[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm really just so confused and need help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: i dont know this matchup.jpg (45KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
i dont know this matchup.jpg
45KB, 500x255px
I don't know why, but I feel the need to keep posting this since I'm not getting many clear cut answers here.

>Girl rejected me Mid-May
>Told me she wasn't able to "have feelings for someone right now" since she was "on emotional tilt" cause her boyfriend cheated on her around the beginning of March.
>Not entirely bullshit cause she rejected like 3 other guys and asked me for help rejecting another one at this point
>I talked to her for a week after, had a major crush still so it hurt, and broke off contact almost 100%.
>It's been 3 months of no contact, from mid-May to last week.
>Check facebook cause I have 5 notifications - all are from her
>She's messaging me now the rest of the week like first. Not blowing me up, but enough to show she seems to want to talk I think

She's never, in the entirety that I've known her, texted or messaged me first, it was ALWAYS me. I'm caught off guard because all these messages I'm getting are from her first and seem like the sort of messages I'd use to find an excuse to talk to her. "Hey did you hear so and so is teaching this class? Hey dude I just did X what are you doing today?" sort of messages. What catches me even more off-guard is that I'm being cautious with this - I'll respond half-interested with "Oh cool!" or "Hopefully that class isn't too much trouble." She'll respond 5 hours back with little to no interest, so why the fuck is she even messaging me in the first place? And before you go "lol attention", she's got like 7 guys who loyally follow her around everywhere, so she doesn't need attention from me - she didn't need it for 3 whole months.

God I hate this, I spent 3 months getting over this crush and this girl is creeping back into my head almost immediately just by sending me a facebook message.

What do I do, I need help :(
>>
>>17517657
One of the many differences between men and women is that women sincerely and innocently believe they can reject a romantic relationship and still remain friends, while men tend to get so hurt that they want to break off all contact.

She's not deliberately tormenting you, nor is she trying to start something romantic. As foreign as the thinking is to you, she simply feels "Well, I turned him down, but that's no reason we can't be friends."

If you can handle that level with her, be polite and friendly. If you can't, ignore her messages or just say "I really can't handle this. Please leave me alone."
>>
>>17517715

Yeah but like... why now?

I'd understand that she wants to be friends, she emphasized that, but fuck it's been 3 entire months with next to no contact with each other.

Why is she fucking messaging me now? She had the entire fucking summer vacation to talk to me, but she chooses the last week to torment me? Whyyyy...

Sorry, this is semi venting. Would still appreciate some insight as to why it's been 3 months with no contact and then her randomly messaging me.
>>
One last bump, really need help.

The 3 months no contact is just fucking with me.
>>
>>17517747
Giving you a little space to recover and now hoping you're over it and ready to be friends?
>>
>>17517837
I would think shed leave that up to me.

Not to mention shes never messages me first.

But I didnt think of this, so thanks. Makes sense to me.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.