rather uncommon ones), taking all that in account, how are my possibilities of getting a girlfriend? (not percentage)
>>
>>17519868
>>
>>17519868
>fat
lose weight and they will increase. Honestly the good news is that's the only issue, provided what you consider "not that strange" of a passion is like, cutting the heads off cats or something.

It's funny how universal men and women's standards are. It almost always boils down to the core of it all as these 2 factors:
>Don't be fat
>Don't be mentally unstable.
Be neither of those things and you're bound to find someone sooner or later with somewhat relative ease. The latter seems to be the harder one to kick though, especially on 4chins.
>>
>>17519712
>>17519756

but I can't, I'm very busy between work and training. Plus I'm broke as fuck because of the cost of school.

I just can't see how any late-twenties girls would be ok dating a poor and busy 26 year old
>>
File: que.png (133KB, 252x244px) Image search: [Google]
que.png
133KB, 252x244px
Girls, is it bad for a guy to smell like a girl?
>>
File: retard.png (92KB, 1035x816px) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
92KB, 1035x816px
did I blow it?
>>
File: 1470196691890.jpg (145KB, 624x950px) Image search: [Google]
1470196691890.jpg
145KB, 624x950px
>>17520118
>texas
>>
>>17520129
looks like a fun night, but who could chug vodka like that and not puke?
>>
>>17520155
Anime girls
>>
>>17520038
eh not necessarily. I mean its better than smelling bad.
But imo, the only thing thats needed is a good deodorant and a nice smelling shampoo. Cologne and body spray type things are all just overkill to the senses.
However I will admit, I'd still find it odd if a dude smelled like, roses and cupcakes. But again, I wouldn't care that deeply

Why do you smell like a girl? You use feminine shampoo/perfume or something?
>>
File: 1419891373678.jpg (372KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1419891373678.jpg
372KB, 1920x1040px
Ladies, heading to an anime convention this weekend and seeing if luck will head my way in the process. Not hunting for any perfectionist cosplay girl with the supermodel body and a ego the size of the convention center, but a legitimate nice and kinda nerdy girl that could make a good partner in the long run. What are some goods signs to tell when a girl is legit?

Also, yeah I know trying to find love at an anime convention is a bit silly, but the bar scene lately has been filled with those women looking for either a quick fuck or they're gold digging.
>>
File: octopus hair coolness.jpg (61KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
octopus hair coolness.jpg
61KB, 500x386px
Input from anyone, but especially girls

I'm a guy. My girlfriend likes my hair longer, but I don't really like how it looks. When my hair gets long, it looks "Beatle-y" and makes my face look rounder and me look younger. It hurts my confidence a little.

At the same time, I like looking good to her, and wouldn't want to spoil it by changing something she prefers. I told her I liked her long hair and she kept it, so I feel like I might be a hypocrite for changing my hair when she likes it. Although if she wanted to change her hair I'd respect her decision...

Basically I'm caught between feeling sexy to myself and feeling sexy with my girlfriend, and I don't know how to approach it. Thoughts?
>>
>>17519718
It'd depend on our chemistry and the vibes she was giving off

Good texting/talking + flirty vibes + high enthusiasm = Might be thinking something risque

Good texting/talking + flirty vibes + enthused but not jumping all over me = Might be thinking a chiller date with possibility of something in the future

Stuff like that. Think of what kind of messages you might be conveying. If your guy's not an idiot, those are setting the tone and his expectations
>>
Do women ever give fake compliments if you think a guy is feeling down?

A friend of mine often compliments me, saying I'm funny and reliable among other things but something always feels off to me when she says that. But on the flipside I have self esteem issues I try to keep on the down low although I doubt I'm perfect about it.
>>
>>17520337
Guy here, but my two cents is that self-confidence is attractive. If having a grown man's haircut is something that makes you confident, do it, and you'll be more attractive for it.
>>
>>17520337
If you're going to dislike the change, it's better not to. Even if she marginally prefers longer hair, if you're hating it the trade off won't be worth it even from her perspective I'd bet.
>>
>>17520355
This should apply for both genders, but people will usually give fake compliments to someone feeling down in general. They don't want to see you feeling down in the dumps and will try to boost your moral.

So fake or not, just take the compliment and perk up a bit.
>>
>>17520399
Fuxking fake compliments dont mean shit
>>
Guys,

Is it more comfortable to be circumcised or uncircumcised sex wise?
>>
>>17520480
The fuxk would i knwo nobidy cuts theifs dicks afer they grow up
>>
File: 1466711299579.jpg (24KB, 293x268px) Image search: [Google]
1466711299579.jpg
24KB, 293x268px
>>17520480
It's impossible to really say for sure, since most people are circumcised in infancy. That said there is a lot of research indicating that the nerve endings are damaged. While I'm circumcised, I would not have a child of mine circumcised as well. Worst case scenario it feels just as good.
>>
>>17520480
I'm not circumcised, because I don't live in a country run by Jews, but it seems like it would be really uncomfortable to be circumcised. The head is really sensitive; I imagine it'd be like not being able to blink fully and having your eyes open to the elements 24/7.
>>
>>17520494
>The head is really sensitive; I imagine it'd be like not being able to blink fully and having your eyes open to the elements 24/7.
It's a bit anecdotal, but I chatted up a guy who was circumcised due to phimosis. He actually said it hurt having the head rub against his underwear and stuff, but I've been circumcised since infancy and I don't feel anything.

There probably is a level of desensitization involved.
>>
http://www.bloodstainedmen.com/ That pretty much sums up how much of a scam circumcision is. Needless to say you loose 16 functions regarding your sex life. Unfortunately I was cut and suffered more than the normal amount of damage due to the unnecessary removal of healthy erogenous tissue when I was born because the USA has some sick fetish with cutting up baby penis.
>>
>>17520494

>The head is really sensitive; I imagine it'd be like not being able to blink fully and having your eyes open to the elements 24/7.

Nah man. I'm cut. You lose like 65% of the sensitivity when you get circumcised. so you don't even notice. like it doesn't feel like anything when your dick is touching clothing or anything.
>>
>>17520480
>women posters
>>
>>17520500
I tried to keep it pulled back once and the underwear hurt a lot.
>>
Girls, would it be a dealbreaker if your bf needed some etiquette lessons? Would you teach him?
>>
>>17520544

He can go and pay someone else to teach him. I'm not a dog trainer.
>>
>>17520544
>>17520559
#rekt
>>
>>17520542

when you're cut you don't feel that shit. You can even scratch the head of your dick with your finger nail and it doesn't hurt. Infact, I'm scratching the head of my dick right now through my underwear
>>
File: 1472312210032.jpg (148KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1472312210032.jpg
148KB, 768x1024px
>>17520565
This hurts me, anon. Seriously, that's fucked up.
>>
/adv/ why does my chest ache? She said she wanted to see me again and sends memes at me and laughs when I talk to her, but she says she's too busy for anyone right now. I know she's telling the truth since her new job is 60 hours a week, but how am I supposed to compete with a job?
>>
>>17520570

Being cut, it doesn't hurt. Seriously, people like me who are cut lost like 60% of the sensitivity. Possibly part of the reasons why I can not cum from blow jobs, infact I can barely feel blowjobs.
>>
>>17520576
>but how am I supposed to compete with a job?
Pay her, maybe.
>>
>>17520577
I feel bad right now...
>>
So I realized when a dude invites you over that it's not necessarily to actually play video games but how do you segway into fucking them? In my defense they've never actually made moves. No hands on my knee or over my shoulder. I engage with them but I don't know how to be bold. We do genuinely have fun playing video games though...
>>
>>17520588

Why?
>>
>>17520595
I don't know, this made me sad and i don't know why.
>>
>>17520595
Not him, but I too feel bad that doing this to people unnecessarily is allowed.
>>
>>17520599

Well at least you're not cut, anon. I'll never know what sex/foreplay is like with a 100% undamaged penis.

I just have a shitty, desensitized, pathetic dick. That's practically worthless
>>
>>17520601

Do blowjobs actually feel good?
>>
File: 1472500247418.jpg (83KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1472500247418.jpg
83KB, 720x960px
>>17520605
Just remember the Jews did this
>>
>>17520591
bring some wine
>>
>>17520616

Dude I know you're cut too.
>>
>>17520616
dude you're still here? Its been like, a year and a half since I checked this place. you must have a long attention span
>>
>>17520619
I'm gonna bag me a Schlomo after Trump recruits me into the Right Wing Deathsquads

Partial circumcision tho I learned so I am not off too bad
>>
>>17520608
Do you really want to know?

You'll only upset yourself.
>>
>>17520626

I'm already depressed, and embarrassed right now.

You might as well just tell me and make my night worse..
>>
>shit happens between me and gf
>she's mad at me over stuff that isn't all that bad (though I did mess up, but it's usually something small and less betrayal/act against her and more ruining her night because of a misunderstanding or a mistake on my part)
>but she assumes absolutely worst possible things and assumes I had awful intentions, straight up tells me that I don't really love her
>explain what happened
>she seemingly accepts it, seemingly understands she overreacted
>weeks/months/years later she brings it up again in a fight
>assuming her original assumptions of what happened and what she assumed my intentions were

Why does she do this? It usually goes something like

>we go do something together that she enjoys but I don't and occasionally I hate it
>something happens, I get bored after 30 minutes of standing around doing nothing, she does something I consider rude but isn't really enough to get mad at, etc
>generally things that are bad enough to justify being annoyed in my head but aren't really
>I overreact, act a bit grumpy and get in a bad mood and generally ruin it
>I apologize after the fact and recognize I overreacted
>she assumes I just wanted to ruin her night and that I'm selfish and that I'm gonna stop her from doing anything she enjoys, that I don't love her, etc etc
>she yells at me and generally berates me for 20+ minutes
>I explain what my reasoning was and apologize for overreacting
>she seems to understand
>then she brings it up again with original assumptions
>>
Girls (or guys, I guess):

A girl I'm into asked if I'd like to get dinner. I let her know what days I'm free. I assumed this was supposed be a two-person deal.

A couple of days later, she messages me asking if her roommate (also an acquaintance of mine) can come too. Or rather, she's now inviting me to a dinner she was already planning with her roommate.

Initially I felt excited that she wanted to hang out with me, but now I just feel crummy and third-wheel-like. Her roommate is a neat person, but I guess I mistook the girl's intentions and I don't really want to put myself in that third wheel position now.

How do I decline without sounding like the whiny, pedantic jackass I am?
>>
>>17520624
I first started posting Sat 19 Sep 2015

My first post : I NEED A GIRL TO PEG ME

A classic and still true to this day

I still laugh at all the fags that said I'd burn out
>>
>>17520630
it depends on the guy. Every circ'd dude I know loves blowjobs.
>>
>>17520638
keep on truckin my duude. toot toot
>>
File: 479be81777fb1fa0fcafc214886bd780.jpg (206KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
479be81777fb1fa0fcafc214886bd780.jpg
206KB, 1920x1080px
>>17520643
I'm in it to win it brother

No jabroni is gonna break my stride
>>
>>17520639

I can't feel them. It literally just feels like a warm most thing on my dick. But no pleasure
>>
>>17520630
I'm the guy, I don't know what >>17520639 is on about.

They do feel pretty great. The main selling point is that they're about as good as sex, but you don't have to do any work.

I'm sorry about what happened to you, man. Then again, I'm not cut, so maybe you're not missing out on too much.
>>
>>17520654

This is me >>17520650

:(
>>
>>17520636
idk how well you know each other but only decline if you're confident you can't ham it up with both of them and you'll be a sad sack on the outing.

The opportunity here is to impress both her and her roommate and gals are socially influenced pretty easily. If the roommate likes you the girl will be extra impressed.
>>
>>17520650
Cut guy here for any questions

Blowjobs feel amazing
I can orgasm just from rubbing my head against something

It's not the end of the world
>>
>>17520608

Femanon here, but every guy I've blown (who were all uncircumcised) were really sensitive to it.
>>
File: sharingan.png (79KB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
sharingan.png
79KB, 500x215px
>>17520660
>>17520661

DELETE THIS
>>
>>17520636
>>17520659

I don't know what the girl's intentions are but if she is interested, it's always good to win her friends over. If my friends approve the guy I'm interested in, it usually makes me more confident about making a move.
>>
>>17520658
Again, I'm sorry for you, man.

Still, so long as sex feels good, you've got something to look forward to. It could be worse.
>>
>>17520677

Well, honestly.. sex doesn't feel like much to me either. I have to be like ALL of the way in to get any sensation. it's been a few years since I last had sex cause I'm not motivated. But I remember that girl, I went soft inside of her from lack of feeling..

should I kill myself?
>>
>>17520660

But just think, your orgasm is 60% weaker than what it would have been if you weren't cut
>>
>>17520687
>should I kill myself?
No, never.

There might be something else at play with you, because like 70% of Americans are cut and, yet, the consensus seems to be that sex is pleasurable, so the two can't be mutually exclusive. Maybe you should talk to your GP.

I'm sorry you're feeling down in the dumps. I'm sure things will look up, if you just keep your head up.
>>
>>17520704
Not really, I was cut at 17. Orgasms had zero change for me. Sensitivity decreased slightly all around and most condoms will give me zero sensation, but it's mostly the same. Anyone telling you otherwise is trolling
>>
>>17520687
Maybe they weren't the right person for you? And yea I second the other anon. Talk to your GP. You should still be able to feel good.

>>17520711
Holy shit 70%??
>>
>>17520717
What I meant by condoms is there are only a handful of brands that are good for cut people. Raw sex is almost exactly the same amount of pleasure for me, I don't notice a difference
>>
Guys, I noticed the guy I like is being friendlier to me. However, I can't tell if he's just being friendlier because we've become better friends as of late or because he's interested in me. He's generally speaking a friendly person to begin with so it's not a huge contrast from his normal behavior or anything. Is there any way I can gauge his reaction without asking him directly (can't really do it for too many reasons to explain here)?
>>
>>17520720
>>17520711

A doctor won't be able to do anything for me. it's already too late
>>
>>17520659
>>17520673
Sorry, should've specified. I know her and her roommate roughly equally well.
>>
>>17520732
Sex isn't everything you entitled twat no need to kill yourself over it. Try raw sex
>>
>>17520720
>Data from a national survey conducted from 1999 to 2002 found that the overall prevalence of male circumcision in the United States was 79%.[22] 91% of boys born in the 1970s, and 83% of boys born in the 1980s were circumcised.[22] An earlier survey, conducted in 1992, found a circumcision prevalence of 77% in US-born men, born from 1932–1974, including 81% of non-Hispanic White men, 65% of Black men, and 54% of Hispanic men, vs. 42% of non U.S. born men who were circumcised.[23]

The only thing that seemingly drags is down is immigration.

>>17520732
You don't know that. What've you got to lose by trying?
>>
>>17520738

>you entitled twat

Was I not entitled to keep my foreskin that was taken from me?
>>
>>17518989
Are you there? I think you want to be memorable for him because he is important for you. Other than that maybe is pride.
Ask him to teach you in all the things you want to learn. Be sincerely, don't ask for something saying "I want to try it" if you want it for your pride, that would be annoying.

>>17520504
Whats the problem? this thread is "ask opposite gender" im sure we ask odd things too
>>
>>17520740

I feel too embarrassed now. I used to never think about the fact that I'm cut. Infact, it didn't really hit me until this thread. I now feel like I'm mutilated. I feel embarrassed and ashamed of my pathetic dick...
>>
>>17520729
god dammit, if you are chinese or korean or some east asia shit he's into you. If not just give it time, it'll become more obvious. My advice, as a guy, is to look that punk directly in the eyes every time you are talking with him, if he looks away often then he might not be "into" you. Just remember to look him in the eyes everytime you are talking to him or he is talking to you, it's really important when trying to connect with males.
>>
>>17520735
>to asked if I'd like to get dinner. I let her know what days I'm free. I assumed this was supposed be a two-person deal.
>A couple of days later, she messages me asking if her roommate (also an acquaintance of mine) can come too. Or rather, she's now inviting me to a dinner she was already planning with her roommate.
>Initially I felt excited that she wanted to hang out with me, but no

Then unless it really bums you out, I think you should still go.
>>
>>17520740
That is actually so surprising. I thought only Jews got circumcised.
>>
>>17520749
>I used to never think about the fact that I'm cut. Infact, it didn't really hit me until this thread.
Well, then, what are you creating problems out of nothing for? I'd bet that you probably feel about as much as other circumcised dudes, which is probably a little less than uncut dudes, and are now envisioning that sex for us is some mind-blowing cosmic experience. You're probably overthinking it now.
>>
>>17520749
cut-fag here, also not a jew. Yeah, it's a pretty shitty deal, just make sure if you have male kids, let that dick be what is be.
>>
>>17520786

I'm never having kids
>>
>>17520753
Wait why would being east asian affect anything??
>>
>>17520775

It's not out of nothing though, I was mutilated
>>
File: 1471801629663.jpg (85KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471801629663.jpg
85KB, 720x720px
>>17520788
shhhhh everything is going to be ok
>>
>>17520793
I know that, but maybe it's not as bad as all that and you're overthinking it. You sound like an obsessive type of person, as I am, so now I think you're thinking too hard about it.
>>
>>17520729
Please can you give us more information?
Maybe start a talk about sex or relationships and if he is unconfortable you sure will notice that, then proceed to "Oh, sorry this is uncomfortable, I dont think before the talk"
Srly the easier way is "Hey, what you gonna do sunday"
>>
File: 1471800927680.jpg (100KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471800927680.jpg
100KB, 720x720px
>>17520812
>start a talk about sex or relationships
what the fuck
>>
>>17520812
Like what kind of information? Whenever topic of dating or relationships comes up in a group, he doesn't really contribute or just doesn't seem to care unless he's making a self-deprecating joke. His friends who have known him for longer remarked the same thing. I don't really want to talk to him about it since it sounds like it would just lead to discomfort. Yea, I realize it's the easier way but for a whole bunch of reasons I can't ask directly and normally I have no trouble just being upfront.

>>17520795
Thanks LOL
>>
>>17520836
Ok, you can take your phone when you are alone in class and see pictures of guys (idk facebock, tinder) and when he sudenly aproches you could see how he reacts (Is awful when girls try to get us jeaouls) If he asks what kind of guys you like ask him what kind of girls he likes first, shen he answer you tell him.

Probably this >>17520753 but I dont know the background
>>
>>17520902
I know for a fact, he will either not comment or jokingly call me a creepy stalker.

Well I am east asian but I don't see how that makes any difference. I have no idea what his preferences are when it comes to dating.
>>
>>17520769
Nope. People push a lot of weird nonsense about cleanliness (we're not in the desert, showers are a thing) and STD prevention which has generally been shown to be blatantly false. On top of that some argue the lack of sensitivity is an advantage since it's harder to cum.

It's all quite stupid.
>>
Hey ladies.

How do I make a girl cum?
>>
Anyone else? >>17520544

>>17520559
Why so you like dogs, though?
>>
Girls

Will I be able to pleasure a girl with a 4in cock? Please be nice and honest
>>
Girls

How do I tell my gf I wanna lick her ass and do anal and butt stuff?

It is my fetish. But i dont wanna be just eating her out and then just switch to shoving my tongue down her booty hole and eating that shit like a man with amputated arms eats spaghetti.
>>
>>17521051
Probably not.
>>
>>17518881
don't forget- it becomes super easy and you'll never be nervous when talking to women after you become suicidal

give it a shot
>>
>>17518971
you might love her, but she sure as shit doesn't love you
>>
Guy just spent close to $400 on a first date dinner for me. I barely added to the conversation the entire night and just listened to him talk. He walked me to the train and kissed me good night and that was the end of the night. He didn't even know me before hand and already asked me out again. @guys, how does it feel that you will never be on the receiving end of something like this?
>>
>>17521241
Pretty good. Feels great knowing I'm not a leech and I work for the good things in my life, even though your post is bait.
>>
>>17521241
I honestly don't care. I already hate it when people spend money on me for nothing, so what's the big deal?
>>
Do girls actually hook up with big dogs and horses? Do any of you know a girl that does this shit?
>>
>>17521248
>>17521256
Let me rephrase that.
How does it feel that you will always [be expected to] be on the giving end of this dynamic
>>
>>17521264
Every girl I've dated with the exception of the first date has insisted that we split the bill.
Eat shit.
>>
>>17521264
>How does it feel that you will always [be expected to] be on the giving end of this dynamic
I'm ugly though. There is no 'dynamic'
>>
>>17521241
>400$
Literally how

>>17521262
My state had a guy impaled to death with horse cock, so some do probably.
>>
>>17521241
>Implying someone would date me
>>
>>17520118
uggos gon uggo
>>
>>17521241
im gay, you know nothing you filthy golddigger.
>>
Why do I constantly catch people staring at me.
I've particularly seen some girls staring for a long time and immediately look away only to catch them doing the same when I look through a reflection or glance somewhere and see them in the corner of my eye, once a girl even moved seats in the middle of a class to talk to me.

I don't think I'm particularly attractive so I don't know what's the deal, this started happening about a year ago, also getting guys looking at me which makes me think I'm not just attractive just weird as fuck looking.
But I did had a guy on the street saying he wanted to tongue my asshole once, that was something.
>>
>Meet a wonderful girl.
>She breaks up with her BF.
>Realize I have a crush on her.
>We start hanging out, alone or with other friends.
>She told me she loves being around me, that I know how to cheer her up and that I'm a very special guy.

Am I being friendzoned, or do I have a chance? I don't want to make a move so soon, she just broke up from a two-years relationship...
>>
To anyone:

Is it possible to attract a particular guy if we met when I was fat, or will he always see me as that awkward looking tub of lard?
>>
>>17521505
>I'm a very special guy
>loves being around you
Does she tries to be alone with you over being with other friends?
Has she dropped any other things?
How long ago did she break up with this guy?

Because maybe you're even part of the reason she broke up, maybe just wants to be friends, maybe she's using you as a cushion to soften the break up, etc.
There's a shitton of ways that could go, to help with a big decision like this we need more info.
>>
>>17521051
It depends, man. Women do not have a one size fits all vagina, not just in terms of width but also in depth. Yeah, the vagina elongates when a woman gets aroused, but just like with penises that doesn't mean they all grow to be the same size.
There's also the psychological and physical preference for type of penetration. Some women love to feel like they're going to burst and have a dick punch their cervix, others don't. Some women do not like penetration that much at all.

And there's the issue of how good you are at getting her excited to begin with, how generous you are with pleasing her.

There are absolutely women who won't be satisfied with 4", but also women who are. Also, girth is very important.

>>17521061
When she's fired up already and on top of you, start by fingering her and inch towards her butthole. Do not just start going to town, but circle around it in such a way that she realizes what's going on and can potentially tell you not to before you've already touched her anus.

If she responds positively, congrats! If she responds negatively, bring it up in a serious conversation after sex, that you'd love for anal stuff to be a part of your sex life in the future and whether she is open to that, under specific circumstances etc.
>>
>>17521529
I'd say it largely depends on the guy.
I met again with an old friend that was really overweight, but she has changed drastically and she's by far a better person, physically, emotionally and even more responsible so I can quickly get over that phase and she's honestly cute and we hit it off well, a lovely person, I'd give a relation a chance if it came to that.
But our mutual friend doesn't thinks the same and he even told me he can't get past over old her.
This guy is, frankly, a bit immature in several aspects and I'm not surprised he acts like this.

So in the end it boils down to what he thinks of you, you're the one that knows him so you should be able to tell, depending on how much you know him.
Then there's the off chance he's more into that whole chubby business so, I know guys that just flat out don't go out with anyone that's not at least a bit chubby.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 234x229px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 234x229px
I'm doing an internship at a university teaching lab. I want to wear business casual clothes that go well with lab appropriate closed in toe footwear in order to look like a professional so I don't get mistaken for a student. Do any women (or guys who know about womens' fashion) here have any outfit ideas for what I can wear?
>>
To everyone :

Am i the only one who secretely want to have a foreign girlfriend ? i don't know why i'm so attracted by the fact of having someone who speak english (it's not my first langage), maybe i'm attracted to the cultural differences or the exotism that go with it...
Girls, would you date someone who's not from your country ? Any experience with dating a foreigner ?
>>
>>17521690

I dated a foreign guy for about six months. It was okay, mostly the cultural differences were easy to deal with and there were no major problems as such. However, there was a bit of a language barrier that made some things more difficult. Also, while dating was okay, I would have never married him. Through the experience I learned that I could never fully understand him or his world view and he couldn't really understand me, because the childhood and life experiences we had were so different. It was a good experience though.
>>
>>17521690
>>17521697
This sort of thing genuinely disgusts me for some reason. It's not racism either, but the general idea of having a relationship with someone outside of the "tribe". It seems a bit treasonous.
>>
>>17521700
That's because humans are biologically suited to date people from their own race and culture. Multiculturalism and globalization are new and unnatural and are causing a lot of the problems in the world we see today.
>>
>>17521700
okey, i respect your opinion even if i think it's a bit weird. i mean, come on, you wouldnt date a 9/10 russian model (assuming you're not russian) or whatever country, even if she speak english ?

>>17521697
where are you from ? and what about him ?
>>
>>17521710

I'm from Finland and he was Spanish. We met while I was on a work related stint in Spain for a few years.
>>
>>17521710
I just want a moderately attractive gf that I get along well with which really means someone culturally similar. I can't ever see me having a decent relationship with a russian model.

>>17521707
>Multiculturalism and globalization are new and unnatural and are causing a lot of the problems in the world we see today.
Yeah and I hate it. There's no putting the genie back in the bottle though.
>>
>>17521712
you spoke spanish with him ? if you stayed in Spain for a few years, how come you didnt fully understood him ? You're not fluent ?
>>
>>17521548
I don't think she ever tried to be alone with me on purpose, but it happened a lot during these days and she didn't have a problem with that.

We're both interested in travelling and she told me multiple times she'd like me to go with her on some trip abroad, but that might be small talk.

We talked about ourselves and she told me she likes knowing more about me.

She broke up like two weeks ago.
>>
>>17521724
Hmmm okey, i honestly don't think it would be difficult if you can understand each others and assuming you get along well, unless cultural difference are too deep (japan, indian etc) from western culture, i don't think it would be that difficult, but okey ! i respect your opinion

>>17521734
>she broke up like two weeks ago

Bro, she probably think that you're really nice to her and being a good friend that support her and blablabla, she like your attention, not you.
People are not thinking straight after they broke up
>>
>>17521725

Not fluent enough. I speak it well enough to manage living there and work and I obviously improved while I lived there, but natives obviously talk a lot faster and on a variety of issues, so it was a bit of a struggle at times. We also spoke in English, so it wasn't a big of a problem with him, but rather in group or family situations where I was a bit of an outsider, because keeping up was a challenge at times.
>>
>>17521745
well ok, sound like you tried your best at least.
>>
>>17521745
I'm Spanish and studied Finnish for some time, but I only remember the numbes and "minä olen"
>>
File: NG.png (788KB, 614x615px) Image search: [Google]
NG.png
788KB, 614x615px
>>17518881

Why are women so insanely sensitive when it comes to other women?

I just left for work this morning with my wife calling me a disgusting pervert. My crime? She went through my Instagram followers and saw I was following a bunch of Instagram models. Kinda like every single other guy I know.

She tried to say how I would freak out if she did the same thing and I laughed, because if I found out she was following hot dudes at Instagram I wouldn't care at all.

I told her I didn't think it was a big deal, but if it makes her uncomfortable I'll stop. I went ahead and removed them, but she kept saying it was too late for that. She slammed the bathroom door and that was that.

So what is the deal?
>>
>>17521782
Every relationship has different boundaries.
My boyfriend gets a bit upset if someone makes me laugh more than he does, I get pissy when he compares other girls to me (even if I am "better" than them).
Just tell her you're sorry and you didn't know it was upsetting for her, and that you will avoid doing it.
>>
>>17521782
You're dating a retard, not all women are like that
>>
>>17521782
She's just insecure. For the record, I don't think her reaction was justified.

But you are asking why women are so sensitive about women. Well, imagine that for as long as you can remember, you are surrounded by representations of perfect men. They are in better shape than you - slim but muscular - but they also simply have better genetics like a strikingly handsome face, the inverted triangle body and a huge bulge.
They are literally everywhere. When you walk into town to grab a drink and see a friend, you walk past five to fifty almost naked, flawless men. Perhaps the bar you are visiting has a huge poster of a naked Adonis next to where your friend and you are sitting and no one bats an eye at it. If you switch on a movie, it is a rare exception to see a man in it (let alone as a prominent character) who is not young, perfectly fit and above average in terms of looks. In commercials, all you see are hot guys.

And all the girls watch porn, so much so that it's a source of amazement if a girl says that she doesn't care much to see fuckstuds with 9" dicks plow girls all the time. Every girl likes her big dicks, right?! Every blockbuster contains a glimpse of the penis, or they will draw less audience.

Then try to be an average looking guy dating a girl who on top of watching the porn and the ads and the movies with hot guy scenes in them, also is an active follower of real life men who do nothing but constantly post pictures of their insane body.

Basically, you are saying that you wouldn't care if she looks at some hot guys, but the difference is that you haven't grown up being dwarfed by perfect men.
>>
>>17521574
Depends on your body type, too.
For work is a blouse or a shirt, a blazer and a pair of trousers. I usually go for something that ends right above my ankle and is quite skinny.
>>
My gf has trauma and anxiety problems. She does this thing where she gets upset and her anxiety begins to spiral, then she shuts down and doesn't want to touch me. It has gotten more frequent as of late and Idk how much more I can take. She said she hates being vulnerable and that she unconsciously tries to self sabotage her happiness. How do I handle this?
>>
So, I'm new to this.

I'm supposed to be getting lunch with a girl today at 1. Should I get a confirmation today before then? Or wait to see if she texts me? Or just show up?

I was just thinking of saying "On my way" or something.
>>
So here's the situation:

>get with gf in last year of highschool
>we both go to college in different cities
>de-facto ldr, since the distance is too far too see every day, but close enough to spend weekends together
>relationship is SHIT, she is clingy and a annoyingly jealous at times
>a year into my studies i want to switch the subject, decide to take the opportunity and move to gf's city and move in with her
>relationship gets a lot better, really into her
>after a year or so sex gets kinda boring and stale(my fault as much as hers)
>she eventually graduates, gets a job in our hometown
>i still have 2 years to go in college, one because i switched, one for goofing off too much
>again a de-facto ldr, again we see each other every weekend
>relationship is great this time around
>sex is awesome and even a bit more frequent than when we lived together
>love her even more now
>one year has passed like this
>move back home for a summer job, live with her for 2 months
>everything gets kinda boring again

So what is going on? Why is the ldr situation somehow better than living together? Wat is the fix for this?
>>
>>17521796
That's bullshit, 'perfect 'men are everywhere in the media.
And the reason 'perfect' women are so common is because they (women) consume more so they have more advertisement and if those ads don't have 'perfect' women they don't sell.
>>
>>17521812

"On my way" is good, yeah. Or something of the sort. It reminds her of what you agreed on and also if you're already going she'll be less likely to cancel at the last minute.
>>
>>17518881
Hey, I have frequent violent outbursts and I'm an alcoholic, I've been banned from my usual watering hole because I kept getting into fights, any tips in regards to anger management
>>
>>17521815
They are represented, but not on remotely the same scale. An almost naked man is something you'll see when they advertise male underwear or something. Naked/scantily clad hot women are fit for perfume, cars, furniture, vacations, jewelry and even male fashion. If you don't believe me, keep track for a while.

I'm not saying there's no reason for it or that anyone's actively trying to make anyone feel bad, just that it can make it more challenging to still have realistic expectations for your own looks and body. And naturally it depends from person to person how much it affects them.
>>
File: Deep Penetration.gif (998KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
Deep Penetration.gif
998KB, 500x213px
Ladies/

Is fisting a popular kink/fetish/whatever for you?

I fisted a grill a few months ago for the time in life (I'm 30 and winter is coming.) and I didn't enjoy the experience at all; she did but she was a freak.

I have smallish hands for a guy so it wasn't hard to get my hand in there but once it was and I made a fist, it really made me uncomfortable.

Then when I began punching her cervix, it made it even worse.

It haunts my dreams.
>>
>>17521853
Hell, no
>>
>>17521782
The deal is you fell for the marriage meme.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 453x325px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 453x325px
>>17521799

Thanks for the reply. I am to find business casual outfit ideas that can be worn with flat closed in shoes in the lab with the following features:
>shoes which make my big broad feet look smaller
>shirt styles that can be worn untucked to lengthen my short torso
>pants or skirts which minimise my big bum

I'm a Australian/UK size 8-10 which is 4-6 in USA sizes. Pic related, is a bit similar to what I wore when I worked in an office. Usually peplum, asymmetrical hem or cross over shirt with a skirt and heels. Sometimes I would layer with things like sleeveless blazers or scarves.
>>
>>17521421
Why you think you are not atractive? This sound like that, maybe you are fashinable or something else. Would you want to show a picture of yourself or the clothes you use?
>>
>>17521782
You're a douche for generalising all women for something your wife did. You're probably a shitty husband who's been absent in her life and she misses being adored by you. She realized it's because you were too busy getting horny on other girls.

Or like anon said, think of the times you were unreasonably jealous yourself and reasonably apologise. She should let go tho. Show some jealousy too from time to time.
>>
>>17518881

I know it varies but does losing your virginity/tearing your hymen hurt?

I also know you can tear it before having sex: gymnastics, horseback riding, etc.
>>
>>17521910
My gf told me it was agony, and that was despite her being fairly drunk. She said it felt like getting stabbed with a knife.

It doesnt hurt at all if youre a guy though.
>>
>>17521910
No it doesnt
Maybe it would if they were a prude and never masturbated
>>
>>17521932

Well I would hope not since we don't have hymens.

I've had grillz tell me it didn't hurt at all.

So I assume:

They were troopers.

OR

They fucked tiny cocks.

Never fucked a virgin and have no desire; I scar them emotionally enough already in different ways.

Plus they can't fuck to save their life.

But they could have given a million blowjobs and have a Doctorates in Blowjobs.
>>
>>17521949
I think even tiny cocks can do some damage. Mine is nothing to brag about after all. Maybe i was just too inexperienced and rough. But then again if you are going to penetrate a piece of skin it wouldnt hurt any less if you do it super slow.
>>
>>17521998

Eh who knows?

I donate plasma and when they stick the needle in it hurts like a bitch for just for a second.

That's what I equate having your hymen torn is like but you still have remaining bits of it so I don't know if it continues hurting a bit for a while or not.

I assume the pleasure of getting fucked would surpass the slight pain but I wouldn't know.
>>
>>17521813

I'm just throwing this out there, but I don't think you both actually like each other, not enough to warrant the living together. The separation increases excitement to see and the excitement to have sex, this then boils over when you met every fortnight.
>>
>>17520925
>Well I am east asian
I'm the anon who specified that. It's not really about preferences, but east asian women are hard to not fall for even when you are average or slightly above average (in terms of "attractiveness", which is silly i know). I really can't emphasize the importance of "giving it time" enough, you should try to measure things by seeing if he wants to hang out with a smaller group of people, slowly decreasing the amount of people in the group until it's just you and him. Watch a movie or some cartoons/anime with him if you're into that. Try to communicate with him with you actual voice and facial structure as much as you can stand (doing the eye contact thing for as much as you can stand as well). If it becomes obvious that he's not "into" you, just back off and try to look for other guys. I don't know about you as a person, and I am obviously projecting myself into these people, but if you work on being an approachable east asian female (not just hanging around other asian people) then things will be fine for you socially. Feel free to take all of this and trash it if you don't think it has merit but i honestly believe this ahaha
>>
>>17520975
Reduced sensitivity is not a positive at all. It's incredibly difficult for this girl i was seeing to get me off. Combination of death grip syndrome and being a cut fag. Sure you can bang marathon style, but it takes a toll on other things.
>>
>>17521853
Fuck no.
>>
>>17521529
>it's a "only chad matters" episode
>>
>>17521910
It doesn't have to at all. Your hymen doesn't seal the vagina; if that were the case, virgins would have issues getting their period. It is just a tissue fold. The blood/pain from losing the virginity, if present, stem from little friction wounds.

Now, the reasons why it often -does- hurt even though it shouldn't;
>skimping on foreplay because young guys often underestimate how important this is and/or that it's not a matter of a few minutes groping
>the girl being nervous because it's the first time and she heard she'll bleed and be in pain, so her muscles won't relax properly
>either or both wanting to rush it to "get it over with", resulting in sex despite the girl not being wet enough
>>
>>17521724
>There's no putting the genie back in the bottle though.
nah it's pretty easy, just really fucking bloody
>>
Had feelings for hs teacher. Sometimes email him. He always replies. Sometimes mentions how has has been busy lately and his daughter. Is this his way of signaling me to back off?
>>
File: IMG_20160901_195701.jpg (48KB, 720x251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160901_195701.jpg
48KB, 720x251px
i kissed with this girl for hours at a party for exchange students. she said she needs to go home. i accompanied her until we found a taxi. she gave me her phone number. i tried to set up date later but ahe hardly answered abd yesterday sent pic related. wtf happened?
>>
>>17522228
She got home, sobered up, got second thoughts. Can be anything like this;
>she was attracted to you when horny but doesn't see relationship compatibility, and isn't interested in a NSA hook up once sober
>she's not attracted to you at all sober
>she doesn't want to get into a relationship (intensive course/job) and doesn't find you tempting enough to try it anyway
>she is in love with someone else and/or just broke up and doesn't feel ready to date
And probably more reasons. Anyway, she had second thoughts, chewed it over for a bit, realized she's not interested in dating you, but wanted to get back to you and be polite about it.
>>
>>17522241
this is why girls cant complain when guys dont want to be friends

its impossible to know if the girl actually wants to be friends
>>
>>17522221
I work in a school. I can guarantee you in no uncertain terms if you pursued him and he was receptive he would be fired and banned from teaching for the rest of his life. It doesn't matter if you're over 18, it doesn't matter if you've since graduated. That's part of how teaching works, you can't date students OR former students. Although it's very likely the only reason he emails you is because most high school teachers would do that for most of their students. They offer to keep in touch for a little while after graduation while for, advice, pleasantries. This is normal and is in no way indicative of anything romantic or unique about you.

Let go of any notion of you ever being with him unless he is retired from teaching, single, receptive, willing to damage his relationship with a daughter most likely around your age, AND willing to face a huge stigma that being with you would bring. Go find someone else and move on.
>>
>>17522251
I disagree. This was an obvious excuse for shooting down the date, but if a girl shows a real interest in who you are, does you favors no questions asked, doesn't expect friend favors all the time and takes initiative towards you, tells you stuff about herself and what she thinks about things, but doesn't want to date you, it's safe to assume that she doesn't want to make you her arm candy or beta orbiter or whatever.
>>
>>17522228
There are two ways you could play this.

1) say yeah, because (assuming if) she was a really fun person to talk to and you'd be interested in getting to know her.

2) say fuck it and go try to fuck one of the other billions of females on the planet. You might become a jaded bitch with an attitude like this though. Something I have learned is it's rarely bad to expand your network and try to have a genuine nice time with new people.

I'm 29 now, but when I was in my teens and early 20's, pretty much all the females I fucked were friends with me first. Actual friends. I never saw a chance with me and them, so I didn't bother and just tried to have fun with them as friends. Then they would always make a move or insinuate something sexual at some point. When I broke up with a long term girlfriend, all my female friends tried to fuck me lol

If you treat her like an actual friend (have fun, be open to new ideas, don't care what she thinks and which all portrays CONFIDENCE) she will become attracted to you anyway.

Only faggots stay in the friendzone.
>>
Did a minor screw-up last week by asking a coworker out for drinks without actually setting a fixed date
She seemed to be up for it ("next time we see each other you got to tell me your available times!", general body language, etc.), but sadly we didn't meet again until today.

Today she was positive again, but told me that the next two weeks will be busy for her, so I did't push to get anything fixed.

I'll see her again at work this weekend, so I'm asking for advice how I shall proceed:

A) Ask her out with a fixed date, even if it's a bit further away.
B) Exchange phone numbers ("send me a text when you're in town")
C) Drop the topic for the time being.
>>
Hetero Women:

If you're either forever alone or when you're in between boyfriends, how much do you feel it impacts your daily life and overall mood?
>>
>>17522278
how many girls can you think that do that?

this is an extremely rare case

i only had one girl like that in my life and saw maybe 5-7 with other guys
>>
>>17522300
>If you're either forever alone or when you're in between boyfriends, how much do you feel it impacts your daily life and overall mood?

Meh? A bit, because I like falling asleep with someone, so sometimes at night I get a bit lonely... but it's not really a huge deal. I have family and friends and people who love me even if I am single. I don't really feel a super strong need for company 99% of the time and I enjoyed myself alone, too.
I am happier now that I have a boyfriend, but I wasn't exactly unhappy before.
>>
Question for fellow women. I'm super horny but feel the guys who message me are average/ugly. Is it better to fuck an ugly guy or fuck no one at all? Just your opinion please.
>>
>>17522308
Can't you just masturbate, instead of fucking around? Especially if you're going to fuck with someone you're not attracted to.
You're pretty gross.
>>
Girls and guys:

All my relationships were with people who went to university, but now it could be that I'm getting together with a carpenter.
Anybody has any experience or advice about handling the differences between a person who likes to think and a person who likes to act on it?
>>
>>17522301
I don't know anyone who doesn't out of the nine women I know closely, myself and my sister included. Then again, I have some pretty fucking great friends and a stellar sister, and we are perhaps slightly older (22-27) than you are, but this is just human decency.

Of course, people are no saints. Out of those ladies there's someone who is a bit wooden and not the kind to do spontaneous affectionate things ever (but would gladly save or seat, lend some money, borrow a book relevant to their interests/study), and one is the butterfly low attention span kind who can flutter in and out of guys' lives in a pretty fickle way (but is a fantastic listener and loyal long term), but they all offer something concrete in friendship. When it comes down to it, it's just another relationship you have to invest in if you want it to thrive.
>>
>>17522308
Depends. Not that attractive but smells great, has very attractive eyes and smile, and can flirt very well, is a completely different deal from an awkward ugly guy who has zero chemistry with you and oily skin.
>>
>>17518881
For girls

Is personality matters to you at all?

Only the typical chad can get you?

Would you date someone who is a hobby painter?
>>
How do I avoid becoming the BFF of a girl I like that recently turned single?

I want to be there for her if she needs help, but at the same time I'm afraid I'll be entering the friendzone.
>>
>>17522318
Not that much experience romantically, but I'll give it a shot. I think the important thing is that you have things in common at all. If you share a sense of humor, are both affectionate in a way that the other one enjoys a lot, and can talk about things that entertain you that's a lot even if something big is missing.

But it also depends on you. How important is it to you to be able to discuss your values, ideologies, other kinds of personal insights/observations with them? (And how open are they to doing so, and if not much, are they interested in trying it out?) Do you want to talk about "intellectual" stuff (literature, amateur philosophy) a lot? Thinking is one thing, but how much do you bond through talking about this kind of stuff?
>>
>>17522333
Oh and also

Why not taking initative is a turn off for you? When you're the one choosing if you gonna have sex or not ,or having a relationship with the guy...We cant controll that, and

taking initiative is like going into a hallway, not knowing if its filled with terrorists who are keen to kill you , or not
>>
>>17522333
Extremely so. Sure, the douchey Chad types get women because they are cocky and confident, especially when they look good. But don't forget that batshit retarded women who are beautiful also have men falling over their feet for them. Believe it or not, for most people personality is a dealbreaker and if someone looks good but acts like a giant asshole they'll start resenting their stupid face as well sooner or later.

Not just because he's a hobby painter, but it's a very cool hobby.
>>
>>17522333
i fucked up

*Would you refuse to date someone just because hes a hobby painter?
>>
>>17522333
>Is personality matters to you at all?
All that matters, to be fair. I wouldn't date someone I don't like as person and I wouldn't be great friends with.

>Only the typical chad can get you?
No. While I think that a "typical chad" has some attractive characteristics, I don't find it amazingly attractive. There are other things about guys I like more than "tall and tanned with big muscles".

>Would you date someone who is a hobby painter?
If he was stable and independent financially (not because I want him to pay for me, but because in my experience whenever I had to support my partner's artistic ambitions it turned out with him being insecure and bitching), yes.
>>
Is it worth it to date someone who is inexperienced? I feel like sooner or later once they have acquired enough experience from dating you they will get bored or end up regretting not dating more or their curiosity to date other people cannot be satiated.
>>
>>17522325
>is just human decency
this is incredibly hard to find truly, most of the times its just fake

you as girl has only 9 girlfriends like that, pretty close to my number (+1 with my sister)

as a guy its even harder to find a girl like that

finding good people is very hard, when you divide it by 2 and add societal barriers it becomes much harder
>>
Just wondering, where do people cum when they get handjobs?
>>
>>17522341
It's not so much a turn off as that a) most girls can survive without doing it, and as you mentioned taking initiative is fucking scary so it's comfy to avoid it and b) cute girls often already have guys putting them on the spot and making them manage the interaction to give the right signs. If you're in a group with five guys and a few girls, no doubt at least one of the girls couldn't just flirt with a guy present without another guy she had prior interaction with taking it as a provocation or mindfuck on her side. Even if the guy who showed interest in them isn't present, it's a hassle to try to juggle multiple people at the same time and at least where I live it's still kind of frowned upon to date -that- loosely and not calmly see where it goes with someone without trying to place as many bets as possible.

I feel like especially with young inexperienced women, it often simply goes over their head that the quiet guy might have thoughts and feelings about them at all. They are trying to catch up with their own life (or their own worries, if they get lost in trying to become independent and start anew). They are less focused on random guys because the "need" to have someone notice you and try the play the field a little is already taken care of so it's not that pressing an interest.
>>
>>17522315

Masturbating isn't cutting it.

>>17522330

Perfectly valid. I agree with you...Awkward and lack of chemistry is worse. Any way to know from a few tinder/kik messages if he's awkard or not? I always get betafished. You're right. An average looking guy who was good would be fine.
>>
>>17522348
only if you look good enough to justify that level of pickyness
>>
>>17522348
That's bullshit.
If you're genuinely into each other, it won't happen.
You might wonder how life would be with other people, but no one is stupid enough to leave a person they're really happy with for freedom and experience. If someone leaves, they are probably unhappy to begin with.
>>
>>17522349
Yeah I have often considered that it is probably easier to weed out the bad ones in your own gender than for the opposite sex. You're more in tune with the subtle cues for douchiness/bitchiness and there's no sexual attraction blinding your judgment that they're actually not that great a person.

Some minor tips:
>try to see if a girl has lasting relationships in her life (friendships going way back, good family relationships - of course a bad childhood changes things, few enemies)
>same for hobbies if you're wondering whether she's an interesting person or someone who shops hobbies she doesn't actually like much
>listen to how she treats and speaks about other people, whether she's able to own up for her shortcomings when she tells you about fights she had with people, whether she judges people with empathy and understanding (yet self respect), whether she respects her friends enough to not shit talk them mercilessly
>look for a girl who observes things about you and notices the details; something trivial you mentioned, a pattern in stuff that you told her, a very subtle personal habit... this means that she really sees you and gives you her undivided attention
>respects your needs even if she doesn't always understand them; doesn't try to invalidate them by arguing that it shouldn't matter to you (or only on a single occasion or something over something dramatic)

>>17522353
Tits, mouth, face, belly, thighs, or a tissue if she's not a fan of cum. Freestyle, anything goes.
>>
>>17522333
Obviously. Personality is the deciding factor moreso than looks. Mind you, I won't date someone I'm not physically attracted to at all because I want to have a healthy sex life. But personality heavily influences whether or not I'm physically attracted to them. If the guy is charismatic, flirtatious, charming, and witty he's going to look MUCH hotter to me than he otherwise would. If the guy has an incredibly bleak /r9k/-tier outlook on people, if he's a stick in the mud that does nothing and has nothing to say, if he's so awkward he's unable to make eye contact and makes me uncomfortable being around him because the awkwardness spills onto me then I'm going to find him far less attractive than I otherwise would. Looks play a part, but personality is much bigger.

>Only the typical chad can get you?
No.

>Would you date someone who is a hobby painter?
That's not really enough to go off of. I'm not against a guy doing that, but what does he bring to the table? Does he have ambitions, drive, a job - it doesn't have to be something fancy - that allows him to spend money to go out on dinner dates and/or is he seriously looking for one and does he have good ideas about free/cheap dates.
>>
>>17522356
Try to talk to him about sex, hear how he talks dirty. If he talks about putting hands on the small of your back or your hips, licking your neck, whispering dirty stuff in your ears, you know, the finer stuff than "hurr I'm gonna fuck you so hard with my big dick", I'd try to go with that. But that's just me. It's always a risk of course. Perhaps you can ask them if you can do something together first so you can see if you have chemistry? That way, you can also avoid the issue of whether you'll go home after the first date, it's pretty much established unless you announce that you want to go home alone. And then you can make sure the ice is already broken, you've laughed and goofed around a bit. You can see how he moves and smiles, how it feels to hold eye contact and so on... seems best to me?

Good luck anyway!
>>
okay so I'll try to keep this short

>have a really dependant gf one and a half years (I took her virginity if that matters anything)
>she's a cool person, has an awesome taste in music and we can talk about virtually anything
>however, she's sometimes really suffocating me - if it were up to her, we'd spend all of our waking time together
>I've been telling her for the past 9 months that I need to have some alone time a few times a week, to be with my few friends, to spend some time with my family, to chill at home alone after a stressful day at work, etc... but that it doesn't mean that I don't love her, because I very much do
>she doesn't believe me and so every time I want to have a night to myself we end up fighting for days because of it
>I break up with her because it's just too much now, but she then cries herself back to me promising that she will change her ways and that she's sorry about keeping me on such a short leash and that I was right all along and it's not normal for someone to be so dependant on somebody else
>a few days pass and we're back to square one
>break up
>reconcile
>break up
>reconcile
>it's Monday night this week, we're at a pub, and she tells me that she realized that it was her all along who was right and that it's me who needs to change
>I thank her for finally admitting what she really wanted, tell her that it's not gonna happen, and leave
>next day, she texts me on FB that she loves me and is ready to give me a few days so that I can think things through and reminisce about our time together to see if I would like to give our relationship another try

so my question is directed to both girls and guys: who do you think is in the wrong here? should I just give in and change my ways because that's what she wants? or is it possible to somehow get her to see my point of view?
>>
>>17522372
what is charisma and charm to you?
who is very charismatic, and very charming?
>>
>>17522384
Someone who's charismatic and charming is the kind of person you want to be around and gravitate to. And the kind of person who makes you like them really easily.
>>
>>17522384
Not the poster you're asking but input: for me charm is about being able to enhance a social situation, sort of navigating it smoothly. Eg if he sees you doing something that could be seen as awkward, he manages to relieve the situation by making a little joke or telling about something awkward he did so you don't need to feel downright ashamed. And he you're laughing and having a good time, he knows to look at you in such a way, or make the kind of comment (like the exact right moment to say "you look really good tonight") that sort of lifts the mood further still. If I'm still making sense. If someone says something nasty to you, he steps in or replies to your reaction in a way that makes you feel like he's on your side.
It's also just being polite (not talking down to waiters, waiting a moment to hold the door for some old person), actively trying to keep an interesting conversation flowing (not necessarily constantly, of course, but in general), showing by smiling/body language etc that he likes your company.
>>
>>17522381
>who do you think is in the wrong here?
f you feel that your alone time is important in the relationship it is important to you. So long as you try to make this clear to her you're fine. Don't focus too much on "who is wrong" because that won't lead you anywhere. Just be honest with what you want, else you can't get into a good relationship to begin with.

>should I just give in and change my ways because that's what she wants?
I would personally never have done this, but this is completely up to you. It depends on what you value the most. Personally I have never valued a girlfriend that high.

>or is it possible to somehow get her to see my point of view?
I seriously doubt that she will ever see your point of view given the story you portray.
>>
>>17522368
fuck, you just described my friend

the worst part is that your last tip is what i didnt do and lost her

i really i wish im a better person now and find more people like her
>>
>>17522420
Yikes, that's rough man. Sorry to hear that. At least then you have a good image of what you should aim for.
>>
>>17522426
yeah, there is a positive side to it

i pushed it too far and in the end she was right

regrets remain but life moves on
>>
For girls: Do you get chub rub? I'm 125 lbs at 5'3 and get it if I walk more than two miles. Usually I wear spats underneath to prevent it but this limits what I can wear, and would be awkward on a date. How do you handle this?
>>
Girls: How would you react if a guy gives you his number instead of asking for yours?
>>
>>17522508

Doesn't make a difference desu.
>>
>>17521794
>>17521796
>>17521908

I talked to her a bunch today. She literally said

"I feel like i could have found someone that wouldnt make me feel this way

and instead im with you

and you make me feel terrible"

I feel like I should clarify here, I love my wife more than anything and bend over backwards for her as much as I possibly can. We're talking about her finding out I and looking at models on Instagram.

I'm trying to explain to her that I literally don't know a single male who doesn't look at girls online who aren't their significant others. How can I do this without sounding like a douchebag?
>>
>>17522527
You bending over her just enables her shitty atitude. Stand you ground for what you believe

Don't try to reason with the unreasonable, it's futile

The way i see is that it's over. She resents you, she settled for you and hates you for it
>>
>>17522333
Yes, I met online the two people I've dated, I didn't know what the looked like to begin with, we talked for months and I liked them personality wise
>>
File: 1457383874718.gif (3MB, 222x379px) Image search: [Google]
1457383874718.gif
3MB, 222x379px
girls

assuming that i'm sober while im saying this how do you think a kinda introverted girl would react to this if i bring it during a conversation at a party

>im glad you decided to come,i know you were busy those other times when i asked you out, but basically i just wanted to go out with you because the other day i saw your smile and it melted my heart,i just had never seen such a sincere smile coming from someone that also used to have problems trusting people, i really would like to know you better,

>in school i rarely see you talking to anyone, and i know that when i talk in class i can sound a bit serious and direct but if someday you would like to have a laugh, we could go for a coffe after class and see what happens

i don't know, i just feel like i just need to get this off my chest or i won't be able to stay concentrated during claass
>>
>>17522508
I prefer it to having him ask for mine.
>>
>>17521872

Does it really matter that much to not look like a student? That you're not a student becomes obvious fast because unlike students you know what you're doing, and you're not participating in labwork like the rest of them.

I'm a guy who has TAd a physics lab, full disclosure.
>>
>>17522813
I'm a short woman with a baby face and I want to get taken seriously. I'm comfortable with the academic/technical side of things though.
>>
>>17522863
Perfume helps that.
Go to /fa/'s fragrance general, on the OP i think there is a link talking about it.
Also hairstyle and speak mannerism.
>>
How can I tell if I'm being ghosted or if she's just taking a long time to respond?
>>
>>17522133

That's pretty funny. Thanks for the explanation and advice.
>>
>>17522897
You can't, that's why ghosting is awful.
>>
>>17522916
Should I message her again?

We went out once, she said she wanted to go out again, so I texted her "I'm free X day, if you still want to go out." Should I try asking again the day before we tentatively made plans? Or just wait for her to get back to me, assuming I'm not being ghosted?
>>
>>17522927
I would wait.
You let yourself available, she is the that is supposed to reciprocate now.
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.