[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I ask him out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: black boots.jpg (13KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
black boots.jpg
13KB, 236x354px
I am from Cali and I recently started to attend this German language group. There is a kind of cute guy who is German and he is here for work. I want to ask him out, but I'm aware of the fact that he works as a senior manager at a bank and he earns a lot of cash. I don't think he will pick someone like me. I do look average. I'm not being modest here - I had my photos rated on numerous websites.
>>
>>17517244
Shoot your shot.
>>
>>17517249
Sorry English is not my first language (I'm from Argentina) so I didn't really understand this.
>>
>>17517256
You should ask him on a date, worst case scenario is hell refuse.
>>
>>17517256
He's telling you to ask him out. Remember, him saying no is the worst thing that can happen
>>
>>17517285
I don't think he will pick me though. Seriously, I've tried posting photos on a forum and I got ratings as poor as 4/10 and even lower. I did get some messages from men telling me that I am hot and asking me to send more photos to them but yeah I see the bias.
>>
>>17517289
>him saying no is the worst thing that can happen
There is a very high chance that that will happen though, considering that people online are blunt enough to say that I am unattractive. Yeah some people said I am 4/10 and even lower.
>>
>>17517294
>There is a very high chance that that will happen though
So?
>>
>>17517291
>>17517294
There's still that chance. I've been told on here that I'm around a 4-6/10, and my first gf was a solid 8/10. I don't think I'm attractive and I've got crippling anxiety, but I still go for girls I think are much more attractive than me and I've dated girls that many others consider bland or ugly. You could always post a pic on here and let us rate you.

What if he would've said yes, but you never asked him? How would you feel?
>>
>>17517256
>I'm from Argentina
post your pic then we will tell you what to do
>>
>>17517315
I don't get why guy with so much cash would pick me though when he could easily pick a solid 9/10. I bet he could attract a lot of women with that cash.

Why did your first gf pick you? At my secondary school, I remember a case where a below-average-looking guy asked out a solid 8/10 girl and all her friends made fun of him because he tried to ask her out.
>>
>>17517244
Only other advice I could give if you do try to ask him out is to look your best - makeup, if you have visible body/facial hair trim it, etc etc. Also a pic would be helpful, but it's pretty understandable why you might not want to post one on 4chan.
>>
>>17517336
>why you might not want to post one on 4chan
Yeah I don't want to end up like that below-average-looking guy at my high school who asked out that solid 8/10 girl. Her friends made fun of him for asking him out and I don't want people here to do the same when I post my pic here.
>>
>>17517331
So what if he makes a lot of money? Doesn't mean you shouldn't ask him.

After I broke up with her, I had heard that her friends initially tried to get me to ask her out so they could laugh at me. They didn't think she'd say yes and date me for almost a year
>>
>>17517361
>So what if he makes a lot of money?
If he has a lot of money, he can easily attract women who are much better looking than me. I know that pretty much every men would pick a hot chick over an average looking one.

I wanna know why your first gf picked you as well
>>
>>17517340
>people here to do the same
dont be silly, the only time someone gets made fun of is for obvious attention whoring. An average person would just get pointers on how to improve their look
>>
>>17517367
The point is that you should still ask him. You'll never know if you don't try. I've asked out a lot of girls that I think are out of my league.

I'm not sure why she picked me. Oddly enough, she didn't even think I liked her.
>>
>>17517244
top fucking kek do you expect the top rich guys to be attracted to the average girls :^)
>>
>>17517388
>I've asked out a lot of girls that I think are out of my league
Do many reject you? I think that guy is out of my league. I think society makes fun of people who like to ask out people out of their league as they appear to have overestimated how desirable they are.
>>
>>17517428
They've all rejected me, but I still try. I know there's that chance they'll say yes and I've been trying to take it. I've got so many other problems from being a depressed idiot that I've kind of stopped caring. I tried and failed, and I move on.
>>
>>17517486
>They've all rejected me
Wow that's really awful. Yeah I am scared that guy I've met will reject me in a similar manner, considering how I am probably below average looking. I mean, the chance of a yes will always exist but it's pretty low. Just look at your case.
>>
>>17517501
I was taught that its better to have tried and failed than to have tried at all
>>
>>17517501
You could always post a pic
>>
>>17517531
old school
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.