[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I order a sex toy without my parents finding out? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tenga.jpg (77KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
tenga.jpg
77KB, 700x700px
How can I order a sex toy without my parents finding out?

I'm 22 and have my own money/bank account so that isn't a problem, but if they see the package before me they will just open it even if it has my name on it.

Could I change the delivery address to a local post office and pick it up from there, or will they refuse it?
>>
Get a PO Box
>>
>>17518114
Just order it home, if they open it, tell them "And that's why you don't dig trough other people's mail". Worst case scenario fw dinners will beawk, but might cause them to stop opening your mail.
>>
>>17518114
You have two options: you could buy off Amazon and have them deliver to a locker outside of a shady as shit 7-11, or you could tell your parents to stop opening your fucking mail because what the hell is the matter with them?!
>>
You could just find a ups office and have it shipped their it costs 5 dollars to pick up but it's not shady at all.
>>
I swear I see a 'my parents open all my mail' question on here every week.

How the fuck is this so common? Why would anyone do this?
>>
>>17518404
obviously people don't order enough sex toys in the mail.

OP, you can either do like >>17518122 says and teach your nosy folks a lesson, or you can have it sent to a friend's house. or just flat out ask them for some fucking privacy, especially if you're paying rent, helping with chores, etc. ask them what exactly it would take to get them to stop opening your mail. then do that.

as far as I know (in the US anyway) it's illegal to open someone else's mail. even if you're at the same address, I don't think they're allowed to open it if it's not addressed to them, especially if you're not a minor. what if you had requested a copy of your medical records or something else that's supposed to be confidential? that would be a big legal no-no for them to open that shit.

>>17518119
this might work, although some places will not ship to PO boxes.
>>
Do what >>17518122 said.
>>
>>17518463
That's an interesting idea, though. If they're known to go through your mail, you could always claim that it was to teach them a lesson.
>>
>>17518566
Yeah but then (s)he almost certainly won't actually get the toy.
OP, do you have any friends who could receive it for you?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.