[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MDMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: mdma_by_lauraa_x-d3bbk38.jpg (130KB, 900x801px) Image search: [Google]
mdma_by_lauraa_x-d3bbk38.jpg
130KB, 900x801px
so ive been taking MDMA atleast twice a week for about 6 months now. I roll on Thursdays and Saturdays.
never take more than 3 caps per night

what effects has/should it had on me so far.
Am I addicted?
Also interested in any stories regarding MDMA addiction
>>
no but you're being dumb.
>>
>>17518645
You`re an idiot. You're damaging the reward centers of your brain very badly. MDMA use should be done with at least a few months break. Go Google mdma harm reduction for more info.
>>
>>17518648
i agree with you.
but i was kinda hoping for a bit more depth to an answer.
>>
>>17518653
to give the gist on what this guy is saying
>take loads of vitamin c
>5htp after a roll

like nigga, do you even feel anything? ive done it twice a week a few times and the effects were severely reduced the second time. Granted ive never done more than ~400 mg a night
>>
>>17518664
yeah, first 3 times i only took one cap. there after i started taking two and adding a booster dose 1 hour after the first two.
i haven't noticed any lessened effects. i get the urge to throw a few more down my throat but i never give in to it.

of a thrusday i roll in a nightclub setting and on Saturday in another nightclub but much less dancing and more socializing.
>>
>>17518678
Holy shit OP. You're supposed to wait 2.5-3 months in between each roll. You're gonna fry your brain. It's a very metro toxic drug. Stop now before, well you definitely probably already have serotonin syndrome. Let your brain recover. No more rolling. Jesus Christ people are fucking dangerously misinformed.
>>
>>17518645
If you're taking it that often you're probably buying cheap crap cut with amphetamines and you might be addicted to them. Its likely if you're from somewhere rurual or anywhere in the UK
>>
>>17518645
holy fucking shit man you're killing yourself
>>
>drug addict who started off abusing MDMA twice a month at least for 6 months, though in much higher doses than you're taking

Well MDMA is highly neurotoxic, so you're killing your brain cells. You're also training your brain to be dependent on the drug to dump your serotonin, so your brain will naturally stop producing serotonin in the quantities it should. There are a higher number of serotonin receptors in your synapse now to deal with the sudden surges of serotonin, which won't go away, which basically means you're more inefficient at processing the little serotonin you do get. Did I mention brain damage? I've met people at raves who were literally retarded from MDMA abuse. literally. retarded. For life. Think about that.

At the frequency of your use, I wouldn't be surprised if you're experiencing all of these side effects, though it'll be hard to say to what degree its affected you since you're still doing it.

I don't judge you, addiction is a bitch. You're now weak, you're just missing a coping mechanism. But if you insist on abusing a drug, make it one that isn't so harmful to your brain. Like coke, Adderall, weed, MXE, idk. MDMA is just bad news man...
>>
OP, oldfag here. Trust me, your use is really fucking stupid. Once a month max, once every 3 months preferably. MDMA is fun, feeling like shit and being unable to enjoy shit for years isn't
>>
>>17518645
You're supposed to avoid over 250mg over 3 months or you risk long term effects. I wouldn't be surprised if you lost the ability to properly produce and maintain serotonin levels. Also I hope you have a trusted source or test your Molly.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.