[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wondering if I should ask this girl out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 130831908299.png (67KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
130831908299.png
67KB, 350x338px
>know a girl for a few weeks; I'm like 3/10 feminine skinny manlet and she's like 7-8/10, cute, rather slim and even shorter than me, would never think such a girl would give me time of the day, let alone talk me up first
>but she did and after getting to know me she seems really fond of me (told me she likes me more and more as we keep meeting up)
>one time when we meet she half-jokingly asked me if I'm gonna friendzone her or what because I don't really show interest (nothing non-platonic happened, just some cuddles 'n shiet); told her I don't feel like friendzoning her but I need more time to develop feelings for somebody
>I find her attractive looks wise but not sure about the personality; it's fine when we hang out, we both joke a lot and she's talkative af so I don't even need to speak much which is pretty comfy to me, I'd say we got a similar temperament too and some similarities in our tastes (like movies, music). there's a lot of differences though
>I'm not religious at all and she's a serious catholic, isn't trying to convert me or anything so it's fine I guess
>I'm a heavy smoker and I like drinking, especially beer, and she doesn't even drink carbonated drinks, doesn't smoke, if drinks any alcohol then very small amounts. Also I did some drugs a few times and she never but it doesn't matter since I don't do that regularly anyways. also her diet is all proper while I'm a "nomad eater", eating cheap food out when I have a free minute. When it comes to food she actually doesn't like anything I like I think, no pizza, no chips, no fast food of any sort, no coffee, not even mints
>I'm kinda without an aim or a plan, I just do my boring job, want to finish uni and find a better paid boring job and probably stay in the same place, doing same things as now; she's got a plan to move abroad for a few months next year and generally seems somewhat passionate/ambitious, she's older than me too so she has her master's already
(cont.)
>>
>frogposter
You shouldn't ask her out, because you're obviously an insufferable faggot.
>>
Dude, stop typing. The answer is yes. Just ask her out. You might get turned down and that's ok. Just do it.
>>
>>17518170
>I'm a memelord while she barely uses social media of any sort; sometimes I slip some meme joke without thinking and she doesn't get it and it feels awkward compared to hanging out with my buds who share that humor sense
>I'm fine with hanging out with anybody, but she said she'd be spooked to meet my friends - well not that I'm too keen on introducing her to them since they're more like me and idk if they'd get along
>she's the type to like staying at home and hates crowd, I know the city pretty well and like to check out new places and have fun even if it's crowded
>she always talks about how she'd like to go out into nature, somewhere empty, I love cities, all the squares and bars with people passing by all the time, I rarely feel the need to go out into some empty mountains or something
>when I hang out with her I feel some kind of insufficiency after we say bye, but next day I'm like meh until the evening when I'm alone and I'm thinking about how she could give me a massage or cuddle with me again (or kiss or have sex, obviously)
I think I'm just lonely and I feel like jumping on the opportunity because there's a pretty girl interested in this ugly me. Or do I put too much thoughts into it? Is it weird to be bothered with the idea of your partner having quite a different lifestyle than you? I'm also wondering if she's not bothered by those differences, and also the fact she got interested in me despite being out of my league seems sorta fishy, though I can't imagine myself being taken advantage of even if I end up asking her out; I'm kinda "herbivore man", would rather be alone than to put lots of effort. She's usually been the one to ask if I wanna hang out, and even when it comes to money, she paid for me more than I paid for her.
>>
>>17518178
The thing is, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get turned down. She's attracted to me, that's a safe bet. Wondering if there's a point in getting together with her when with the lifestyle difference. Is it normal to have romantic relationships separate from friendships? I'm honestly more interested in hanging out with my friends, unless I feel like doing some romantic-kinda shit.
>>
>wahhh girls aren't interested in me
>tfw alone
>this girl has shown a clear interest in me, but I'm not going to do anything about it
>tfw alone

Never change /adv/
>>
>>17518191
"Normal" is a word that shouldn't be used to describe people or relationships. Forget what other people are doing and do what you like- as long as you aren't hurting anyone, obv. Yes, having a romantic relationship with someone who has a different lifestyle is a valid thing to do.
>>
>>17518207
Thanks. I just have a lot of doubts. Not sure what the girl is thinking about too - on one hand she seems similar to me romantically-wise, not really bothered by being single, but craving intimacy from time to time. Maybe I should communicate with her about it clearly, but then again we're not in a relationship and I said the thing about needing more time so idk when to tackle it.

Any advice on how to ask her out actually? Just ask if she wanna become a couple, or what?

>>17518204
I'm not really bothered by being single though, but I do wish I had a gf sometimes. Though the best deal would be to have a gf who's also my best friend at the same time, but the girls I'm close friends with are never interested in me that way.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.