[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my bog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1447100784155.jpg (57KB, 720x457px) Image search: [Google]
1447100784155.jpg
57KB, 720x457px
so, regarding being homophobic, I'm also anti any .....phobic similars that not

genuine ly liking that people who is you marriaging though I don't believe in marriage.

people should be together for good reasons not... for whatevers not good.

Also, can people not take mental pictures of me when I walk in public? like I'm a kangaroo pubesecent teen and people are taking revelling naked pictures of me when I'm out. Don't look at me - this is to the sharing of pictures, digigtal pics that younger than 18 girls take and being interesting to look at... and girls only want .... dunno who llooking at it they. want.
>>
>>17517710
What, if anything, is this post about?
>>
>>17517861
It baffles me that someone actually took the time to type this out and post it.
>>
>>17517866
what don't you get?
>>
>>17517710
>wanting to be with a woman so passionless and with such a low sex drive that she's never touched her self
>>
>>17517861
>>17517866
idk but suddenly I feel the urge to go ring the devil's doorbell
>>
>>17517710

>Also, can people not take mental pictures of me when I walk in public? like I'm a kangaroo pubesecent teen and people are taking revelling naked pictures of me when I'm out. Don't look at me - this is to the sharing of pictures, digigtal pics that younger than 18 girls take and being interesting to look at... and girls only want .... dunno who llooking at it they. want.

You're a schizo
>>
>>17517710
so that's how it feels like to be insane
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.