[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So guys my brother beat me up the other day for no reason(he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1472442440704.png (10KB, 567x522px) Image search: [Google]
1472442440704.png
10KB, 567x522px
So guys my brother beat me up the other day for no reason(he got pissed I left my clothes in his room even though he doesn't live in my mom's house anymore) the day after I had already suffered a terrible injury.
Thinking about ruining his life by telling his wife that he cheats on her.
Also I wouldn't be lying BTW, he really fucking does cheat on her and he has 2 kids. Should I do it?
>>
No. This will not make you feel any better. I'm sorry you have to suffer like this anon, I hope you don't deserve it. But vengeance will not ease your suffering. It will pass, but any actions you take you will have to live with. Let him ruin his own life with lies, anger, and selfishness.

Time will pass, your suffering will pass. I advise you do not add to the suffering of the world, just observe its nature.
>>
>>17518823
Ok but if he has another outburst like that without having a good reason then I think its fair game. Only reason why I haven't yet is because my mom loves her grandkids
>>
I don't want you to live with that on your conscience. They are his actions, let him bear the weight, you shouldn't have to bear anything involved with his life. The less involved you get with his sinful life the happier you will be. If he makes you suffer too, then cut him out your life as soon as you can. He might make you suffer physically, but be strong. You don't have to suffer mentally as well.
>>
>>17518779
What kind of a terrible injuries are we talking about, pre and post-beating? Also, why didn't you stand up to him and hit back?
>>
If he beat the shit out of you for leaving clothes in his room, what makes you think he won't murder you for snitching on him for cheating
>>
>>17518779
Yes, do it.
>>
>>17518851
>>17518851
I fell off of a motorcycle because I quickly swerved to avoid a dog
Had really bad road rash and a serious concussion, bandages all over my face and body but my brother didn't give a fuck, shows how much of a piece of shit he is, and I did try to hit back but I'm really weak and don't know how to fight, my brother is ten years older than me and use to play football in highschool. Also while I was on the floor after he beat my ass, he kicked me in the face for good measure
>>
>>17518903
Motherfucker, tell her and press charges against him.
This man will never be a good father; i feel sorry for his kids.
Fuck what everyone else told you, tell her.
>>
Wow, rough. You must be a really tough guy. Don't bother about the relationship shit, get police involved. Getting hit like that when you have a concussion is seriously dangerous.
>>
>>17518913
I really do have a really good reason too but after that he might have the "nothing left to lose" mentality and for real try to kill me, and even if I buy a gun or something I don't know if my mom will forgive me if I kill him, even if it's in self defense. This is where it gets really tricky.
I think I might just shun him as a brother, pretend like he's not even related to me. If I have a wedding in the future, college graduation party, etc. He's not invited for sure
>>
>>17518903

Wow he really is a piece of shit. My brothers and I stopped fighting like this when we got old enough to really hurt each other. At this point, what he's doing is straight-up assault and abuse.

As another poster said, a guy like this would make a terrible, terrible father. He can't control his rage, and he has no qualms about hurting people that can't defend themselves. Tell his wife everything.
>>
>>17518779
Do it. Karma isn't real unless you make it real.
>>
>>17519142
This is false, but I agree you should do it anyway. Your brother should've already grown out of this kind of mentality especially if he has two kids. They're no bruised or scraped up are they?
>>
>>17519144
>>17519142
>>17519083
Ok but I'm going to have to ask my mom first. I don't want her to hate me because she can't see her grandkids
>>
>>17519205
Asked my mom guys....
She said that I'd just be starting drama and that if I get my ass beat worse by him then I was "asking for it". I hate this nigger family, I wish I wasn't black
>>
>>17519974
Fuck your parents then, just tell the authorities he assaulted you and be done with it, what if attacks someone else in the meantime while you're idle?
>>
>>17519974
Time to move from da hood
>>
If your going to fuck him over, the correct idea is to get a mate or two, and beat his ass. If he attacks you solo again, get same mates and beat him in front of his wife.

If you try to "handle" this in a non violent way, he will respond in a violent way first opportunity.

The correct course is to remove/work towards removing yourself from the situation, I mean if your jackass brother was able to mice out, you should be able to figure out a way.
>>
>>17519988
I really want to but shit man my mom will never forgive me, he has a little girl and a baby boy to take care of which I never seen him hit but I'm sure he will when they get older. I just feel so much like a cuck about not doing anything but I'll just be destroying lives so I guess I have to be strongest person in this situation and just disown him as my brother, I'm not sure if he'll ever patch things up or even act more civil because he already told me he was sorry, but sorry doesn't bring back that kick to head while I was on the ground. I hope I don't get a brain tumor
>>
No. Use it to make him your bitch for life
>>
>>17518779

>Tell bros wife he cheats on her
>She leaves him
>Now he's able to kick your ass full time instead of part time

Nice thinking m8
>>
>>17518779
If you tell his wife he will murder you. Press charges against him for assault you dumbass.
>>
>>17520308
Read the thread dude
>>17520268
>>
>>17520322
This. Drop the wife plot but do press charges on the crazy man before he kills someone in anger.
>>
Yes , also , try to fuck his wife while pretending to comfort her when that dildo leaves...fuck that douchebag..
>>
1. Never do anything out of revenge, only press consequence.
2. Doesn't matter if he's jesus or chad thundercock, if married, no cheating. Get a divorce if you cant commit to your supposed "perfect girl"
>>
Ruin him. He really tried to hurt you bad man, could have made your situation worse.
He sounds like a huge dick, and for no reason.

I would say that you should do it, and leave the fucking house. If he tried attacking you do appropriate measures, any weapon that you can use.
A restraining order wouldn't be a bad idea either.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.