[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl with only guy friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (58KB, 579x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 579x576px
I feel really sad and lonely because I have no girl friends whatsoever. I have friends but they're all guys and they are all friends of my boyfriend and they don't like to hang out anyways. I try really hard to make friends that are girls, even if it's online. And it feels like it's impossible because they either don't want to talk much about anything, they start hating me for no reason, or they just drift away. It makes me feel awful because I don't like being the girl who has nothing but guy friends. It's even putting a strain on my relationship because my boyfriend feels jealous that I'm playing games with online friends who are guys.

I feel awful, I just want a girl friend who wouldn't be mean to me and would actually want to hang out with me. I even try talking to the girls at work but they ignore me completely. And it's not like I'm some sort of stinky, ugly, awkward girl, I'm just slightly shy at first but I can still manage a good conversation. I've even tried meeting girls from apps like yikyak but they're so fucking sketchy.

I don't know what to do, I just really miss having girl friendships..
>>
>>17517646
>who wouldn't be mean to me and would actually want to hang out with me
sorry, but that's a guy
>>
Same
>>
>>17517649
No I'm a girl.
Girls want other girls to hang out with them fyi. And girls are especially mean to eachother... It's been since high school (3 years) since I last had a female friend.
>>
>>17517646
Don't look for friends. Look for things to do outside work that might bring you in contact with other women your age. Take a CC class. Do volunteer work. Join a gym. It will be natural to chat with the people around you because you'll have something in common. They won't all become bosom buddies, but you'll have a head start.
>>
>>17517659
Poster means that only a guy would be unconditionally nice to you (because he wants to get into your pants). If you want real friends, you might need to develop some thicker skin.
>>
Trust me, all your guy friends want to fuck. At least the single ones

If they're not single make friends with their girlfriends
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.