[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not being a cool kid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: flat,800x800,075,f.u5.jpg (93KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u5.jpg
93KB, 800x800px
How do I get over not being a cool kid?

There are these fashion/model people on my Instagram who live about 15 miles from me who make money from stuff and go on holidays and to parties and fuck hot girls and enjoy their lives and look cool they're all around the same age as me I feel like such a loser in comparison sometimes I tell myself this is just social media they're probably stupid and obviously they're going to make their lives interesting on here but they're probably sad too but I think I just say that to myself so I don't feel so bad.
>>
>>17518146
Easy, instead of comparing yourself to people better than you, compare yourself to all the people worse than you.
>>
>>17518146
>>17518164
this is actually a cool advice

To cheer myself up I try to be the "coolest of losers". It's hard to explain, but if you're a bit of a nerd you'll surely be surrounded by greasy neckbearded obese faggots living with their parents, considering girls magical scary creatures, that don't clean themeselves and wear oversized clothes, of which half are 10 years old ruined metal bands t shirts bought for 5 bucks.

Shower yourself everyday, shave, wear clothes of your correct size and then go out with them (they can actually be decent people despite being total losers) and bam, you're now the coolest of the not-cool people.

It really helps. It may sound selfish or arrogant, but pretty much everyone does it.
>>
>>17518164
>>17518189
This isn't how my brain works. I'll just start thinking about how much of a loser I am for hanging out with these people.
>>
You have to be 18 to post on this site.
>>
>>17518196
if you're the leader of those losers you're a king.

If you hang out with the "cool people" you'll be the loser.

When they hang out with millionaires, they're the losers.

When the millionaires hang out with even richer people they're the losers, and so on.

We're animals, we must find our habitat.

If you want to switch habitat slowly train by frequenting one person from the other habitat at time, and don't start too high in the hierarchy.

But you'll notice there's a limit to how higher we can climb, there's a reason we grew up like that, we're now a finished product, there isn't much we can change, considering we're the result of an entire life + biological predisposition
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.