[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out that my GF is a whore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

We were dating for 2 months. She's from 300 miles away, studying in my city. She gave me the login and password from her social network long time ago. After a recent fight she changed the pass. I tried a couple of similar passwords I succeeded - found out she's dating another guy. I was shocked. So all the time when she told me that it's her mom that calls her and demands her to be at home at 9 pm - it was actually him. It was him who called during our sex so she jumped off me and talked to him, telling me that it's her mom. Jesus
So I was just an affair in this city so she won't be too bored here. But for big plans she has another guy. Honestly she was surprised of my reaction like what did you expect? I'm having sex with you so it's obvious that it's just an affair, if I wanted something serious I'd act accordingly. that guy told me that he didn't even hold her hand for the whole year of dating. Let me explain - there is a tradition in our ethnic group - if a decent girl dates a guy she shouldn't even let him kiss or hold hand - only after marriage.
I tried to msg him via the same social network but she has a login+password of his account and she blocked me from there, then she deleted her own account. I contacted to one of his friends on that social network service. I got his phone number and send him an SMS with short description. He called me back and we talked. He asked about everything, didn't question any of what I said and he was pretty friendly even though he was shocked. He said that she denied everything at first but then started telling things. But she still denies that we had sex, she only admitted that we had oral sex - I did for her. Her brothers are very close friends of him so he's very mad and wants to let the brothers know - he wants to come to my city with them and ask her about everything in front of me and also wants to see if I can repeat my story in front of her. I have a feeling that they just want to beat the shit out of me. What do I do?
>>
They'll probably kill you desu.
>>
>>17517562
Seems like you don't stand to gain much by pursuing the contest. Dump her.
>>
>>17517562
Bring your own friends for an all out brawl
>>
Buy a gun.
>>
What this >>17517597 anon said.
Also start lifting if this shit happens more often.
>>
>>17517597
and record it and upload to worldstar 'ALL OUT BRAWL OVER CHEATING SLUT' should be the title.
>>
>>17517562
>Just found out that my GF is a whore
that's like
>just found out that my GF has a vagina
>>
>>17517562
Trust your gut and don't go. A public tag-team calling her out on her bullshit would indeed be epic, but not enough to be worth the risk. Just dump her and go.
>>
why would a cheater give you the pass
im calling bait
>>
>>17518255
According to OP she changed it, but apparently didn't change it enough.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.