[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help. I need to hook up with a girl soon or I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I need help.

I need to hook up with a girl soon or I'm gonna lose it.

My job sucks as it is and I literally have no money for hookers. Strippers yeah, but only for literally 5 minutes of attention.

I'm seriously going to turn 28 soon and considering suicide. I can't fucking keep trying and getting forever rejected.
>>
>>17517493
I fucking know your feel man. I'm 26 and in the same boat. I just don't connect with women like normal people. I've thought a lot about hiring a prostitute, but really I don't think what either of us want is it? I know for me, I want to feel accepted by women and sex is a symbol of that. Acceptance is an emotional action taken by someone else willingly. You can't buy it, it will probably only make it worse. The worst part about this feel is it's out of our control ultimately. Virginity is something that is taken by someone else, and rejection is especially powerful when it does happen because it's not just an individual rejecting me its everyone that's ever rejected me, it's the lack of ever being accepted that really hurts.

Sadly, all I have to offer you is an 'iktf bro'. I hope it helps to know there are others out there. Please don't kill yourself.
>>
>>17517694
Being poor in a capitalist nation is a major catch 22 due to media, essentially. You're old enough to buy girls drinks in a bar, the only legal form of rape available, so why not give that a go if you still have no pride?
>>
>>17517702

Like I said, will that actually give me what I need? I doubt it. The lack of having my penis inside someone isn't the problem, it's the lack of any real emotional satisfaction of being accepted by the opposite gender in an intimate way that causes the bad feels, in the same way as buying a prostitute would be unfulfilling, getting a girl hammered and fucking her also would be unfulfilling.
>>
File: 1471681894816.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
1471681894816.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>>17517493
>My job sucks as it is and I literally have no money for hookers.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you still need some money to afford a girlfriend, hook up or fwb. I'm not saying to pay for everything, I split things with my wife most of the time but we go out often and it does take money.

You may want to consider a career change if your current job isn't cutting it. Btw what is your current job?
>>
>>17517716
>The lack of having my penis inside someone isn't the problem
cough it is cough
>>
>>17517724

Retail cuck.

I have a few units short, but I've been demotivated. I don't feel I could move on in my current state. It's like I missed a rite of passage and I'm in a state of nervousness and despair at all times. I've been growing white hairs more often because of it.
>>
>>17517493
>considering suicide
>because you're not having sex
You really should just kill yourself for being an enormous faggot.
>>
>>17517850

I don't think you understand. It's a basic human need.
>>
Why can't you fuckwits just stay in your containment board?

>>>/r9k/
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.