[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become a high-functioning sociopath?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (231KB, 670x951px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231KB, 670x951px
How do I become a high-functioning sociopath?
>>
>>17517304
Why the fuck would you want to?
>>
>>17517412
To manipulate women and break them.
>>
>>17517413
You've already lost the plot of being a sociopath, so there's no hope for you.
>>
>>17517304
One of my closest friends has been diagnosed as a sociopath.
You really don't want to be one. I have never seen someone who felt so much pain going through life.
>>
>>17517440
>plot
>>
File: Ow_the_edge.jpg (42KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
Ow_the_edge.jpg
42KB, 400x366px
>>17517413
>>
>>17517461
First off, you don't even get diagnosed as a sociopath. It's called anti social personality disorder. And secondly, why would your friend be upset about being a sociopath? All it literally means is that you don't have empathy and don't really have morals.
>>
Get abused until you've lost sight of what faith in humanity is. When you do not longer care about people or see people as monsters, you can step on them. But remembered that you should 90% of the time act like you are a caring, giving individual as this is the easiest way to gain trust. Opportunity strikes when someone is in need, help and befriend them. They'll lower their guard and makes it the perfect opportunity to abuse them whenever you are ready to set a given plan in motion. What you want to do with them, well, that is up to you.
>>
>>17517469
Because he can't relate to anyone and he is alone. He can't create any sort of valuable connection. He will go through life basically on his own, and while he didn't mind it till a couple of years ago,
It makes him feel sad now.
He is superficially likeable, but everyone gets tired of his bullshit after a while and leaves. He is amazingly insensitive, uncaring, and a huge asshole. He has an extremely hard time bonding in any way. His parents don't like him and basically avoid him. He has just two long term friends, even if he is the funniest and most interesting person I know by far.
>>
>>17517304
I have a better idea: how about instead of that, you become someone who isn't 14?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.