[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Direction or Homelessness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: 1472161682413-adv.jpg (327KB, 1808x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472161682413-adv.jpg
327KB, 1808x1080px
21/m and need advice, in deep shits.
I currently work part-time intended to go to a tech school but never committed. The job I'm working isn't high paying either. In 2014 I got my H.S. diploma but never took the SAT or ACT (in part due to my father's descension against the need.) My HS GPA was a 3.6. My community college said I can start in the spring of 2017 but I need to take an acceptance exam. It will also be hard to afford community even with aid. I may look at grants.

Either I'm going to school to be a truck driver, join the AF, or potentially get kicked out on the streets while trying to finish my 2-year degree in chemical engineering, or buy a 12-gage shell of buckshot and blow my brains out with my grandpop's shotgun.

Any advice appreciated.
(The fact that I'm seeking help on 4chan shows my desperation).
>>
Why would you kill yourself?
>>
>>17518670
Your father thought you didn't need the SAT or the ACT? Why the heck not?
>>
File: 1472161491703-adv.png (612KB, 536x598px) Image search: [Google]
1472161491703-adv.png
612KB, 536x598px
>>17518688
He stopped caring since he sent me to a private school year after year when he realized it was a waste of money. I wanted to go to our county tech highschool but I kept going to the private school. My father is stuck up and puts his "superior intellect"(4 year degree which he never used) over his son's yearning. He now drives box trucks. He went ice cold on me ever since I was 14. My mother is just glazed and won't offer much advice other then join the military.
>>
File: 1471284629109-g.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1471284629109-g.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>17518686
Just tired of this world of shit.

I forgot to mention I know how to code and setup a network. I just hate my life. Not taking the SAT and working instead was my biggest mistake.

I could get comp sci certs and stuff but a chem eng. degree interests me more since I already know a lot about computation.
>>
File: 1471166347910-pol.gif (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471166347910-pol.gif
3MB, 480x360px
>be black but look Spaniard
>well below average dick
>weird shaped head
>virgin
>never been on a date
>no education beyond H.S.
I'm ready to hero it guys.
Help?
>>
File: 1471008508569-g.gif (156KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1471008508569-g.gif
156KB, 500x282px
>>
Thanks /adv/ for the lack of replies. Gonna kill myself now.
>>
Join the national guard, it's better than joining the af. Depending on the state you are in, if you're from the US, then they should give you a college fund and provide you with money if you do what they tell you. If you live where it floods a lot or where hurricanes are often then it might be pretty hellish when you finally get something to do though.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.