[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1472608356445.gif (2MB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
1472608356445.gif
2MB, 300x375px
How often should I be texting a girl I'm trying to date? I met this girl and she either texts me or I text her and we talk all day but I feel like I'm over doing it. We have hungout twice and I'm gonna make my move this weekend. Both times we have hungout have been great we talked and laughed non stop.
>>
As long as she is texting you don't worry about it. Although you are right about over doing it. If you constantly message her you will seem clingy and annoying, especially if she is trying to sleep or if she is doing something.
>>
>>17516653
Yea I don't wanna look like a needy bitch, she's really sweet, she'd check up on me and shit when I was sick and brought me soup
>>
>>17516677

if she brings you food, she cares about you. dont play games with this one.
>>
>>17516687
Yea but I don't wanna get in the friend zone
>>
>>17516699

if you dont want to be in the friend zone dont act like just a friend. have you told her about your feelings?
>>
>>17516718
Not yet, we are hanging out this weekend that's when I'm gonna do it. It's gonna be the 3rd we hangout
>>
>>17516532
>feel like I'm over doing it

Basic Rule: If you do not plan on setting up a date, DO NOT text her. If she texts you, try to set up a date. If you can't or if she's not available just end the conversation right after

There is no reason to ever text a girl unless you're meeting up
>>
>>17517031
She texted me about the movie we saw and about our "date"
>>
>>17517031
>>17516687
What is the best way to tell her that I have feelings for her?
>>
>>17517144
You don't really need to tell her. I wouldn't. Being super emotional with the "Oh, I need to confess that I love you!" speech is pretty feminine overall and will make you seem clingy/ overly emotional

Just keep on going out with her. Don't just "hang out." Go out on an actual date and try to advance things then. Flirt with her and try to kiss her. You will know if she's into you then. No need to spill your emotions all over the place. Stop texting her/feeding her attention regular and being emotional or you will get friendzoned
>>
>>17517161
Oh okay cool, thanks for making me not look like an autistic fuckboy
>>
>>17517161
>>17517031

The voices of inexperience or how not to get laid.

Chicks are not guys. Girls love the attention from a new guy and there can't be too much if she's interested in you. You can't fall into the friend zone this way.... being clingy and needy is only a thing if you're already in the FZ and don't know it.

If she's busy txting friends and you come online and she drops her other threads for you then you can't go wrong. But if you're keeping her from engaging with her friends she'll get pissed off because girls interpersonal relationships are volatile and she can't afford to miss anything her friends are talking about or her social status is threatened.

FOMO is a big thing for girls, so by all means lavish attention on her but check what she's up to (ask her). If you really want to get in her pants ASAP then get involved in a side conversation advising her and dissing whoever is getting roasted by her friend group.
>>
File: 1472416352267.jpg (68KB, 600x580px)
1472416352267.jpg
68KB, 600x580px
>>17517239
>girls love attention

>feed them attention and be needy = sex

oy vey
>>
>>17517262
>>>17517239 #
>>girls love attention
>>feed them attention and be needy

Don't be needy but if she feels you need something only she has it's a good start.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.