[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My bf is a shortie and can act a little boyish. He sometimes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (65KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 640x481px
My bf is a shortie and can act a little boyish. He sometimes positions his body in such a way it makes me feel like his spirit is small and that he sees himself as a little boy in a big, scary world.

I find it to be unattractive sexually and I have tried to kindly suggest he try out different postures, but I guess it is most comfortable for him to fall back on old positions.

Yet he complains about how I don't seem attracted to him. Is there any way to fix this situation?

(In reality he is quite average and fairly muscular. He used to work out a lot and he is fiercely strong for his size. Personality wise he has dependency issues but is more than capable of moving beyond them. He presents himself as alpha male but these certain body postures give off the sense of rebellious child.)
>>
Talk to him apecifically about it. I know this can be a turn off, but it'll hell in the long run.

If nothing else then leave him and look for a man who will naturally grip your hips from behind and plow away.
>>
>>17518410
gawd girl, just wait till you come across a real man. Cheers to that day
>>
Is he a manchild you picked up from /r9k/?
>>
>>17518410
Have you talked to him about this?
If so, what did he say?
If not, go do it, and work on your communication skills in the future.

If you just aren't attracted to short men, there's no real way to fix that, you just find a tall guy instead.
>>
>>17518410
I'm going through hell and back to find a posture that makes "his spirit" small.
>>
>>17518545
I have brought it up in a joking way like "when you sit like that you look like a little kid!" And repeatedly saying "I dont like when you do that." He still falls back into old habits.

Its not his physical appearance that I have an issue with its the shrinking attitude
>>
>>17518563
OP is probably a woman
>>
>>17518576

You're nagging, and you're doing it in a way that doesn't even make sense. Nagging is the most unattractive thing a woman can do.

If you find him unattractive, you shouldn't be his girlfriend. You can't mold him into your little dream-man by constantly attacking every little thing he does that turns you off. You're just gonna make him completely miserable.

For fuck's sake, the guy SITS DOWN IN A CHAIR and you criticize him for it. You're destroying his confidence, and you're doing it with the goal of making him more masculine and assertive? You did not think this through
>>
>>17518410

bumping because Op sounds insane
>>
>>17518620
Lmao this guy's right on the money.
>>
>>17518410
>body postures

explain.

like curling up in the fetal position at night instead of laying on his back?
>>
>>17518731
Yes like curling up in tiny postures on the floor sometimes instead of on a bed or chair, pretending like it is too heavy to have a dog sitting on his leg, sexual positions that imply weakness and passiveness - i call it the "frog position" i dont know exactly how to describe it - like a weak doggy style
>>
>>17518620
Well he is 34 and he should assume a more adult and manly presentation for his own sake. I dont bring it up very much but I have told him I don't like it.

He has pointed out childish postures of mine in the past and told me they are unattractive so I worked them out of my repetoire.
>>
>>17518762
sounds like you have yourself a girlfriend

can't really help fix him though, Ill dominate you all night long but have a 9" dick and never understood why people compensate for things or put on airs to act like something they're not
>>
Haha you seem like an awesome girlfriend. Legit. Haha if you told me that I'd crack the fuck up and make you my bitch
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.